Randy Moss to retire

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: Randy Moss to retire

If he declined our 1 year offer, then he is finished. mentally checked out of football.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Best TD celebration ever!

Best TD catch ever!

Thanks for the memories Randy

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

i too heard that the pats extended a 1 year offer to randy i dont know if the sports hub was just quotin what CC said or if they had a sloid source but if he really wanted to be here like he said he did then he should have been happy to accept any offer the pats made to him even if it was for a dollar.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss to retire:
    [QUOTE]Moss won the Pats NOTHING!!!!!!! He is a cancer to any team he plays on. A selfish piece of garbage who has the maturity of a 12 year old. What a waste of talent.
    Posted by SandyRowBelfast[/QUOTE]

Rather, you are the cancer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Sorry to see the guy hang them up. In my view having Randy as a Pat was a great experience. I wish there was a way to get him back on the field for us.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry to see the guy hang them up. In my view having Randy as a Pat was a great experience. I wish there was a way to get him back on the field for us.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Ditto!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Randy Moss to retire : Sadly, I have to agree. His agent says all he wants is a SB chance and he turns down a 1 year deal with NE, where he wants to be? It almost appears his feelings are hurt they traded for and extended/restructured CJ's deal and  he only gets the 1 year. Isn't that better than nothing, or is it because his ego has to be satisfied for him to feel wanted? It's fascinating, really. He's wasted a golden opportunity. It needs to be about him and that's why he'll never win a SB.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Good point if that story is true!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Does he go to Canton in a Patriots Jersey? We're the only organization he likes, does the orginization feel the same..?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Unfair as it is, my enduring image will be the 3rd down play with seconds remaining in SBXLII as Moss' outstretched hands fail to extend and catch the pass that was meant to be his prance into the end zone to win the game in dramatic fashion.  Fisk's Home Run, Bird steals the ball... they ended second nest in their year...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Does he go to Canton in a Patriots Jersey? We're the only organization he likes, does the orginization feel the same..?
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

The organization damed well better feel the same way. Otherwise I will have to stop using the kid gloves on Hoodie and really point out his flaws, forever and ever and ever.

Few players just flat out put it on the line that they love a certain team. That should be appreciated.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Unfair as it is, my enduring image will be the 3rd down play with seconds remaining in SBXLII as Moss' outstretched hands fail to extend and catch the pass that was meant to be his prance into the end zone to win the game in dramatic fashion.  Fisk's Home Run, Bird steals the ball... they ended second nest in their year...
    Posted by pauldeba[/QUOTE]

He scored what should have been the winning TD with time running out; if the D could have stopped a second rate QB.

Remember instead Asante Samuel letting the Lombardi Trophy slip through his butterfingers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]maybe he will reconsider.............
    Posted by sday4x4[/QUOTE]

I hope so

We'll see