randy moss is pathetic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan1994. Show patsfan1994's posts

randy moss is pathetic

tom just made him look good. they thought he was done in min. traded him to oakland didnt have to good of stats not bad but not good, comes here does great and now hes gone he B lows. He has 339 receiving yards on the season combined for all 3 teams he's been on. Welker has 592, hernandez has 462, branch has 433, and gronk has 310. Randy has 5 tds. welker and gronk both have 6. Randy is being out performed by both our rookie tightends. I hope this guy has a dud of a career while he is still in the nfl (hopefully for not to much longer)
    Randys stats http://www.nfl.com/players/randymoss/profile?id=MOS699912

our player stats http://www.nfl.com/teams/newenglandpatriots/statistics?team=NE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

Re: randy moss is pathetic

To my way of thinking it is just sad at this point.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

One thing about Randy is that he could have a huge week any week. Im not going to bash on him because i liked him while he was here but he has played one less game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

I'm not bashing him either. He did some wonderful things while he was in N.E.. He clearly misses being here too. When people said he was washed up a year or two ago, I defended him. I'm not gonna stop because he got traded away. I wish him success. Just not against the Patriots

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

He got what he wanted

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Becareful what you wish for... you just might get it Randy!  I still think he is the most individually tallented/gifted WR to ever play the game (when he wanted to)... a perfect combination of soft hands, size, speed, leaping ability.
    I wish he didn't have the mental/emotional or whatever the problem is that makes him shut down, he could have easily owned all the records. As others have siad I wish him well as long as it isn't against the Pats. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

Great guy... MUCH better human being than usually given credit for.... 2007 was AMAZING.........he's lost MORE than a step as of late......He should probably retire after this season rather than play like crap. He could've even hung it up last year.....  Revis IS a great corner, but you don't even NEED a great corner to disrupt Moss' game anymore...... I will always be glad he came here. Aside from his mental breakdowns this season he was on his best behavior while playing for BB. Would've been nice to have won the SB in 07, but it seems his level of play goes down with the importance of the game. Still glad we had him while we did and BB made a GREAT move by moving him out when he did.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

Let's MOVE ON from Mr. Moss and enjoy the rest of the season!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Moss is a great player...he just doesn't seem to love the game anymore...too bad as he still has tons of natural ability as well as a seasoned vetrans knowledge to go with it...just has no passion...always seemed to think of football as more of a business than a game to enjoy & play your guts out in...A Team sport that needs all its' players to go all out at all times....Moss just seems to think a big payday is what success is all about....too bad, he let his dellusions of grandure & true prosperity conflict so much with each other...I do wish him luck as well as happiness, I just don't see him finding either in football anymore unless he personally chooses to let himself love the game again...if he chose to TRULY put his heart & soul into the GAME of football EVERYTHING else would fall into place for him as well as the Money.....I just wish he could either figure that out or see that for himself...I still have hope for him but I'm not banking on it...GO PATRIOTS!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Randy Moss isn't a bad guy.  But he has some deep seeded personal issues and demons he can't control.  With that said, I am much happier that he's not here anymore.  All the best to Randy except if he faces the Pats.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

I liked Randy but it was time to move on.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

16 year olds should be in bed by 8. Love Moss, miss Moss, but he's not a Patriot anymore. I have no reason to bash him. Just because he left doesn't mean he was a bad guy. 

That joker Branch did the same thing in 2006, now you're cheering for him. I doubt you remember 2006, how old were you, 11? I have no idea why we have to bash someone once they leave. -_-...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

Who????       Lets play some football!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Hey, the Branch thing is kind of the same, in that he did zero while he was in the witness protection program in Seattle, but still had some left when he showed up here.  NOT a huge Moss fan, but I'd like to see him back now that Branch is here, to stretch things out.  With a capable X receiver, having him either run off or slip behind coverage would be sweet.  Tate isn't getting it done.  Maybe Bill B can engineer a trade for him.  Say, his 7th round pick for Moss and Tennessee's 4th rounder.  (YES, I KNOW, its a joke).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Loved Moss - this has not been his year. He is no longer great - but still a good one..

would I take him back - for the right price and motivation - yes.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to randy moss is pathetic:
    [QUOTE]tom just made him look good. they thought he was done in min. traded him to oakland didnt have to good of stats not bad but not good, comes here does great and now hes gone he B lows. He has 339 receiving yards on the season combined for all 3 teams he's been on. Welker has 592, hernandez has 462, branch has 433, and gronk has 310. Randy has 5 tds. welker and gronk both have 6. Randy is being out performed by both our rookie tightends. I hope this guy has a dud of a career while he is still in the nfl (hopefully for not to much longer) Randys stats http://www.nfl.com/players/randymoss/profile?id=MOS699912 our player stats http://www.nfl.com/teams/newenglandpatriots/statistics?team=NE
    Posted by patsfan1994[/QUOTE]

Pathetic?  That man accomplished more than you have even dreamed.  Shut up baby boy.  I miss that guy, and wished he had embraced his role.  Didn't work out that way, but to call him pathetic who the hell are you? 

Sections
Shortcuts