Randy Moss on shoulder separation:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYY28Rings. Show NYY28Rings's posts

Randy Moss on shoulder separation:

Randy Moss on shoulder separation: ”I played through a lot of pain.”
    Posted by Karen Guregian at 8:35 pm

www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/moss-catch.jpg" alt="Moss onehand" width="300" height="248" align="right" />

Randy Moss acknowledged playing through a separated shoulder, which he suffered in the Denver game Week 5. While he did not reveal which shoulder it was when asked, a pointed shrug of the left seemed to indicate that was the one

He kept quiet about it, because that’s what football players do.

”I think the whole league played through injuries. When it comes to being a professional, we’re not supposed to cry. We’re not supposed to moan, we’re not supposed to feel sorry for ourselves. I never cry about my injuries,” he said. ”It’s up to the team and medics if I’m going to take a practice off or a game off. Realitically, I think I needed a couple weeks off. but I knew what position we were in and how we were fighting to stay in the playoff hunt. So I stayed in the game, and tried to play. I played through a lot . . . I’ve never had anything serious like that happen. I had to sleep through a lot. I don’t like taking medications. I’m not into meds . . . I played through a lot of pain. Gradually, it healed itself up. I was able to have more movement toward the end of the season. A lot of players have injuries. I’m not the only one. ”

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Randy Moss on shoulder separation:

"Realitically"

Did he make up a new word? LOL