Randy behind the desk.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Randy behind the desk.

Did anybody elese catch the new Fox lineup before the Pats game? You had the three new guys in there Barber, Urlacker,and Randy Moss. Everybody looked comfortable expcept poor Randy who looked terrified. I could see the whits of his eyes they were open so wide and he kept looking around instead of the camera. His anlylsis was ok for a first time. At the end of the show they made fun of how bad his hands were sweating and he did admit he was scared. TFB could probably do some funny stuff with the shot of him at the desk with the deer in the headlightd look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Randy behind the desk.

He was good once he got going.  Seen him a few times during the weekend on the show and he was great.  Matter of fact he was good last night during the Sunday night game.  He will do well.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Randy looked like he'd rather be sitting inside a volcano than on that half time show. He did look terrified and I want to say he repeated the same phrase 5 times when talking about the patriots offense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

He will be fine. One thing about Randy, he has charisma and he will make it sound good. I think he is gonna be a great addition. Its not easy going from being a player to an analyst.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Randy looked like he'd rather be sitting inside a volcano than on that half time show. He did look terrified and I want to say he repeated the same phrase 5 times when talking about the patriots offense.

Get on the same page and make magic happen lol. They kept him on way too long and kept asking him the same questions during that in-game interview. Ronde's in-game interview was much shorter it seemed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

[QUOTE]

Get on the same page and make magic happen lol. They kept him on way too long and kept asking him the same questions during that in-game interview. Ronde's in-game interview was much shorter it seemed.

[/QUOTE]

He'll get better, it's just this is the last thing I thought he'd be interested in. I imagine the money is good and he needs to sort of find his way with retirement, etc.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

For his sake I hope he gets better.  I'm sure he will if they give him some time to adjust and get comfortable.

He did look pretty good in a suit tho'.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I can't say I would have done any better, but he did look stiff. Rodney wasn't any good at first, but he's more relaxed now.

Zach "Don't call me 'Suddsy'" Sudfeld

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

I can't say I would have done any better, but he did look stiff. Rodney wasn't any good at first, but he's more relaxed now.

Zach "Don't call me 'Suddsy'" Sudfeld

I know I wouldn't have been better!!!! I am a Randy fan and want him to succeed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I thought he did well for his first time.  It wasn't perfect, but I actually was surprised he was as good as he was.  All these guys look a little stiff the first time or two.   We'll see how he grows into the role over the next few weeks. I hope he succeeds.  I've always liked the guy. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Go Randy Go! 

I think he has the poise necessary to bring his insights into the game and will surprise people.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

As long as he is getting paid straight cash homey, he will do fine on the show being himself.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I thought he was pretty bad.   Yeah it was his first time on camera and maybe he'll find a comfort level, but I don't think the format is right for him.  I think he's better when he just says what's on his mind rather than being asked to analyze what he is seeing.

It's interesting that so many on this thread think he'll get better over time.  Maybe not.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

It's going to take a little while for him to loosen up and be more natural.  It's a rare guy who can make the perfect transiton from playing football to then talking about it under a spotlight and in front of a camera. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

It's kind of a weird lineup, but i thought Moss did fine.  Any photoshopped stuff would be funny.