Randy Moss acting as a caller accurately breaks down how he would have been the difference maker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

Randy Moss acting as a caller accurately breaks down how he would have been the difference maker

http://audio.weei.com/a/51627326/does-this-nashville-tn-caller-sound-like-a-former-patriots-wr.htm

wow! whether this is really Moss or not (heard this exact guy call a TN radio station in the past), I must give him some credence. If we had a Randy Moss, we win that game. Be it a Russell Barton or a Greg LLoyd, we must get a real upgrade at the flanker position.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Randy Moss acting as a caller accurately breaks down how he would have been the difference maker

It makes you wonder. but I doubt Moss would do that and complain about the signing of Ocho since apparently Moss and Ocho are friends.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Re: Randy Moss acting as a caller accurately breaks down how he would have been the difference maker

Truth be told. I miss Randy. Where is he? Nashville? I can't tell if that's his voice.If it is, pretty hilarious stuff.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from upstart. Show upstart's posts

Who cares? Moss is trash. Done.

21-17.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Prankster, not Moss.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

How come we didnt win Sb 42 then?

Cmon guys....do yourself a favor. Go home, hug your kids, kiss your wife and be happy about YOUR life.

Let the players think about what they didnt accomplish. We dont play for the Pats.

Stop with the what If's.

If we WANTED to win more than the Giants, we would have made more plays, plain and simple.

Vince didnt show up and we were forced to play cover 2 all day which took 2 weeks for them to get right. Cheap players = vanilla defense = no pressure= go home with no Lombardi.

We didnt stop the run, we didnt pressure Eli, and we didnt play mistake free football. We deserved to lose.

Get over it!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Can't say I'm over it. Though I am looking forward to the 2012 season and like what the Pats accomplished this season. A lot of good football. I am entertained by all things Randy. I'm definitely not in the "what if" Moss was on the field for SB game. I think it's funny that some think Randy would call in to WEEI and talk about how great he is. We all know that Ocho is no Randy. And I do wonder what RM is up to these days. Prank calls? He could punk a radio show.

In Response to Re: Randy Moss acting as a caller accurately breaks down how he would have been the difference maker:
    How come we didnt win Sb 42 then? Cmon guys....do yourself a favor. Go home, hug your kids, kiss your wife and be happy about YOUR life. Let the players think about what they didnt accomplish. We dont play for the Pats. Stop with the what If's. If we WANTED to win more than the Giants, we would have made more plays, plain and simple. Vince didnt show up and we were forced to play cover 2 all day which took 2 weeks for them to get right. Cheap players = vanilla defense = no pressure= go home with no Lombardi. We didnt stop the run, we didnt pressure Eli, and we didnt play mistake free football. We deserved to lose. Get over it!
    Posted by JayShizzle45

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss acting as a caller accurately breaks down how he would have been the difference maker:
    How come we didnt win Sb 42 then? Cmon guys....do yourself a favor. Go home, hug your kids, kiss your wife and be happy about YOUR life. Let the players think about what they didnt accomplish. We dont play for the Pats. Stop with the what If's. If we WANTED to win more than the Giants, we would have made more plays, plain and simple. Vince didnt show up and we were forced to play cover 2 all day which took 2 weeks for them to get right. Cheap players = vanilla defense = no pressure= go home with no Lombardi. We didnt stop the run, we didnt pressure Eli, and we didnt play mistake free football. We deserved to lose. Get over it!
    Posted by JayShizzle45
    shizzle, forget moss specifically, but he represents something we need. bb keeps going to extremes. 07 we keep going deep all the time or to WRs with no TEs, then '10, no moss and all intermediate til now.. we need to prioritize a barton or lloyd or BOTH (barton's 6'6 with speed and cheap, lloyd averages 16 yards per catcg for his career). with edelman and slater as ur 6th and 7th guys, not bad at all. no need to draft a receiver. we need the balnce of flanker and intermediate guys. welk and branch are adequate to start and when we go short but as a change of pace at some point, i want both on the bench with lloyd and barton being featured with the TEs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I just think we need our Corey Dillon back.

A Real Bruiser that scares defenses and one that will allow Brady to manage a game again.

Benny is not even in the top 20 of Rb's and we want him to get the ball over a Future Hall of Famer!?  A guy who may be considered the best EVA if we win on sunday and he is supposed to hand  it off?

Like I been saying, It aint happening. We should have got LaGarrret Blount. He was there for the taking. Noone wanted him.

Until we get a real Top Ten Back, we aint gonna tell Brady to hand it off 40 times. Hell Hoyer can do that...You dont tell the best Qb in the league to hand it off all day to an average back. Do I believe Benny is good enough...meh! ,IDK, he has his moments, but not enough to take away oppty's from Gronk, Hernandez, Wes, etc.

