Randy Moss Calling A Radio Station Under A Fake Name.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

Randy Moss Calling A Radio Station Under A Fake Name.

To bash coach Jeff Fisher, Moss called himself Woody.  Classic Moss.  Just when this idiot can't get any lower he does something like this.  

Moss needs Jerry McGuire as his agent badly, talk some sense into Moss.  Not since Plaxico have I witnessed a star go from being a top 10 NFL wideout (possibly top 5) to a guy no team will want next year.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

Re: Randy Moss Calling A Radio Station Under A Fake Name.

It sure sounded like Moss.    Plus this is Randy Moss we're talking about, not Wes Welker.  Moss doesn't have much character based on what he's displayed his entire career.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carbonflow. Show carbonflow's posts

Check out the link and listen for yourselves...is it Randy

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=%2Fg%2Fa%2F2010%2F12%2F17%2Ffanhousedidrandymossbashjeff.DTL

Wow......Wow....Wow

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

DuncanOrange: It sure sounded like Moss.    Plus this is Randy Moss we're talking about, not Wes Welker.  Moss doesn't have much character based on what he's displayed his entire career.

Oh then it must have been Randy Moss pretending to be a guy named Woody on the phone.  How could we ever doubt you?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carbonflow. Show carbonflow's posts

Chris Carter's comments earlier this season about Randy's problem with male authority

If this turns out to be Moss ( I don't think it is, but it sure is funny!), it speaks volumes to Carter's earlier discussion this year about Moss's disdain of male authority (with critical exception of Belichick)

this is too funny...i wonder if randy or the titans will officially respond

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Dang, first I have heard about this.  This is too funny!  Coaches tripping players, other coaches pointing fingers saying well they do it too and now a player accused of calling a radio show as someone else.  My gosh, these last few weeks have been entertaining.

I don't think it was Moss but like I said, this is the first I have heard about it.  Funny stuff!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Re: Chris Carter's comments earlier this season about Randy's problem with male authority

In Response to Chris Carter's comments earlier this season about Randy's problem with male authority:
    If this turns out to be Moss ( I don't think it is, but it sure is funny!), it speaks volumes to Carter's earlier discussion this year about Moss's disdain of male authority (with critical exception of Belichick) this is too funny...i wonder if randy or the titans will officially respond
    Posted by carbonflow

It was obviously Moss

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

If I were Moss, Fisher would not be my chosen coach.  Remember what he did to David Givens? He's a baaaaaaaaad man.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Moss has lost his mind.  I mean he really has gone bonkers.  It started with him firing his long time agent and it's just gotten worse and worse.  

He has ZERO chance of another big payday now.  I won't be surprised if this is his last season in the NFL.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I listened. It's him.  No doubt.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

If I had a gun to my head, I would say "yes".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

It certainly does sound like Randy.

And there's no question he's crazy enough.

But what difference does it make?

Fisher will surely be fired at the end of the season, and there's no way Randy is playing for the Titans next year, no matter who the coach might be.

BMF is right, these are strange days, indeed, in the NFL.

Most peculiar, mama.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I listened too.  That is a West Virginia-like twang in the caller's voice.  Pronunciation of words sounds a lot like Randy.  If it's him, which we will never know, he has sunk really, really low.   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Not sure why anyone here cares.  He was here, he did what he did, I for one was glad he left, because of low production on the field, don't really care anymore.  It is an ironic situation that he has to watch us succeed, love to really rub it in by winning the superbowl.  About the same for me as watching the Jets implode and maybe miss the playoffs.  But whatever he does there, it's fine with me.  I think Fisher is an overrated coach, a Patriot hater, a rules committee friend of Bill Polian, and a guy who likes his guys to play dirty, and will be glad if he loses his job.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

(Fact) "They had it all.  The ratings (huge).  The TV contracts (fat).  The parity (masterfully designed).  The sex appeal (cheerleaders). They made it America's favorite sport."

(Hypothetical) "And then it fell from grace.  Bad commissioner (Goodell).  Fixing games for certain teams via officiating (Colts, Steelers).  Sex scandals (Rhothlisberger, J-E-T-S! Jets! Jets! Jets!) Talent vacuum (parents barring their kids from playing for fear of brain damage). Seasons upset by massive injuries to key players (18 game-season).  Failed expansion teams (Europe? Mexico?  Canada?)  Fans repulsed by greed and flawed characters (strike, close-out, Moss, rogue players, 'roid abuse, DUI's, etc.) Ultimately, the accountants,  prima donnas and lawyers ruined the sport."

We are watching a sports league self-inflict wounds.

And if you don't believe it could happen, look at the NHL, MLB and NBA.  They are not nearly as popular as they once were, for all the reasons above.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I think it sounded like the Jets.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LMAO, Woody how original

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I believe it to be Randy. It's not the so much of the unique way he pronounces "Fisher", but the very distinct way he says the word "record". I am no human voice analyst or anything, but I'd put a very high degree of probability that that voice was Randy's.

The question is, "What does it gain him from calling into a radio show and saying this?". Fisher's potential firing is going to happen or not regardless of what Randy does or says. If this has done anything, it's prompted others in the NFL who think it's Randy to not sign him to a big pay day or even at the vet minimum. Perhaps Randy knows this and is just bitter.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

It definitly sounds like moss, the demenor and everything is exactly like his. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Okay, I listened to it after my post and my gosh, if that's not Randy then its a very good impersonator.  That is gold right there my friends.  Heck, TO doesnt even have the balls to pull that!

Maybe Titans release him and hes back here for the super bowl.  Master plan all along!  Okay, just kidding about him being released and coming back!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This keeps getting better!

Earlier from the Titans forum....

They are interviewing Jason McCourty right now. They played the clip for him and asked him who he thought it was and he said "It sounded like Randy Moss." They then said a lot of people believe it was Moss and asked what he thought and Jason said "No comment."

I'm busting up!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Years ago Jeff Fisher got in a fight with someone on the sideline, I believe another coach.  Could you imagine Moss and Fisher going at it on the sideline, now that would be funny!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

and Frank Calliendo can sound just like Madden. I bet if they went off the caller ID they would know right away. I'm always the sceptic. Fisher deserves it if you ask me after how he had Harrison cheap shotted at the knees and defended it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

If this is Moss then people can no longer say Randy doesnt do anything for his team.  By the sounds of it, the locker room has spoken and Moss is the voice.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I bet if they went off the caller ID they would know right away."

Not necessarily, I'm sure Moss would have disguised the caller ID and sometimes you lose that ID when transferring in on a switchboard. 

To me, it does sound like Moss though it's not valid to assume that it's him. If it is him, I think it's funny. I don't have an issue with it. If I was Jeff Fisher I might though....:)

Sections
Shortcuts