Randy Moss in a Jets uniform?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform?

Killa,

Your argument about Moss sitting down in his last year.  I agree with the majority of what you said.  I agree he was a great asset from 07 until a few months before we released him.  I dont agree with you though that he didnt start making intentional issues out of nothing. 

Stories came out of him yelling at the catering company who feeds the team, saying he wouldnt feed the food to his dog.. he wouldnt talk to the media... Tom started feeling like he had to force the ball to Moss early to keep him interested in games.  Proof?  no.. just kinda how I felt as the season was progressing.  I think he wanted an extension so he figured he would throw a fit and get is way or get tossed.  I bet he figured he'd hit Minny and just pick up where he left off.. suprise!

Either that or its a big Bill Bellicheck/Randy Moss scheme where Randy goes on a tear for half a season torching coaching staffs and wrecking havoc just to be resigned by the pats in 2011 and pick up where he left off in 07 lol.   eh.. a guy can wish.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Randy Moss in a Jets uniform?

yeah, but his heart is in NE. jets are junk

4. This post has been removed.