Randy Moss is still in RI

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

Re: Randy Moss is still in RI

Straight Cash Homie!! I was just about to have my Moss jersey changed to Hernandez....Oh well..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Randy Moss is still in RI:
    You guys may laugh at this, but Randy Moss was seen playing golf in RI the last two weekends. Some people I know spoke to him and he is still living in his house in an affluent part of Lincoln (For those who don't know, he had lived in Lincoln RI during his tenure with NE), working out everyday and waiting for a call from BB. I also heard from many people who spotted him in the Stop and Shop grocery store in Lincoln mall (sounds like Elvis sighting!). Apparently, its Pats or no one for him and he seems to be in great shape (which was never an issue with him). Maybe BB told him to hang tight and live close by in case we need him? Either way, the plot thickens and it will be interesting to see where it goes!
    Posted by bmadmax82

I'd  be okay w/ league minimum plus incentives. We need some depth on OL and safety positions though...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Lets see, last night Brady threw to:

Welker - 8 rec 160 yrds
    Hernandez - 7 rec 103 yrds
    Branch - 7 rec 93 yrds
    Gronk - 6 rec 86 yrds
    Slater - 1 rec 46 yrds
    Ocho - 1 rec 14 yrds
    Edelman - 1 rec 9 yrds
    Woodhead - 1 rec 6 yrds

that's 8 players with receptions!!!!

Moss is not needed when we have the wonder TE's. Did you know that they even have matching rings?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

The current report is that Moss watched the game last night from Davio's in Boston.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

If we lose to San Diego, or Ochocinco considers to struggle Moss will be back here more than likely.  Last night's game was a good run through for the offense but San Diego and future challenging games will determine what they do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Maybe the trigger is if and when a WR gets hurt and goes on IR.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

If Spikes is a problem, trade him and make room for Randy

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss is still in RI:
    In Response to Re: Randy Moss is still in RI : Your photoshops will keep you relevant long after both Brady and Moss have hung them up!
    Posted by 347pg

Thank you kind sir!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss is still in RI : Were you planning to change it to BradyCincoFan?
    Posted by kansaspatriot

BradyWelkerFan but my son has dibs on it, LOL!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss is still in RI : BradyWelkerFan but my son has dibs on it, LOL!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

How about BradyGronkFan or BradyHernandezFan?  I have a feeling you'll be hearing both those connections a lot

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

If Spikes is a problem, trade him and make room for Randy
    Posted by 347pg

You would replace a D player with a 7th WR?

If Spike's is an issue he should be replaced by another player in the front 7 or an extra OL not a 7th WR

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss is still in RI : You would replace a D player with a 7th WR? If Spike's is an issue he should be replaced by another player in the front 7 or an extra OL not a 7th WR
    Posted by PatsEng

With Koppen out, we'll get another OL anyway.  Spikes was inactive (healthy scratch) so we obviously can live without him.  Was Sanders picked up by anyone?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss is still in RI : With Koppen out, we'll get another OL anyway.  Spikes was inactive (healthy scratch) so we obviously can live without him.  Was Sanders picked up by anyone?
    Posted by 347pg

Koppen isn't going on IR. It was a clean break and reports are they are expecting him back at some point this season. So he's going to count against the 53 man, you can't just replace him without removing someone else

Besides Spikes had an ankle issue in the pre-season. He might not have been a healthy scratch, they could have left him out because they didn't want to risk a  relapse with his ankle which would cost him a good part of the season

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

All these sightings aint ish without pics. make that pics of him holding up todays Boston Globe .
    Posted by ponyoto

I believe this was from the game last night.  Not sure but I could have sworn that was him up in the booth with Mr. Kraft so I took a picture.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

close BMF but that was actually George Clinton wearing a Bon Jovi mask pretending to be Randy Moss as an accountant.

I can see where you were confused. It's an easy mistake

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I thought the eye tape was the pure givaway thinking Moss was there to play if needed.  My mistake.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

that's what gave it away. Only George Clinton would wear black eye tape with a stripped tie.

Besides look at the guy to his left. He is clearly annoyed that there is funk and not living on a prayer playing when he believes it's Bon Jovi sitting next to him pretending he's Moss.

Clearly that guy doesn't realize that Bon Jovi in on the bench getting ready for sleep over at BB's hotel room. I heard they watched movies and spent the night bragging about the girls they are with

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

No wonder the Moss character didnt stand up singing "Runaway" when Welker trucked down the field on the 99 yrd catch and run.  That explains it all now.

Sections
Shortcuts