Randy Moss is available...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Randy Moss is available...

Should the Pats bring him back or should they get D and O line help instead. I think the D and O line help is the most important addition for the Pats. Wide receiver is a distant sixth or seventh.

Just thought I would get the obligatory Moss thread started and hopefully put to bed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Re: Randy Moss is available...

Is his daughter? At this point she may be the best athlete in the family.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Yup lets bring in a guy who was starting to slow down 5 years ago.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

You can't win super bowls without guys like Randy Moss and Wes welker.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

"Just thought I would get the obligatory Moss thread started and hopefully put to bed."

yup, one of these comes up a few times a year, just like a herpes break out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Yeah let's sign a 90 year old who's 40 time is probably 5.5 now. 

Way too old now, been out too long

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Well, he does have shoulders, on his body, that you could put the earf on.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

5.5 in the 40 for a 90 year old is not bad...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why? Because we won so many when they were with the team?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why? Because we won so many when they were with the team?

[/QUOTE]

well gee glen according to u and Russ it was all Tom Brady's fault anyway

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Been to more Super Bowls over the last 10 years with them then without them.

Boom goes they dynamite!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Who needs Moss when we have Dobson!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

I think you guys missed truechamp's sarcasim

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

You can't win super bowls with guys like Steve Gregory, Kyle Arrington and Chris Jones starting.

[/QUOTE]

Fixed it for you Wink

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

You can't win super bowls with WR corps of Dobson, Thompkins, Amendola, Some scrub picked up as low risk/high reward.

Fixed it for you Wink

Fixed it for you both {#emotions_dlg.wink}

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

I have to laugh at the comments...  Tongue Out

Who else besides Edleman, that was reliable, did Brady have to throw to this past year???   He would of made somewhat of an impact and deep threat! Laughing

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think you guys missed truechamp's sarcasim

[/QUOTE]

+1

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Just thought I would get the obligatory Moss thread started and hopefully put to bed."

yup, one of these comes up a few times a year, just like a herpes break out.

[/QUOTE]

I was thinking more along the lines of hemorrhoids!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You can't win super bowls with guys like Steve Gregory, Kyle Arrington and Chris Jones starting.

[/QUOTE]

Fixed it for you Wink

[/QUOTE]

ohh but you can with guys like Eugene Wilson, Tyrone Pool and Bobby Hamilton?

I'm confused.

Do you even know who those guys are "Bungalow" Bill the beattles fan wink wink...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm confused.

Do you even know who those guys are "Bungalow" Bill the beattles fan wink wink...

[/QUOTE]

Did you just compare Bobby Hamilton, a 10+ year vet who had already proved himself in the NFL by 2001 to rookie Chris Jones? Ty Poole, another guy that had a long career as a starting corner in the NFL vs Kyle Arrington the "slot corner"? Poole could at least man guys up on the outside. Did you happen to see Arrington fall down and give up a third down conversion on a play that should have been an easy Manning interception? Lastly, Eugene Wilson was a pretty good player here in 2003 and 2004 and laid some pretty nice hits. I remember a big one he put on Reggie Wayne. Sure it helped playing next to Rodney but I'll still take Wilson over Gregory, thanks.

What's the purpose of that last line other than to act like rusty? No need to lash out with sarcasm in every single post.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to EastTraveler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who else besides Edleman, that was reliable, did Brady have to throw to this past year???   He would of made somewhat of an impact and deep threat! Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Not sure Thompkins is a sure roster spot this season.  But haven't you heard... We don't need offense to win Super Bowls, certainly not WR's  Don't you remember 10 years ago!!  Plus, it's a defense thing, now!  Even though over the past 8 years the only argument you could make for this is the Seahawks win over the Broncos and the 2008 Steelers over the Cards.

I

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'm confused.

[/QUOTE]

Did you just compare Bobby Hamilton, a 10+ year vet who had already proved himself in the NFL by 2001 to rookie Chris Jones? Ty Poole, another guy that had a long career as a starting corner in the NFL vs Kyle Arrington the "slot corner"? Poole could at least man guys up on the outside. Did you happen to see Arrington fall down and give up a third down conversion on a play that should have been an easy Manning interception? Lastly, Eugene Wilson was a pretty good player here in 2003 and 2004 and laid some pretty nice hits. I remember a big one he put on Reggie Wayne. Sure it helped playing next to Rodney but I'll still take Wilson over Gregory, thanks.

What's the purpose of that last line other than to act like rusty? No need to lash out with sarcasm in every single post.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, 2 31 and 32 year old starting players won super bowls with us and 1 rookie(Wilson) like Chris Jones he was thrust into a starting role after Lawyer was released. And don't look now but Kyle and Gregory are veteran players who have been getting payed to play in this league for a long time. I guess NFL talent evaluators just don't have your eye for who sucks and who you can and can't win a super bowl with.

And in regard to your name, I wasn't being cryptic. I think you chose Bungalow Bill to take shots at BB as the majority of your 900 or so posts in the last 6 months have been in reference to BB bashing threads.

i actually think you are babe, but haven't really cared enough to suggest it before. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would rather have Diania Ross and thats pushing it too.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to EastTraveler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not sure Thompkins is a sure roster spot this season.  But haven't you heard... We don't need offense to win Super Bowls, certainly not WR's  Don't you remember 10 years ago!!  Plus, it's a defense thing, now!  Even though over the past 8 years the only argument you could make for this is the Seahawks win over the Broncos and the 2008 Steelers over the Cards.

I

[/QUOTE]

All we need is Charlie Weis.  Wink

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]
    Yes, 2 31 and 32 year old starting players won super bowls with us and 1 rookie(Wilson) like Chris Jones he was thrust into a starting role after Lawyer was released. And don't look now but Kyle and Gregory are veteran players who have been getting payed to play in this league for a long time. I guess NFL talent evaluators just don't have your eye for who sucks and who you can and can't win a super bowl with.

And in regard to your name, I wasn't being cryptic. I think you chose Bungalow Bill to take shots at BB as the majority of your 900 or so posts in the last 6 months have been in reference to BB bashing threads.

i actually think you are babe, but haven't really cared enough to suggest it before. 

[/QUOTE]

Wilson was a second round draft pick and Jones was an UDFA taken off the scrap heap. Yep, that's the exact same thing.

Kyle Arrington was given a 4 yr/16 mil contract and he can't play on the outside! Why would you allot that money to a CB who is not able to play anywhere but the slot? I thought BB loved versatility?

Oh and you got me, nice job, TC!  PS most of my posts are taking shots at the resident m0ron Brady basher.

Sections
Shortcuts