Randy Moss is available. Are you game?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Randy Moss is available. Are you game?

No

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

Re: Randy Moss is available. Are you game?

No. Moss was great in '07, and will forever be a NE legend for that season. One of the all time greatest, and there is no reason to start bashing him. If the team can live with a guy like Lloyd, they could put up with Moss - if the production were there.

But during the '09 season it started to show, that either the chemistry with Brady was gone, or he couldn't get separation the way he used to. Either way production started to fade.

I think most here will agree that the '09 season by and large was a waste, by NE standard, and of course that wasn't Moss' fault. But the magic was gone. The offense has evolved since he left, but really, what makes anybody here think that it would be different this time around?

I'd rather the team took a shot with drafting a new WR. I know the trackrecord isn't really great in that department, but rather take a chance with the risk of failure than taking what we should know by now will be limited production. There is zero upside in signing Moss.