Rams cutting many season ticket prices!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Rams cutting many season ticket prices!

Is this the year the Pats GO UP again in their Prices - during the Worst economic times possible!  Hopefully you 'stay' the same atleast!.....Please don't go UP in price. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Re: Patriot Organization PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Rams cutting many season ticket prices!

I'm with you on hoping ticket prices stay the same, but the Rams? Come on.  They stink...they better cut their prices if they want to put any butts in the seats.  The Patriots don't have that problem.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

Re: Patriot Organization PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Rams cutting many season ticket prices!

yeah im with pyegian.  to compare the rams situation to the pats is erroneous. but they really shouldnt jack up the prices. that would be horrible for us fans.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

The Rams who can't fill half a nasty dirty stadium are cutting price in hopes of getting fans to go. The Pats have a 12 yr waiting list for tickets to a very nice comfortable stadium with a virtual Disney built around it and new additions to come. As Pyegian and Fowler have said, try comparing apples to apples instead of apples to slug found off the coast of Russia.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bfletch56. Show bfletch56's posts

You don't want to pay, move over, there are 60K on the waiting list! Supply and demand, and the demand is far outweighing the supply.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

High comedy

Hell will freeze over before Kraft cuts ticket prices

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Supply and demand. 

The Pats tickets are in demand because they win, so the Pats ownership will supply at what price they feel makes a profit. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

I can't figure why the Rams would cut prices?  I wonder if it has anything to do with all those empty seats?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I knew I would receive the comparision between the Rams & Pats - and your ALL right!  I know ....but hopefully they don't GO UP atleast in price.  I know they'll never go down.  We'll see. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Maybe the rumors that the St. Louis Rams might become the L.A. Rams has something to do with this.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlpharettaPat1. Show AlpharettaPat1's posts

I was at the Razor when we played the Ravens and it looked like we were the Rams with all those empty seats.
    I was very disappointed I came all the way from Atlanta and paid good money for those seats only to sit with a bunch of Ravens fans and a half empty stadium, maybe that has something to do with the prices?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

They've already announced no price increase this year.  Please pay attention. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I would never expect the Patriots to cut prices and as stated above they won't be raising them this year. Kraft has a lot more going there besides the Stadium though and I did wonder about where the money for the new foot bridge was going to come from after the Government shut him off or if he was just going to kill the project all together. Good businessmen never cut prices they just figure out ways to keep drawing people to the attraction. St Louis has failed miserably at that so they are going to plan "B".

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

In Response to Re: Patriot Organization PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Rams cutting many season ticket prices!:
    You don't want to pay, move over, there are 60K on the waiting list! Supply and demand, and the demand is far outweighing the supply.
    Posted by bfletch56

That pr bs. The demand for Patriots tickets has steadily gone down since 2007. There might be 60k on the waiting list but I garuntee you that if many of those people got calls this year to purchase tickets they would have to pass on them. Not only that but the waiting list barely ever moves because when season tickets become available Kraft sells them out the back door onto the secondary market through all the tailgate parties and other avenues.

Not only that many season ticket holders this year opted not to get playoff tickets and the market was terribly soft. The game didn't sell out until basically the last minute and seats were selling below face value on the secondary market.
    Thats real demand. The game probably wouldn't have sold out if brokers hadn't bought so many tickets and sold them at a loss.

Lower level endzone seats could be purchased for as low as $85 which is over $50 below face value.

The saturday before the game sec 109 row 3 sold online below face value. Thats Pats 45-50yard line. If a seat like that can sit on the web all week and not be purchased until its below face... yeah the demand is real strong.

I know some season ticket holders who can not even find brokers willing to buy thier overpriced crappy seat.

In case your wondering I work in the ticket industry.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Patriot Organization PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Rams cutting many season ticket prices!:
    Rams cutting many season ticket prices - will you guys do the same?  How about Pre-season games/Full price still?  - what will you guys do for the Patriot Season Ticket holders?  Is this the year the Pats GO UP again in their Prices - during the Worst economic times possible!  Hopefully you 'stay' the same atleast!.....Please don't go UP in price. 
    Posted by NOISE

In case you didn't notice the Rams stink

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Next year they go up....this is year 3  of the current pricing. They go up every 4th year - my seat was $75 when Gillette opened in 02 to 04, $89 from 05 to 07, $117 in 08 to 10 (and I quit in 08 with the price increase), so 2011 season will be gross. I never even mentioned the parking increases which is currently 40 a vehicle........

