Randy Moss the drop king

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Re: Randy Moss the drop king

In Response to Randy Moss the drop king:
    [QUOTE]I guess the fact that Braylon Edwards had less drops than Randy Moss last year was not a fluke.  I'll take the guy getting tanked over the guy sulking about his contract.  Where is Rusty to defend Moss' drops now? http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/18735/randy-moss-has-as-many-drops-as-all-of-09
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]I hate to say you are correct but in this matter something is wrong and starting to show in a very large way.
    If Moss wants a big contract deal he is doing very little to show credibility on the field. Some of those catches he dropped last week should not have been dropped. He alone brought this attention on himself, and he alone mustprove he is worthy of that money and deal.
    Im sure Brady wants to help him as in last week with all the attempts, but this is not winning the Patriots games and scoring points. This is going to be something to watch.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

So, you'll rather have Braylon Edwards over Randy Moss? =D

I'll take your word for it, Rex. You idiot! Sanchez' breakout game was a game that he threw for 225 yards. Whoopie!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Ask Revis's hammy about Moss's catching ability.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss the drop king:
    [QUOTE]Ask Revis's hammy about Moss's catching ability.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]Champ....I think it was Revis poor conditioning that caused his hammy problems. It wouldnt matter who he was chasing, it was going to pop. Whether it was Welker, Moss or the water boy, it was already gong out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" It wouldnt matter who he was chasing, it was going to pop. Whether it was Welker, Moss or the water boy, it was already gong out"

True, but I think the point was the Braylon Edwards couldn't have made that catch.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss the drop king:
    [QUOTE]"  It wouldnt matter who he was chasing, it was going to pop. Whether it was Welker, Moss or the water boy, it was already gong out" True, but I think the point was the Braylon Edwards couldn't have made that catch.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]Oh my bad then, I have to agree, that catch was without a doubt incredible, that is just talent, no practice in the world gets you those.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Please, Please, PLEASE!! SHUT UP!! We played the no 1 D last week come on people there's nothing wrong with the best wide out ever, our run game is efficient as ever give them a break please. Look at CJ against the steelers he couldn't run on them and when Moss is the expected target he can't catch against the NO 1 D!! Simple as it comes down to the offensive game plan which was awful in the 2nd half thats all nothing wrong other than that. We'll learn from our mistakes, we're good to go we'll score on anyone and the next time we face the Jets the same mistakes won't be made. SUPERBOWL RUN!! that is if we learn and improve mark my words. Moss gets absolutely ridiculous passes thrown his way at times, he's the best but he can't catch the impossible.......that is most of the time Laughing  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

TO has more drops then anyone.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Braylon Edwards- 45 rec 680  yards   4 TD's  (56th in yards, way back in TD's)
    Randy Moss-       83 rec 1284 yards 13 TD's  (fifth in yards, 1st in TD's)

I think it's safe to say the reason Edwards had less drops than Moss last year is the same reason I had less drops than Moss. 

The number that is telling is Edwards was targeted 95 times but couldn't even pull in half those throws.  The only other NFL receiver I could find that was unable to catch half the passes thrown to him was T.O. 

Sections
Shortcuts