Ralph Wilson passes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Ralph Wilson passes

interested to see who lines up to purchase the Bills. Will the NFL allow team to move to Ontario?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Ralph Wilson passes

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

interested to see who lines up to purchase the Bills. Will the NFL allow team to move to Ontario?

[/QUOTE]

He was a class owner. Not long ago he signed an extended deal ( I think 10 years ) to keep the Bills in Buffalo. I think he knew his death was coming and he wanted to try to make sure the team didn't book out of town before he was even stiff.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

HMMMMM...not Toronto , eh?..Prolate would go NUTS if that happened!

Thery'll be going somewhere...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I'm not sure how long ago it was but i thought Jim kelly was trying to put togerther a group to buy the Bills to make sure they stayed in that area... maybe 3 or 4 years ago? Now with Kelly ill i wonder if there are investors who would be willing to keep the team in that area?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

I say let them go to Toronto!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I can't see the Bills leaving Buffalo. Too much at stake financially for that city.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

The L.A. Bills.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Good article on Wilson:

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/ralph-wilson-founder-and-owner-of-the-buffalo-bills-dies-at-95-20140325

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Almost half of the Bills season ticket holders are already Canadian. That's why Toronto is so likely a place to go. If they go it be interesting to see whether or not the Bills American season ticket holders trade places and travel to Toronto or they get so angry they drop the team. If they drop out can the new owners make up the loss with more Canadian season ticket buyers?

I live 125 miles from Buffalo. The Jets have been marketing heavily up this way for a few years now hoping to draw some Bills fans away. I doubt it is working since they haven't proven to be any better and most Bills fans are also Giants fans already.

And who knows...everyone in the NFL still wants a team for the LA market.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can't see the Bills leaving Buffalo. Too much at stake financially for that city.

[/QUOTE]

Ralph Wilson was dedicated to the city. Do his daughters share that dedication?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Almost half of the Bills season ticket holders are already Canadian. That's why Toronto is so likely a place to go. If they go it be interesting to see whether or not the Bills American season ticket holders trade places and travel to Toronto or they get so angry they drop the team. If they drop out can the new owners make up the loss with more Canadian season ticket buyers?

I live 125 miles from Buffalo. The Jets have been marketing heavily up this way for a few years now hoping to draw some Bills fans away. I doubt it is working since they haven't proven to be any better and most Bills fans are also Giants fans already.

[/QUOTE]

Can you imagine what those guys must be thinking right now...LA! To go from Buffalo and ten feet of snow to sunny, warm LA, the land of the eternal bikini?...Oh YEAHHHHHH

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Can you imagine what those guys must be thinking right now...LA! To go from Buffalo and ten feet of snow to sunny, warm LA, the land of the eternal bikini?...Oh YEAHHHHHH

[/QUOTE]

Football doesn't require warm and sunny. Just like revenge it's best served cold.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Football doesn't require warm and sunny. Just like revenge it's best served cold.

[/QUOTE]

No it sure don't...but after the game it sure makes the time go by easy! The ladies in bikinis , I mean.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No it sure don't...but after the game it sure makes the time go by easy! The ladies in bikinis , I mean.

[/QUOTE]

I will accept that as an absolute truth. Everything is better when girls in bikinis are involved. Except maybe surgery. I don't know how comfy I'd feel getting cut by a 23 year old chick in a bikini. But at least the last thing you saw was a chick in a bikini.

Oh and 10 feet of snow is childs play up here. That's a normal year for Syracuse. I think the worst winter I've endured was 185". The snow doesn't bother me it's the 15 below with a wind chill of -35

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I've said it often, if the NFL moved the Bills to Toronto and moved another team (Jaguars?) to Vancouver they would collapse the CFL in short order.  

But Goodell has his sight on Europe, insane travel, and people who prefer a different brand of football.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've said it often, if the NFL moved the Bills to Toronto and moved another team (Jaguars?) to Vancouver they would collapse the CFL in short order.  

But Goodell has his site on Europe, insane travel, and people who prefer a different brand of football.

[/QUOTE]

Europe is pipe dream. They do well as an anual or bianual circus but I don't think the fan base exists to support permenent teams.

Sections
Shortcuts