Randy Moss in a Jets uniform?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform?

Moss and the Jets deserve each other

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

He's old, with declining skills.  I hope the YETS do sign him in place of Edwards who was the YET receiver who hurt us the most last year..

Don't get me wrong, I loved the 2007 and 2008 Randy Moss and we did get the best of the last but the tank is definitely low now and headed for empty.  Do you all think that his season last year was a fluke? It wasn't. You could see the decline at the end of the 2009 season and it continued into 2010. PATS fans need to get over Randy Moss.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform?:
    Moss's primary strength was his ability to get open down the field.  He forced teams to play their safeties deep.  But he never gave you all that much on short routes or crossing routes.  The problem I see with Moss's play over the past year and a half is (1) he wasn't getting open deep as consistently and therefore wasn't forcing double coverage like he used to and (2) he seemed to be just getting worse at any other routes (lots of dropped balls).  Worse, when he was on the field, Brady seemed obsessed with trying to hit him.  I just don't like what he brings anymore and don't like the dynamic between him and Brady.  I think the Pats are better off going a different route. They definitely do need a solid deep threat--but I'm not sure Moss is the right one to go with anymore.    
    Posted by prolate0spheroid

Exactly.... 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Good thing we have Devin McCourty ;)

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Anyhow Adam Shefter called bluff on this.... no Moss to Jets right now, and I believe that.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

As a Pats fan I'd love to see the Jets add another player (Moss) to the list of others with nothing left in the tank (Jason Taylor, LT, etc. etc.)

But this is BS PR IMO.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform? : Wow!  Still with the copy and paste... sorry not gonna even bother.  So, you are now on record claiming that of all of the players the Jets have either cut or are FA, none will return to the team.  Right?  So don't be the puzzy that you always are, now.  Answer the question you pansieassfaggot. Tell me, if you are so against signing players to short term contracts and claim that BB does not do that, why were you so for the Galloway, Chris Baker, Shawn Springs, etc, etc, etc, signings? 
    Posted by PhatRex

Someone caught feelings!@!!!! lol ahahahahaha, wow fatty. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform? : Was it LTs 900 yards or 50 catches that showed you he had nothing left?  MAybe it was the Jets top 5 running game?  Was it the fact that Jason Taylor would have been about tops on the patsies sack list or the fact that he did it as a thrid down pass rusher that makes him washed up.  And what does that say about every player on the patsies D except for the HOFer Mike Wright who JT had more sacks than? Wait, is this rusty pinkhat?  You sure sound as dumb as rusty.
    Posted by PhatRex

Since you like stats so much, chew on these:  Pats 3 SB's in last 10 years.  Jets?  Jason Taylor won't even suit up this year.  Then, check the trendline of LT's running in Dec-Jan.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts