RAMBO comes alive in Bawston!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: RAMBO comes alive in Bawston!

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

the commy loves everything about the red, white and blue and always cheers for it in conflict but jeez.. part of the contrarian in me cant help but be in awe of how one guy can bring an entire superpower, a major city, and the enire world's safety to its knees. for all of u who derided how bin laden could hide in plain sight in pakistan and how everyone must have known there, u dont think they are now boomeranging this to the US? this is like rambo using his bow and arrow to bring down the high tech russian helicopter and beyond. hollywood could not have scripted this! sad as it is, these jabronis will have followers and devotees for years and years!

Not surprising that this criminal would be one of your heros.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

the commy loves everything about the red, white and blue and always cheers for it in conflict but jeez.. part of the contrarian in me cant help but be in awe of how one guy can bring an entire superpower, a major city, and the enire world's safety to its knees. for all of u who derided how bin laden could hide in plain sight in pakistan and how everyone must have known there, u dont think they are now boomeranging this to the US? this is like rambo using his bow and arrow to bring down the high tech russian helicopter and beyond. hollywood could not have scripted this! sad as it is, these jabronis will have followers and devotees for years and years!

Oh, you mean the cowardly punk who murdered and maimed innocent women and children? That smoldering pile of canine excrement?  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Oh, you mean the cowardly punk who murdered and maimed innocent women and children? That smoldering pile of canine excrement?  

I don't see what he gets posting this crap.  He's getting worse then jints.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

yes! i'm with his uncle here.. "they are a bunch of losers, excrement and so forth"... sad that he will have branded all chechens and others.. clearly most of them here in this nation dont support this approach just like most irish did not support the IRA.  but u have to learn from such a dangerous cunning mind. to put this together, to b this heartless, to b able to survive this long (with or without help) is phenomenal.. never misunderestimate your enemy esp when he's spectacular in something (regardless of how EVIL).. he's no role model, i dont admire him but respect the opportunities for critical objective thinking this presents.

Your respect is like when women write love letters to serial killers in prison.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

It hasnt even been a day.  He probably killed himself while laying in some gutter somewhere.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coco40038. Show Coco40038's posts

Commy I would love nothing more then to sock you in the mouth. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Those cowards were given amnesty and freedom and the youngest is now being kept alive by the US, and look what they did.  Simply amazing that whack jobs like that do what they do when they have been given the opportunity to live in the greatest Country in the world.  Pretty incredible!   Hope they are able to keep this kid alive long enough to get a bunch of info from him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coco40038. Show Coco40038's posts

^+1

Sections
Shortcuts