Randy Moss Interview

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Randy Moss Interview

Randy is being asked why the 2nd half Offense has been so poor compared to the first half.  Randy is perplexed.  What Randy is not saying, is that the half time adjustments and coaching has been below par.  Coaching, play calling has been the #1 Issue with the Pats this year.  I Know that Texas Pat disagrees, but i think with our coaches of yester-year, we would have a 12-2 record right now and we would be looking at a bye.

Article is at the Herald....

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1221044&position=1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Re: Randy Moss Interview

I am so sick an tired of people blameing Moss, this offense has not found it's nitche yet and it's not his fault. Forget the past, ever since Randy doned a Patriots jersey he has worked his a** off an been verey professional. Hell he just wants to win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

I was not blaming Moss and nor is the Article..... Actually Moss is being VERY diplomatic, considering the ineptitude of the Offensive Coordinator...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

This teams issues stems from injuries. Injuries and players not being on the field so that they can be in sync with one another.

I dont know why Meriweather went from pro bowl level play to playing like a above average player which isnt bad but hes making stupid mistakes.

Then the fact Brady isnt healthy and it seems the Pats want to run the ball. Hopefully Maroney can keep doing what he has been doing and can control the tempo of the game because if he cant this team is going to be knocked out very fast in the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

There are a number of problems with our offense.

1) Play calling - It been predictable and horrifying all year.

2) Brady - He has literally over/under thrown at least 20 easy TD's this year.  That's a lot of points to leave on the field.  Plus how many drives has he killed by throwing under/over/behind open receivers or receptions to members of the other team.

3) The line - Time to blow this over rated under achieving unit up.  Sea Bass is the only one worth keeping.  Makins not worth big money.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Makins not worth big money.

Thats totally wrong. He's one of the
    best linemen in the league.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

You have to keep Mankins. I would rather have the Pats go into the playoffs with this line:

Light (LT) Mankins (LG) Koppen (C) Neal (RG) Vollmer (RT)

Kaczur, literarily, cost us the Colts game. Maybe he can play guard, but he can't play tackle, anymore.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Is there an actual Metric that measures Offensive Guards?  If so I would love to see it and where Makins is located on the list.

Brady has no time to throw because our offensive line is constantly getting blow up.  Makins pass blocks.

Maroney apologist are constantly saying our run blocking suxs and that's why he suxs.  Makins run blocks.

Plus he leads the team in Penalties.  So without hard numbers to backup the hype I'll stick to what I said before - He is not worth big money (a reasonable contract yes).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

“We come in and make adjustments"

I've completely missed those adjustments. Please point them out to me and explain why they lead to LESS offense in the 2nd half...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonreadercomments. Show bostonreadercomments's posts

Randy Moss would have surpassed Jerry Rice if he had a QB like Montana, Steve Young or Brady to throw to him throughout his NFL career.

Sections
Shortcuts