Randy Moss is saying the sky is the limit about the pats 09-offense

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Randy Moss is saying the sky is the limit about the pats 09-offense

is it football season yet?I cant wait to see the players in action.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nflnation/0-7-856/Moss--Pats-offense-can-be-scarier-than--07.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from horrifying. Show horrifying's posts

Re: Randy Moss is saying the sky is the limit about the pats 09-offense

Brady always has been a super competitive person. The year long inaction and having the spotlight shone on Cassel, so much so that there were some foolish talk about keeping Cassel and trading Brady, all those things must have been eating at him. TB will come back with a vengence.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Be afraid, rest of the NFL, be very afraid.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

It's the Defense that concerns me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Let's see:  they now have Joey Galloway to stretch the other side of the field, Fred Taylor is new, Maroney is hopefully healthy, the whole experienced offensive line is back as usual, and BB did something about tight ends.  And then there's a more experienced Brady, Moss, Welker, Kevin Faulk, Sammy Morris,...   And there are three new offensive linemen in the draft, all coming up.  And Kevin O'Connell has some experience this year.  And just maybe, Julian Edelman will run the wildcat just to mess with some defenses' minds.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

If he's stays healthy, Fred Taylor could be a major impact on the Pats.  Taylor has been a solid RB for years in Jacksonville, but in NE with defenses playing the pass, he could be awesome.  Sammy Morris is the best example, with the Phins he was no big deal, with the Pats he's been great when healthy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]If he's stays healthy, Fred Taylor could be a major impact on the Pats.  Taylor has been a solid RB for years in Jacksonville, but in NE with defenses playing the pass, he could be awesome.  Sammy Morris is the best example, with the Phins he was no big deal, with the Pats he's been great when healthy.
    Posted by Grogan77[/QUOTE] this is true.many players that seemed to be finished,or non-existence,have always came alive in the pats system.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Get you tissues ready NFL fans, tha pats are back and are going to kick tail

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

[QUOTE]Get you tissues ready NFL fans, tha pats are back and are going to kick tail
    Posted by crono420[/QUOTE]

I guess anyone can call the plays , create the gameplan. Who needs Mcdaniels.
    Plug in Bill O'Brien. I mean he was the OC at Duke and quality control guy a couple of years ago. Can he at least get the title of OC, or will it be mystery again like when Weis left.

Well, I've read it one here a few times so I will use it myself.."In BB we trust."
    Sigh.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Randy...don't talk...just do it!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

I can't wait to hear the "running up the Score" talk in this winter! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

[QUOTE]I can't wait to hear the "running up the Score" talk in this winter! 
    Posted by m1020us[/QUOTE]

LOL, good one, Runnin up the Score, I never tire of hearing that one. Everyone on our schedule be afraid, be very, very afraid

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]is it football season yet?I cant wait to see the players in action. http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nflnation/0-7-856/Moss--Pats-offense-can-be-scarier-than--07.html
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE] this is encourageing also.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-8-101/Of-Moss-and-men--He-ranks-himself-the-greatest.html