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

In Response to Re: Patriot Organization PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Rams cutting many season ticket prices!:
    In Response to Re: Patriot Organization PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Rams cutting many season ticket prices! : That pr bs. The demand for Patriots tickets has steadily gone down since 2007. There might be 60k on the waiting list but I garuntee you that if many of those people got calls this year to purchase tickets they would have to pass on them. Not only that but the waiting list barely ever moves because when season tickets become available Kraft sells them out the back door onto the secondary market through all the tailgate parties and other avenues. Not only that many season ticket holders this year opted not to get playoff tickets and the market was terribly soft. The game didn't sell out until basically the last minute and seats were selling below face value on the secondary market. Thats real demand. The game probably wouldn't have sold out if brokers hadn't bought so many tickets and sold them at a loss. Lower level endzone seats could be purchased for as low as $85 which is over $50 below face value. The saturday before the game sec 109 row 3 sold online below face value. Thats Pats 45-50yard line. If a seat like that can sit on the web all week and not be purchased until its below face... yeah the demand is real strong. I know some season ticket holders who can not even find brokers willing to buy thier overpriced crappy seat. In case your wondering I work in the ticket industry.
    Posted by uncommon-sense

Can you get me season tickets to the pats? Laughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Patriot Organization PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Rams cutting many season ticket prices!:
    Rams cutting many season ticket prices - will you guys do the same?  How about Pre-season games/Full price still?  - what will you guys do for the Patriot Season Ticket holders?  Is this the year the Pats GO UP again in their Prices - during the Worst economic times possible!  Hopefully you 'stay' the same atleast!.....Please don't go UP in price. 
    Posted by NOISE

NOTE TO "NOISE":  The Rams are LOSERS. They can't draw flies. And you think that cutting prices for a bad product is like a "gift" to the fans? You need a reality check. Prices are being cut to DRAW people to their home games. SOmething the Pats don't seem to have a problem with. It's called the Laws of Supply and Demand. If any season ticket holder gives up their tickets, someone else is there to scopp them up. If the affordability is an issue, perhaps you need to re-evaluate your lifestyle, to see what you can give up to keep your tickets.

I hate a whining ticket holder who feels they are entitled to something. Gimme a break! What next? A NEW mid size car for under $10,000?  $100 electric bills in the summer? $.99 per gallon home heating oil? Filets twice a week? 

Stop it; you're embarrassing yourself. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

As Pyegian and Fowler have said, try comparing apples to apples instead of apples to slugs found off the coast of Russia.
    Posted by PatsEng

What did Russian coastal slugs ever do to you that you're comparing them to the St. Lous Rams?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

AlpharettaPat1, I'm from Atlanta too!!!!!! I'm in Duluth so right down the street from you!

I flew up for the Miami game in November and it was out of this world but I too noticed the stadium wasn't as loud as it seemed from afar.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Re: Rams cutting many season ticket prices!

Yeah right.  Newsflash - nobody is being forced to buy tickets.  Too expensive - don't buy them.  Pretty simple. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Have prices for anything gone down? With a huge waiting list for tickets why should he lower them?  People can choose not to renew and somebody on the waiting list will be happy to pay whatever the price is.  Oh, and we're in a depression are we???  huh?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

The Rams have to pay people to show up to their games just to avoid local TV Blackouts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

In Response to Re: Rams cutting many season ticket prices!:
    NEWSFLASH: In a depression, you don't pretend the market is the same as it was when you raised prices.  Thanks.  Kraft has turned his stadium into a quiet, corporate wine and cheese crowd and it's embarrassing. I used to make fun of fans like that. Now these yuppies own the seats.
    Posted by russgriswold

if you arent successful enough to go to pats games anymore then dont go.  Sports are considered ENTERTAINMENT, which is a LUXURY
    so if you are Broke, then you should focus on more important things, like feeding your family.

plus, even if the pats increased the ticket prices by $200 a piece they would probably still sell out for every game

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Sure, but you said 'depression'.  Write in the real world much?  And there was no waiting list before the new stadium was built.  Again, if the prices are too high you don't have to pay them. 

Sections
Shortcuts