Randy Moss countdown thread!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Randy Moss countdown thread!

i wouldnt be against the pats getting randy if they cant get lloyd, v-jack, or bowe

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Rather have Barry Sanders(he may have more competetive fire and a better team first attitude then Moss does at this point). 5300 passing yards is enough for this offense. Lets get a running game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It shall be interesting to hear what comes out of the Patriots' camp and not the minds of fans and their prognostications.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K80CIQPwruU

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

What is it with the infatuation with Llyod? This guy is a diva who actually hasn't accomplished the right to be one. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss countdown thread!:
    [QUOTE]Rather have Barry Sanders(he may have more competetive fire and a better team first attitude then Moss does at this point). 5300 passing yards is enough for this offense. Lets get a running game.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

Imagine Sander's on the 07' team?  Or even last year.... wow... I loved watching that guy play.  I wanted to be like jordan or Sanders growing up.

I remember Barry saying he could beat Jordan one on one, if you gave him a month to train.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]What is it with the infatuation with Llyod? This guy is a diva who actually hasn't accomplished the right to be one. 
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

First 7 years of his carreer have been negatively maksed by coaching decisions and style of play.  I think he is humbled and now knows he has limited time to put his impact on the game. 

I think I understood his frustration when he told the 49's, Redskins and others to kiss his azz, and seeing his production since.. I can't blaim him at all.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/4582/brandon-lloyd

He can play, but I hear ya on the infatuation part.  I think Wayne and a rookie is just as plausible for a quick fix at WR.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]What is it with the infatuation with Llyod? This guy is a diva who actually hasn't accomplished the right to be one. 
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

Mainly because in 10', first year under McDaniels, he was the most productive WR in football. When he went to the Rams he was again having a very productive season. His best 2 years were under McDaniels with bad QB's so imagine what he could do with McDaniels system and Brady as QB. That's the infatuation.

That and the amount of WR's that haven't worked out with Brady, having a WR with experience and excelled in a O based around Brady gives high hope

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Randy should stay retired, because he's finished.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

TFB you're great, but we don't need old Randy Moss.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-dogg81. Show p-dogg81's posts

I love randy, it would make me so happy to have him back. Don't tell me he can't just line up and run a fly every play and not get open at least a few times.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

1. VJax
    2. Bowe
    3. Wallace
    4. Colston
    5. LLoyd
    6. Wayne
    7. Moss

I want them in that order, if it comes to us missing out on 1-6, the 7th option on that list isn't THAT bad, lol.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]1. VJax 2. Bowe 3. Wallace 4. Colston 5. LLoyd 6. Wayne 7. Moss I want them in that order, if it comes to us missing out on 1-6, the 7th option on that list isn't THAT bad, lol.
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]

My wish list:

1. VJax
    2. Bowe
    3. Colston
    4. Wayne

Sections
Shortcuts