Rams vs Patriots Game Thread (Early but Gronk spiking the microphone is reason to start it early)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Rams vs Patriots Game Thread (Early but Gronk spiking the microphone is reason to start it early)

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/blitz/index.php/2012/10/27/exclusive-video-rob-gronkowskis-spike-heard-round-the-world/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Rams vs Patriots Game Thread (Early but Gronk spiking the microphone is reason to start it early)

The following are out for tomorrow..

TE Aaron Hernandez 

S Patrick Chung 

RB Brandon Bolden 

CB Ras-I Dowling 

S Steve Gregory 

LB Tracy White 

DE Trevor Scott 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Rams vs Patriots Game Thread (Early but Gronk spiking the microphone is reason to start it early)

Who steps up with injuries?

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4733145/who-steps-up-with-injuries

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

TE Aaron Hernandez 

S Patrick Chung 

RB Brandon Bolden 

CB Ras-I Dowling 

S Steve Gregory 

LB Tracy White 

DE Trevor Scott 

This is like half the team.  The bye week can't come soon enough.  Hopefully they make it out of this game relatively healthy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

TE Aaron Hernandez 

S Patrick Chung 

RB Brandon Bolden 

CB Ras-I Dowling 

S Steve Gregory 

LB Tracy White 

DE Trevor Scott 

This is like half the team.  The bye week can't come soon enough.  Hopefully they make it out of this game relatively healthy.

It is that time of year, most teams have a lengthy injury list at this point. Realistically, Amendola is a bigger piece of St. Louis than anyone on this list is for the Pats.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

TE Aaron Hernandez 

S Patrick Chung 

RB Brandon Bolden 

CB Ras-I Dowling 

S Steve Gregory 

LB Tracy White 

DE Trevor Scott 

It is that time of year, most teams have a lengthy injury list at this point. Realistically, Amendola is a bigger piece of St. Louis than anyone on this list is for the Pats.

There are also the long list of "questionable" players on the injury report that may be game time decisions.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

TE Aaron Hernandez 

S Patrick Chung 

RB Brandon Bolden 

CB Ras-I Dowling 

S Steve Gregory 

LB Tracy White 

DE Trevor Scott 

There are also the long list of "questionable" players on the injury report that may be game time decisions.

For anyone wondering, these are the Patriots "Questionables":

Brace (Back)

Edelman (Hand)

Gronk (Hip)

Hightower (Hamstring)

Lloyd (Knee)

Mankins (Calf/Hip)

Mayo (Elbow)

McDonald (Shoulder)

Moore (Knee)

Vollmer (Back/Knee)

Welker (Ankle)

For me the worst part is seeing three starting O-linemen on there. If both guards are out again, the running game will suffer. If Vollmer is out the Rams pass rush gets better.

I expect that Welker, Lloyd and Gronk will play. I think Mayo will play on the defense. I am less certain about Hightower, hamstrings are tough injuries to come back from and really easy to reinjure. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Connelly is on?

That would be good.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

We all know that even if Mankins had a limb amputation, he would be questionable.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:

Hightower is the kid that will make more of an impact before season is over. He was just starting to pick it up, then made nice play in Buffalo, hurt his hamstring. Watch this kid.

I agree, I just hope he can get a stay healthy. I think we all seen guys miss the majority of a year with a hamstring injury. It can be very easy to "tweak" it if it is not 100%. I would hate to see him miss extended time. The D is definitely better with him at LB and Ninkovich at DE.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

NFL Network reporting Amendola inactive 2day. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

mankins is out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

which one is it rocky this or the otrher?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Sorry I thought I could edit the title to this one...I was wrong

Sections
Shortcuts