Randy Moss is still in RI

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

Re: Randy Moss is still in RI

Sounds to me like bill has told him to hang tight and catch on during the season so theres no full offseason distraction and media talk. He'll come in one of these weeks and be ready to go. I am not saying i want him back at this point but that is what it looks like to me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

I have no problem bringing Randy back. Especially if Price cannot stay healthy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Price isn't playing tonight and Ocho hasn't caught on with Brady, so Moss could be on speedial.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to Randy Moss is still in RI:
    You guys may laugh at this, but Randy Moss was seen playing golf in RI the last two weekends. Some people I know spoke to him and he is still living in his house in an affluent part of Lincoln (For those who don't know, he had lived in Lincoln RI during his tenure with NE), working out everyday and waiting for a call from BB. I also heard from many people who spotted him in the Stop and Shop grocery store in Lincoln mall (sounds like Elvis sighting!). Apparently, its Pats or no one for him and he seems to be in great shape (which was never an issue with him). Maybe BB told him to hang tight and live close by in case we need him? Either way, the plot thickens and it will be interesting to see where it goes!
    Posted by bmadmax82

Did you see him, or was it your uncle's first wife's hairdresser who heard it from her cousin who knew someone at the grocery store whose nephew thought he saw someoe who looked Randy Moss?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

he was at Flemings steak house Sat night

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

just bring him on already. a happy and grateful Randy Moss is a good thing for a team. and after being against this for so long, i give in. maybe Coach Bill will see it my way. How can you turn down a lethal weapon who refuses to play for anyone else except u? 

It would be fun having him back on the team.

This goes out to all the long time Patriots fans........DID YOU EVER DREAM RANDY MOSS WOULD REFUSE TO PLAY FOR ANYONE ELSE (LIKE TROY BROWN), EXCEPT YOUR HOME TOWN NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!?!?!?!?!?!?! 

what a long way this franchise has came. Thanks Kraft, BB, and Brady!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmadmax82. Show bmadmax82's posts

Moss always wanted to play for Favre and he got his wish with his tenure at MN. Apparently he was extremely disappointed with #4's work ethic. #12 has one of the best work ethics in the league and it was obvious to him that the level of comfort he had in NE and the tings he took for granted, were not available elsewhere. So he really wants to come back. I'm sure he will be ready to sign a 2 yr/3 mil deal if we offer him! I think being well paid through out his life, $ is the least of his worries. KUdos to BB and Kraft family for making PAtriots an institution!
    I'd love to see him back, especially since he has made it clear that its Pats or no one. Him living in RI instead of FL or his home town of WV only solidifies the idea that he may be back!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss is still in RI:
    just bring him on already. a happy and grateful Randy Moss is a good thing for a team. and after being against this for so long, i give in. maybe Coach Bill will see it my way. How can you turn down a lethal weapon who refuses to play for anyone else except u?  It would be fun having him back on the team. This goes out to all the long time Patriots fans........DID YOU EVER DREAM RANDY MOSS WOULD REFUSE TO PLAY FOR ANYONE ELSE (LIKE TROY BROWN), EXCEPT YOUR HOME TOWN NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!?!?!?!?!?!?!  what a long way this franchise has came. Thanks Kraft, BB, and Brady!
    Posted by btownteamsrking

Its amazing how the landscape has changed over the last 20-30 years. As a life long Boston die hard I couldn't be more appreciative of those guys did for the Pats.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SandyRowBelfast. Show SandyRowBelfast's posts

Randy Moss is a loser! ZERO RINGS!!!! Dumb pats fans keep talking about him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Randy Moss is a loser! ZERO RINGS!!!! Dumb pats fans keep talking about him.
    Posted by SandyRowBelfast

How many rings do you have?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmadmax82. Show bmadmax82's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss is still in RI : How many rings do you have?
    Posted by apdynasty23

He probably has a few which he borrowed from his younger 13 year old sister.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This has to happen!  My screen name is not fitting any longer, this would make it relevant again!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bertie-wooster2. Show bertie-wooster2's posts

As great a player as Moss was in his career, especially in '07, I don't want to see him with the Patriots in 2011. There were too many plays, (post 2007 season) where he couldn't get separation from the DB and it cost the team, particularly on 3rd down.

I believe the current receiving corps will be productive, and should someone get injured, the Patriots should look elsewhere (like free agency, waiver wire, practice squad, etc.). Re-signing Moss is the wrong move for this football team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BERNIENH. Show BERNIENH's posts

No guaranteed contracts after Week #1. That is what he is on hold for.

Ocho needs to get it in gear, but them on the same team...Ouch!!! Revis Island would have to buy some more real estate.

Loved seeing Cromartie giving up scores last night.

Too bad the Cowboys have a ROMO or they would have had a win.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

One too many

In Response to Re: Randy Moss is still in RI : How many rings do you have?
    Posted by apdynasty23

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lightningbrain. Show lightningbrain's posts

I feel that with the current makeup of the team, the running game, the tight ends, Welker in the slot, that blocking is as important as any attribute for the teams recievers.  I hope that Moss' conditioning program has helped him to be more prepared to do this than he was before.  I think he tried plenty in this area before, it just wasn't his strong suit.  Of course, if he can bring a defender far enough down field . . .
    I would like to see his time in NE end well.  In my opinion, the team can win this year with or without him.  It would be nice for him to come along for the ride.
    As for the comment that dumb Pats fans keep talking about him, NE fans support their players as well as any fans in the world, and there is nothing wrong with having continued admiration for one of our top performers, most interesting personalities, and hardest workers (on and off the field.)  Wrong football Sandy.  Around here, you're looking for 'soccer'.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HaverhillBob. Show HaverhillBob's posts

I saw him in Central Falls.  He was taller than I expected him to be.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

This has to happen!  My screen name is not fitting any longer, this would make it relevant again!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Your photoshops will keep you relevant long after both Brady and Moss have hung them up!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

No guaranteed contracts after Week #1. That is what he is on hold for.  Ocho needs to get it in gear, but them on the same team...Ouch!!! Revis Island would have to buy some more real estate. Loved seeing Cromartie giving up scores last night. Too bad the Cowboys have a ROMO or they would have had a win.
    Posted by BERNIENH
    Too bad the cheating refs called a pass interference on Witten when two Jets basically tackled him 5 yards off the line of scrimmage with .27 left in the game and oh by the way you can't call pass interference when the QB hasn't thrown the ball yet!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss is still in RI : Its amazing how the landscape has changed over the last 20-30 years. As a life long Boston die hard I couldn't be more appreciative of those guys did for the Pats.
    Posted by startrightnow

I been a Patriots fan since 96 when i just a kid and it didn't take me long to be grateful. Right after 2002, I was just amazed they finally won a Super Bowl. Now they are the destination for players who want to become stars again. 

Here we are 10 years later and we are still talking Super Bowl. Thats Greatness.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Posted by BradyMossFan

Were you planning to change it to BradyCincoFan?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

You know if BB takes him back, I can live with it, if it is a win-win for the team.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

moss would be great for about 10 plays a game.  limit his on the field to make him want it more on those limited plays

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

All these sightings aint ish without pics. make that pics of him holding up todays Boston Globe .

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I saw Randy dunking a pretzel in hot cheese dip outside of Fenway.

Sections
Shortcuts