Ramses Barden? How about him?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Ramses Barden? How about him?

Ramses Barden if im not mistaken is available...he is 6'6 235..also.Giants GM has shown a good ability in drafting WRs...just a thought...he would come cheap..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Ramses Barden? How about him?

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:

Ramses Barden if im not mistaken is available...he is 6'6 235..also.Giants GM has shown a good ability in drafting WRs...just a thought...he would come cheap..

No.

Brady doesn't work with WRs who don't get it instantly, and Barden couldn't get a less complicated offense in the Giants offense. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

I mentioned him awhile back....he's got the skills and could come cheap.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Agree- He's young & cost effective.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to dwhite1220's comment:

As the Giants struggle to fit in Cruz and Nicks, don't they also need young and cost effective WR's? Yet they are letting him into free agency. He would probably be a low tender, and the Giants are still passing. Has he shown anything to give reason the Pats should have any interest? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

No.

Brady doesn't work with WRs who don't get it instantly, and Barden couldn't get a less complicated offense in the Giants offense. 

Tuffsht, maybe TB needs to be a little more patient. I'm shure he'd liked a big fast 6'6 WR to  go deep too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Why not. I'd like some big WRs like the other teams have. I agree with Iceman

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Being cheap...we still could sign him and more ,see what works

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to dwhite1220's comment:

As the Giants struggle to fit in Cruz and Nicks, don't they also need young and cost effective WR's? Yet they are letting him into free agency. He would probably be a low tender, and the Giants are still passing. Has he shown anything to give reason the Pats should have any interest? 

He's shown some promise but I think the biggest thnig would be that the Pats need a lot of bodies at WR in camp. I would mind brninging both him and Nelson into camp (as one might count against the 51 but not both given low cost contracts) and see who sticks. Why not, how does it hurt the Pats?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

This guy is a huge target! As for the Giants letting him go...they are in a salary cap mess...they have Nicks Cruz and the talented WR they drafted last yr...they let a few guys go that raised brows...Timing is everything! I like Giants GM Reese's ability to draft Wrs...he has done very well! 

Take a flyer on a 6'6 235 target who was drafted by a guy with a good track record of drafting Wrs ..why not?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

This guy is a huge target! As for the Giants letting him go...they are in a salary cap mess...they have Nicks Cruz and the talented WR they drafted last yr...they let a few guys go that raised brows...Timing is everything! I like Giants GM Reese's ability to draft Wrs...he has done very well! 

Take a flyer on a 6'6 235 target who was drafted by a guy with a good track record of drafting Wrs ..why not?

the giants are in a salary cap "mess" ?  LOL

yeah sure...who are you, Rusty?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Someone highly regards Barden...Panthers considering him and see him as a good vertical type WR..man if we could only get one of those....lol