Randy Moss in a Jets uniform?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbundchen. Show mrbundchen's posts

Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform?

dont forget about indy.

dont forget to tune into my soap opera, i mean bio on espn.  dont worry about me blubbering like a little girl.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbundchen. Show mrbundchen's posts

dont forget that me and BB are still in faxburah.  we will bring the pats back to glory...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbundchen. Show mrbundchen's posts

dont forget that rusty looks busier than a bukkakke starlet trying to keep up with 15 guys.  she looks so content after taking the best from 15 different guys, much like rusty after a day of "winning" on the bdc forum.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbundchen. Show mrbundchen's posts

spin rusty you little forum loser. lmao

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Poison pill redux.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Wow.. you guys just drag all your crap to every thread you get to.  I had to wait 5 bloody pages to comment on something on the first or secon page because you yahoos wanted to look up eachothers skirts all day.  Your both 11 years old.. thats the only way you can sit on the computer all day and say absoloutley nothing to eachother.

Your both wrong on a million different posts in this thread.  I cant remember them all, but as I took a ridiculous 20 minutes to read all these posts I remembered the feeling that your both biased morons.

LT has plenty left in the tank and is giving you great production and spark for how much you paid.    However it was a very poor signing because you released a back that was the league leading rusher the year before I believe.  If not he was towards the top.  So you signed LT because he was a big name... LT didnt bring anything that Jones didnt already have.  Both are old.. both got 900 yards, except Jones did it on a worse OL. 

As for Moss, I dont think the Jets are interested.  I think they are using the media to scare Edwards into taking a cheaper contract.  Show EDwards they have options and get him signed.  I would love to get Moss back under KILLA's theory.. He has to understand he's not the man anymore.  We want him to run in a straight line every play and take the top off the defense.  He needs to be able to go entire games with NO CATCHES NO ATTEMPTS.. and just take the wins and hopefully the SuperBowl as his compensation.  That and his bloody paycheck.

To much writing.. sorry guys.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

killa if you stalk thje pats so much why didnt you see how he started to sit down on the pats at the end of 09 and begining of 10. take off the weed googles please and see as a football fan not just a pats fan . Wait I did say he had  a few great years and i give him that  he always does that with a new team expect for last plays hard and goes after balls then after awhile he just gives up .yes he wanted out of  new england and he did say that till he relized he messed up and praised the pats.For the players here  saying nothing bad about him of course not they wont go that route  too much class.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Threads come and threads go but the common thread through all is that BBR and Phatrex endure.  Oivey....

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform?:
    Wow I have to focus on work for a few hours and I come back and there is over 100 posts lol I guess this was a hot topic lol now i have to go back and read through them.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

In a nutshell:

Rusty: You're a deusche!

Phatty: I know you are, but what am I?

Lather . . .   rinse . . .  repeat, as needed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts