1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Rally C

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to RallyC's comment:

[QUOTE]

Rally, I take you at your word as to who you are and what you've done but I must confess that I'm having some difficulty following your explanations.  And, no, I don't find you intimidating at all nor do I have any expectations beyond reasoned and insightful responses to our inquiries.  I acknowledge that your responses may be all of that but I'm just not able to 'get there from here.'  No disrespect intended; just being candid. 

ATJ, I am sorry that I can't be more clear on what I try to say. The fact that some folks here actually believe that I should speak a certain way, or present myself according to a standard is confusing to me too. See, when I listen to Majic Johnson analyze basketball, I accept that he's not a professor, but just a dude who played basketball very well. I guess I should be a football technologist! Thanks, ATJ. You wouldn't happen to be in Atlanta now with those initials, would ya? If so, we are neighbors.  

You were a corner, Rally.  What do you think of the current crop of DBs?

[/QUOTE]

Don't get it messed up ATJ. Rally was a safety until I exposed him by pointing out a safety running a 4.35 40 was pretty much unheard of. Then he he claimed he was a CB too. LMAO@Rusty

[/QUOTE]

I'm so confused.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Rally, I take you at your word as to who you are and what you've done but I must confess that I'm having some difficulty following your explanations.  And, no, I don't find you intimidating at all nor do I have any expectations beyond reasoned and insightful responses to our inquiries.  I acknowledge that your responses may be all of that but I'm just not able to 'get there from here.'  No disrespect intended; just being candid. 

ATJ, I am sorry that I can't be more clear on what I try to say. The fact that some folks here actually believe that I should speak a certain way, or present myself according to a standard is confusing to me too. See, when I listen to Majic Johnson analyze basketball, I accept that he's not a professor, but just a dude who played basketball very well. I guess I should be a football technologist! Thanks, ATJ. You wouldn't happen to be in Atlanta now with those initials, would ya? If so, we are neighbors.  

You were a corner, Rally.  What do you think of the current crop of DBs?

Don't get it messed up ATJ. Rally was a safety until I exposed him by pointing out a safety running a 4.35 40 was pretty much unheard of. Then he he claimed he was a CB too. LMAO@Rusty

I'm so confused.

hi ATJ-we are ALL confused

it's the off season so inanity reigns!  :  )

hey I never did get an answer from you-where are you in your profile pic? I see ruins in the background and u seem like an erudite sort who would seek out some cool places to explore-where was this pic taken?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

1)  I'm the fourth pillar on the left just south of the Temple of Athena - the one with the camera bag slung over his shoulder

2)  Location:  Paestum - about 90 minutes south of Naples - Greek ruins dating to around 650 b.c.  Huge site about 60 acres of which have been excavated.

Salerno and Amalfi are about 45 minutes to the north.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

1)  I'm the fourth pillar on the left just south of the Temple of Athena - the one with the camera bag slung over his shoulder

2)  Location:  Paestum - about 90 minutes south of Naples - Greek ruins dating to around 650 b.c.  Huge site about 60 acres of which have been excavated.

Salerno and Amalfi are about 45 minutes to the north.

i went to Pompeii long ago with my folks and toured some medieval castles in Spain but that is it for ancient sites and ruins, etc...was in Cancun but didn't take the tours of the ruins there...always fascinated by ancient places and peoples and really hope I can get back to traveling one day soon...so many places to see and top of my list as far as ancient remains would be Greece and the Cotswolds in England..actually wales, scotland, ireland that whole trip would be great

i would guess you have done some extensive travels?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Most of it courtesy of Uncle Sam, but I've travelled some.  Not as much as I'd like but some.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

No worries, Rusty.  Just exchanging a post or two doesn't mean I'm about to exchange pinky promises with him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

No worries, Rusty.  Just exchanging a post or two doesn't mean I'm about to exchange pinky promises with him.

ignore Queenie and his paranoia and incredible need to sow discontent everywhere he goes....the idea he thinks I would look for/need "allies" a) to take on the Rusty's of life and b) on an irrelevant internet forum is just sad...

anyway now that silliness is done where have u travelled? and how courtesy of Uncle Sam?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to jfaust1954's comment:

The 10 Funniest Cat GIFs Of The Week

That Gif was brilliantly made.  That must have taken some time to do.  The little ones that I make are pretty time consuming so big props for that one.  Nice find, it's hilarious! 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Did this rally guy really play pro football?  It doesn't look like he knows what he is talking about.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did this rally guy really play pro football?  It doesn't look like he knows what he is talking about.

[/QUOTE]

Lol, here we go....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

So I guess RallyC is the new Rusty or one-and-the-same?

You guys are brutal.

All the bad talk about Rusty and how he ruins threads and this site and some of you aren't any better with the attacking and name-calling. Gay? C'mon!

Maybe I'm naive but I'll take RallyC at his word that he is who he says he is.  Even if he's not, no skin off my back.  He seems to know football pretty well whether you agree with his opinion or not.  If you don't agree just leave it at that.  Why all the bickering and name calling?  Now whenever someone people don't seem to care for has an opinion they're labled to be Rusty and another one of his accounts.  Please people!

Welcome to the internet where people can be pretty much anyone they want to be and say whatever they want and remain anonymous.

But just because you don't agree with someone why act like a spoiled, entitled baby and accuse people about not knowing the game or never having played the game?  

I didn't realize that was a requirement to participate on this forum. 

I think it comes from Rally and Rusty have extremely similar points of view, tend to agree with eachother alot, one disappears the other appears, share similar writing styles, and share similar mannerism. At times I have to confess I too have had the thought they might be one in the same from time to time. Afterall it's not like Rusty hasn't had multiple SN's that he's agreed with himself in the past and sometimes we see random ones he created long ago pop up too, well before they get banned.

EDIT: wow didn't even realize this post was from this summer bumped up. Jeez, you could have taken this post and made it today and not been able to tell the difference

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahah, that lightsaber fighting cat gif still makes me laugh.

Kind of funny to read some of these older threads.  This one in particular just shows that RallyC clearly made a mistake coming on this forum trying to tell everyone who he was once upon a long time ago.  I think we clearly know that this guy is exactly who we thought he was... a complete joke. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I am honored. I am also operating under an alias therefore it doesnt matter what anyone thinks about anyone here. Thats why we do this under an alias. Its hillarious to watch some like TFB12 act as though anything said here matters. He is a man loving freak who has likely stalked Tom Brady since he was in High School in his neighborhood around San Fran and has adopted his name and even face as an avatar. He seems heart broken as he felt like Wessie was HIS best friend too. Psychotic. I've put the stalker on IGNORE now so I dont have to see his weird postings. i'm sorry he keeps reviving old threads in an attempt to chase me away, but no worries! I dont see what he writes and wont star back and forth garbage that he seems to embrace. What he doesnt get is that I really am a former player in the real world while he is simply TFB12 both here and in his own reality. He sislikes that I am what he pretends he was and now he obsessively stalks me daily. Stalk away little girl. WES is gone and is a grade A choker and there's nothing you can do to change that reality. LOL! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Lol, here we go....

Yo Joe, You of all posters had to know it was only a matter of time.......No matter....the power of the INGORE button is amazing. It allows us to filter the noise. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your's my man! you too Bustchise! busy at the theater this week eh? HA!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

the boys are back in town

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]

The shotgun's overuse in the PATS case when not in the "hurry up" is to allow for TOM to get a more time to survey the coverage pre-snap. This compensates for his poor foot speed and time lost during his 3, 5, 7 step drops as he gets a quicker committment from the D to show what they are doing and more time to evaluate. This gives the receivers and the QB better ideas as to what the option routes can be. Though a well placed designed roll out could work, its unlikely as those rolls are intended to put pressure on the edge guys with a run/pass option. In Tom's case, he ain't running, therefore, the pressure isn't there. So, no, not a good idea. What would be nice to see is if they would get back to their more robust screen packages, but with them keeping Tom in the shotgun, the D is forced into a beter position to stop the screen. They'd have to get back to Tom under center more, which means in order to keep the D honest from teeing off on Tom each time they'd have to run even more. But then we are talking less time for him to do what HE does best, read, throw. Perplexing for sure......As far as what else they can do: Mc Daniels knows better than I as I am a CB.

[/QUOTE]

I thought that screens were most effective w/ overly aggressive defensive play (regardless of whether Brady is in shotgun or under center). The problem is that some teams have been effective getting to Brady with just 3-4 DL and have decent pass coverage to boot - and isn't that one of the reasons why the Patriots have had problems scoring points in important/key games?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Bump

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

tfb you are a loser dog. stop hating on few other people just because you dont believe them and are most likely jealous. i dont expect a pompous egotistical as* to admit to that so you can photoshop another pic and try to make another joke and everyone laught at me but there are people here who really dont like you for the things you do aroundhere. noone appreciates what you do. die

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

The shotgun's overuse in the PATS case when not in the "hurry up" is to allow for TOM to get a more time to survey the coverage pre-snap. This compensates for his poor foot speed and time lost during his 3, 5, 7 step drops as he gets a quicker committment from the D to show what they are doing and more time to evaluate. This gives the receivers and the QB better ideas as to what the option routes can be. Though a well placed designed roll out could work, its unlikely as those rolls are intended to put pressure on the edge guys with a run/pass option. In Tom's case, he ain't running, therefore, the pressure isn't there. So, no, not a good idea. What would be nice to see is if they would get back to their more robust screen packages, but with them keeping Tom in the shotgun, the D is forced into a beter position to stop the screen. They'd have to get back to Tom under center more, which means in order to keep the D honest from teeing off on Tom each time they'd have to run even more. But then we are talking less time for him to do what HE does best, read, throw. Perplexing for sure......As far as what else they can do: Mc Daniels knows better than I as I am a CB.

I thought that screens were most effective w/ overly aggressive defensive play (regardless of whether Brady is in shotgun or under center). The problem is that some teams have been effective getting to Brady with just 3-4 DL and have decent pass coverage to boot - and isn't that one of the reasons why the Patriots have had problems scoring points in important/key games?

Anon, Screens are most effective w/overly aggressive D play as you state. But, when you are in the shot gun formation, you are already tipping pass to the D presnap and this likey takes the D out of the planned D to a more pass play appropriate D. A pass D set makes the use of screens so much harder. The most effective way to use them is to get the D to think run by being under center and get them to commit to the line in the middle of the fieid. Then, the QB surprises with a lob to the flats or over the middle to bet behind the committed defenders and BINGO. Shot gun forces the D to go into a softer, pass D. This is a big reason that we haven't seen the same voume of screen passes that worked so well back in the Charlie Weiss era as we are in the Shot gun/pass formation so much more nowadays. A "bubble screen" is OK out of the shot gun, but this is more of a lateral hand-off to a receiver who has a single blocker to help. Not truly a screen in the end. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:

tfb you are a loser dog. stop hating on few other people just because you dont believe them and are most likely jealous. i dont expect a pompous egotistical as* to admit to that so you can photoshop another pic and try to make another joke and everyone laught at me but there are people here who really dont like you for the things you do aroundhere. noone appreciates what you do. die

NYP, you know TFB12 better than he knows himself. Good on ya, bro.