Randy Moss on ESPN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Randy Moss on ESPN

Just listened to Randy Moss' live interview on ESPN. and it was great. He was very articulate, humble and sincere. He did say that  it probably wasn't the best time to bring the issue up, but he wanted to get it off his chest. Give Espn credit they played the clip of the  after game celabration where he lead a "cheer"

He stated many times he wants to stay in New England.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Randy Moss on ESPN

NEGame...  the Pats needed to get Brady signed before they could move onto Moss.  Also, it would not surprise me that Brady, in his contract conversations, most likely specifically mentioned keeping Moss in the fold.  Just a matter of time just like we had to wait for Brady's contract.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

NEGAME, I liker your Brady shirt!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

In Response to Randy Moss on ESPN:
    [QUOTE]Just listened to Randy Moss' live interview on ESPN. and it was great. He was very articulate, humble and sincere. He did say that  it probably wasn't the best time to bring the issue up, but he wanted to get it off his chest. Give Espn credit they played the clip of the  after game celabration where he lead a "cheer" He stated many times he wants to stay in New England.
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

I listened to Moss as I walked out of the Stadium and I felt he just wanted the truth to be known.  He didn't want one of the media geeks spinning the storey the way that they might have wanted to, just to sell papers, radio or tv time.  I really hate some of the press around Boston.  Some of them tend to have their own agenda which I could care less about relative to the actual facts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss on ESPN:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Randy Moss on ESPN : I listened to Moss as I walked out of the Stadium and I felt he just wanted the truth to be known.  He didn't want one of the media geeks spinning the storey the way that they might have wanted to, just to sell papers, radio or tv time.  I really hate some of the press around Boston.  Some of them tend to have their own agenda which I could care less about relative to the actual facts.
    Posted by Clay73[/QUOTE]Breer definitely has his own agenda, Gasper is not qualified to write for the local high school paper, and Shaunessy thinks he is some type of legend in the Journalistic world. Mike Reiss was the only Journalist worth reading. Randy moss will get a deal done with the Pats at or near the end of the year.BB and Mr Kraft always reward Productivity, Moss brings alot more than just catching deep balls, he opens up the short passing game for Welker and now the newly remodled TE's. He brings way too much value to the Pats, great locker room guy which was number one priority after last years team of malcontents, Thomas and Springs and some others.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss on ESPN:
    [QUOTE]    he needs to just shut up and let his agent take care of this buissness or this season could become a problem with this guy.. he has a history!  and it,s not good. he held no press conferences when he was accused of tanking the latter half of last year hurt or not ........
    Posted by pissttt[/QUOTE]

and yes you dumb a** he admitted on the interview that he did bring issues with him (they did not ask him about that) but felt that he had put that behind him . People like you keep bring it up SO YOU JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

he needs to just shut up and let his agent take care of this buissness or this season could become a problem with this guy.. he has a history!  and it,s not good. he held no press conferences when he was accused of tanking the latter half of last year hurt or not ........

I wouldnt let my agent speak for me. He fired his old agent too btw. What do you mean by hurt or not he tanked???  He was hurt and still played thats far from tanking. I want Moss to retire as a Patriot and him to go in to the Patriot Hall of fame. More then anything I want to see him get a SB ring as a Pat.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

I believe he meant well by his media session the other day, but it got off track.  If this was his clarification session of that, and it;s the  last we hear of it and he plays a great season, then I am fine with it.

Just don't continue on and let your play show what you are about on the field. Pretty simple.

Sections
Shortcuts