Randy Moss Ending His Retirement

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Randy Moss Ending His Retirement

In Response to Re: Randy Moss Ending His Retirement:
    In Response to Re: Randy Moss Ending His Retirement : How do they not. The Vikings said they got rid of his because of his clubhouse issues The Titans said they wouldn't bring him back because of lack of effort Phi and Jets denied the report that his agent said they had interest He didn't play in 2011 How do you see that it doesn't support my conclusion?
    Posted by PatsEng

Your conclusion has been that nobody wanted him. The facts don't support that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Babe is a troll... 

Probably a disgruntled Jets fan who only comes here to antagonize and has adorned himself with an old Pat legend as a moniker to give himself credibility to get away with saying stupid things.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss Ending His Retirement : I don't believe the Eagles team said any such thing. "Sources" said that just like "sources" said they did make an offer. And that doesn't consider that they may have talked to him but never got to the point of an actual offer because he wasn't interested. You've got nothing here.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Well if you can't trust sources then you can't trust his agent as a source either. You can't discount one source while calling another that carries the same weight as fact.

So removing sources completely the only facts me and you have stated left are.

Moss was traded from the Pats
    Moss was released from the Vikings
    Moss was benched in Tenn
    Moss was not signed in 2011
    Pats signed Underwood and maintained Ocho for a playoff run

Again just removing all sources (which includes coaches, Moss, agents, and other players) this is what you are left with. There, now everything is equal and all sources are removed since no sources can be trusted for truth

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss Ending His Retirement : Your conclusion has been that nobody wanted him. The facts don't support that.
    Posted by BabeParilli

That fact that he didn't play in 11' supports that. What facts and I do mean hard facts since you think sources are untrust worthy support that he did receive offers (his agent is a source btw)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Eng why bother? This guy obviously wants to argue for the sake of arguing. Very troll like if you ask me. Very Underdog like. BB traded Moss as a favor to him....LOL, it just happened to be the day after Moss took a whiz on The Patriot Way! Merely a coincidence.
    Posted by TrueChamp

I know but I'm bored at work. Slow day. So this is giving me a little entertainment. It's like watching a politician twist words to make it sound like they deserve more of your paycheck because you didn't earn the money so they should have it  lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4717707/opinion-no-mas-on-moss

This sounds familiar. Ba-bye Babe.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss Ending His Retirement : I know but I'm bored at work. Slow day. So this is giving me a little entertainment. It's like watching a politician twist words to make it sound like they deserve more of your paycheck because you didn't earn the money so they should have it  lol
    Posted by PatsEng

Perfect analogy. lmao

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss Ending His Retirement : Well if you can't trust sources then you can't trust his agent as a source either. You can't discount one source while calling another that carries the same weight as fact. So removing sources completely the only facts me and you have stated left are. Moss was traded from the Pats Moss was released from the Vikings Moss was benched in Tenn Moss was not signed in 2011 Pats signed Underwood and maintained Ocho for a playoff run Again just removing all sources (which includes coaches, Moss, agents, and other players) this is what you are left with. There, now everything is equal and all sources are removed since no sources can be trusted for truth
    Posted by PatsEng

You're the one saying he got no offers. I simply said it was reported he got an offer from that Pats and the Pats did not deny that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Funny how the poll on the page you're linking shows about 60/40 favor bringing Randy back.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss Ending His Retirement : That fact that he didn't play in 11' supports that. What facts and I do mean hard facts since you think sources are untrust worthy support that he did receive offers (his agent is a source btw)
    Posted by PatsEng

That makes no sense. You're saying because he didn't accept an offer that proves he got no offer. Illogical.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss Ending His Retirement : That makes no sense. You're saying because he didn't accept an offer that proves he got no offer. Illogical.
    Posted by BabeParilli

And you're saying he must have gotten an offer because no one said he didn't which is just as illogical.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Most of this is all smoke and mirrors made up in people's minds. There is zero evidence that Randy can't still play at a high level. There is zero evidence that he quit on the team. There is zero evidence that he made waves. It's the drama queen syndrome rearing its ugly head in the fanbase. It's the same old dum bass cliches that drive 80% of the typical football fans' thoughts.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Right... BB, prob felt like trading a WR, that was still playing at a high level with zero on field/off field issues, for a 3rd round pick was great value... much better value than keeping him on his own roster.

I'm suprised he hasn't traded Welker yet...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Babe is a troll...  Probably a disgruntled Jets fan who only comes here to antagonize and has adorned himself with an old Pat legend as a moniker to give himself credibility to get away with saying stupid things.
    Posted by wozzy

Nah, I think it's just that he REALLY, REALLY is stupid.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss Ending His Retirement : Nah, I think it's just that he REALLY, REALLY is stupid.
    Posted by Salcon

Of course you would think that. Because you are REALLY, REALLY an imbecile.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss Ending His Retirement : Right... BB, prob felt like trading a WR, that was still playing at a high level with zero on field/off field issues, for a 3rd round pick was great value... much better value than keeping him on his own roster. I'm suprised he hasn't traded Welker yet...
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

Randy showed signs of frustration with his contract status with the Pats so BB relieved him of the frustration. Simple as that. Don't spin it that there was any more to it.

Every indicator out there is that all are still on good terms.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss Ending His Retirement : And you're saying he must have gotten an offer because no one said he didn't which is just as illogical.
    Posted by PatsEng

I never said he must have gotten an offer. I said it was reported the Pats offered him a one year deal that he rejected and the Pats never denied it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss Ending His Retirement : Randy showed signs of frustration with his contract status with the Pats so BB relieved him of the frustration. Simple as that. Don't spin it that there was any more to it. Every indicator out there is that all are still on good terms.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Your accusation of spin doesn't even make sense.  Facts are, Randy wasn't valuable enough for the team to keep him around, it's that simple.

Actual actions (trading him out of town 1/3 of the way into the season)  /> indicators (sunshine and rainbows in Foxboro).

Sections
Shortcuts