Do the math

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Hey dude who may be Randy, may be a prankster called in to WEEI again between the 5-6 hour. I was listening when this guy comes on and stated he knew why Pats lost- Belichick. This time he says he's a Colts fan from Texas. WEEI guys call his bluff and say you sound like the guy who called earlier and said he was from Nashville- and your voice sounds like Randy Moss. Caller was telling them at that point PATS needed andy. WEEI then treated dude like he was Randy and told him his voice was over a 90% match. They told him he should have done Cincy interview or he would still be with Pats. Told heim he'd be in hall of fame- but forget about pats return.
    Pretty entertaining call. Randy or prankster? Dunno who is pranking who.
    At any rate its nice to have humor in the mix.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Truth be told. I miss Randy. Where is he? Nashville? I can't tell if that's his voice.If it is, pretty hilarious stuff.
    Posted by darwk

Agree with you.  I don't believe it was Randy.  He did sound a little like him.  He was always one of my favorite Patriots, but not sure he could have been any help this year. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Yeah. Of course the Pats would have won this one with Randy. Just like they would have won 42 if only they had Randy then, too. 

Oh.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

No one's saying Randy is the magic bullet. Though 2007 was a perfect season until the sb. Can you imagine  the 2007 Randy with Gronk, Herendez, Wes, and Branch?
    Whoever is punking WEEI is just adding some comic relief.
    But.. lesson learned teams win or lose. All three phases of game o, d, and special teams. And of course coaching. I hear BB's voice in my head.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss acting as a caller accurately breaks down how he would have been the difference maker : Agree with you.  I don't believe it was Randy.  He did sound a little like him.  He was always one of my favorite Patriots, but not sure he could have been any help this year. 
    Posted by susan250
    not literally about us havin moss this year, he's washed up.. about us having someone like a moss. like branch but he should have transitioned t o the 5th guy/receiver rather than a starter role. we need a moss-type like a lloyd or the 6'6 giant guy ramses barden who will be a free agent who can stretch the defense and go up ad battle for the ball consistently. either of them gets the ball welk dropped. we need both  a moss-type and a welker-type and a gronk/herny type. bb knows this and we will be on fire next year. we could go 19-0, that offense will an all-timer, better than 07 and this year with fast RBs and weapons everywhere with a ticked off brady who will be able to go deep more and force the issue as eli did and does at times with guys who can go and get it who arent TEs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

He called EEI again last night posingas a Ravens fan....Ordway and Holley recognized his number and voice,and calledhim out. Basically brought up if he behaved he would still be in a Pats uniform

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

I heard the caller who may (or may not) be Randy call in the second time around, and just laughed my %$# off.  Ordway & Holley were treating the caller as Randy and challenged him on his identity right away.(as in you ARE Randy) Really good theater. Such self promotion. Fun. No one missed a beat. Yeah, they sad if you hadn't opened your mouth, you'd still be a Patriot. Bye. Bye.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

The scouting combine can't get here fast enough...

Just in case everyone forgot, we did make it to the Super Bowl with a terrible defense. Pats are once against stacked with two 1st round picks and two 2nd round picks. And oh yeah, we have a ton of cap space to use to shore up the team.

There is no question that this team will be better next year and when you realize we were only 4 minutes away from winning the Super Bowl, you have to be excited for what is coming next season.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

http://audio.weei.com/a/51694942/is-this-really-joe-in-nashville-or-randy-moss-calling-in-again.htm

same guy called this morning at d and c, think they are getting confused. says hislast name is moss (joe moss).. they asked him to say "straight cash homie" and he nailed it like randy...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

http://audio.weei.com/a/51694942/is-this-really-joe-in-nashville-or-randy-moss-calling-in-again.htm same guy called this morning at d and c, think they are getting confused. says hislast name is moss (joe moss).. they asked him to say "straight cash homie" and he nailed it like randy...
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER

That is so funny.  It may indeed be Randy Moss afterall.  He was always one of my favorite players.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Still lives 5 miles from Gilette stadium....Cousin of mine from Attleboro sees him around town.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike473. Show Mike473's posts

I think Moss would have worked out this year a lot better than Ocho. If nothing else, he knows the playbook, and I am betting would command more attention out there than Ocho. But, i dont think he would ever accept a role like that

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I think Moss would have worked out this year a lot better than Ocho. If nothing else, he knows the playbook, and I am betting would command more attention out there than Ocho. But, i dont think he would ever accept a role like that
    Posted by Mike473

The Patriots could use a younger version of Moss.  Not sure who that may be but they need someone similar to him in the future. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

y not SANTONIO MOSSSSSS?

Sections
Shortcuts