Randy Moss would return if pats come calling.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgomez. Show bgomez's posts

Re: Randy Moss would return if pats come calling.

Cut a cornerback. Butler comes to mind.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Moss would have to accept that his primary role would be as a decoy. He wouldn't put up great numbers. Not sure he could live with that. If he could it would be interesting to see what he and Chad might accomplish on the same team.

BTW, has Terrell Owens been signed? LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

If we have injuries at WR and we need him for a SB run, why not?  If he can stay focused and behave for the final 6 games and play-offs he could be the missing piece to go for #4.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

It would be more fun with him.  Its like unfinished business that he never got his ring and I would like to see him try one more time on my team.

Moss, Ocho, Welker, Branch, Price, Edelman, Slater as WR

Best formation being.

Ocho....Welker......Light, Mankins, Koppen, Solder, Vollmer, Gronkowski....Moss
    ...............................................Brady....................................
    ...............................................BJGE

looks good to me....at least on madden haha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss would return if pats come calling.:
    [QUOTE]Cut a cornerback. Butler comes to mind.
    Posted by bgomez[/QUOTE]

I agree, Butler should have  been gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Randy Moss would return if pats come calling. : How'd that work out in Minn and Tenn last year? I think after he left NE he became a non-factor. Except for that one-handed catch against Miami last season all the excitement was gone. I think Randy's fun meter pegged out and he just faded away last season.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

KP - That one handed catch was against Revis Island of the Jets.  Randy and Brady would still work and I hope BB does give him a call if we lose a starting WR to injury during the season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

we really do still need a deep threat, ocho helps a little bit, but people forget that hes not the same threat as moss..if moss would come cheap, i dont see why not. he obviously would play his heart out for the pats, and theres really little to no risk, if he doesnt work out, u  cut him

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

This would be great. And TO will be ready then too! First the guy wouldnt take the vet minimum. Second I think we're good enough to go with what we have now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Maybe Junior Seau can pick him up for the ride back to Gillette.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

[QUOTE]Okay Babe I'll play along. Randy really wants to be a Patriot again, and we take him back at the vet minimum. Who do you want to release to make room for him? You want to carry 7 WR's? Here are your choices....Edelman, Price, Slater.
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]

LOL Actually not that hard imo. If Randy were to come back that would almost certainly mean he is in shape. Which i believe he is. I'd cut any of those guys for Moss.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Maybe Seau could swing by the Raiders too on the way by so he could pick up Seymore after we trade next years entire draft for him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Don't call us, we'll call you.....hopefully never

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i'd rather have underwood.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

If BB can DETERMINE that Moss still has the skills and speed AND... If Moss will be totally a team player willing to do.. and not do ... whatever is asked of him without regard for stats. If the above can be determined to be true there is NO REASON not to bring him on. But can those things be determined?

Sections
Shortcuts