Randy Moss....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Re: Randy Moss....

Anyone who signs Moss is on crack!! Did everyone forget the fiasco he put teams through last year? Are you kidding? Thanks for some exciting football Randy....but good luck to you.

Head cases don't get better.....NFW on signing Moss!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Enough about flippin' Randy Moss....this joker is yesterday's news. Time to get over him folks and move on!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wildwillis. Show Wildwillis's posts

Not to be that "guy" but.... What did we do in the Playoffs? I don't care about the regular season stats or how we got "better' when Moss left and Branch came back - honestly I think that was just a different looking team and teams had zero tape on our offense so we were able to do some things.  That being said the second time we played the Jets w/ out Randy what happened? They shut down the sidelines and played everything to the middle and Wes Welker was invisible. 
    I am huge Wes fan but lets face it he is nothing w/ out a deep threat to back the safety off, his stats are like night and day.
    Branch - great route runner but he is not gonna tourch anyone
    Edelman - we will just call him Rudy for now
    Our best deep threat is Hernandez. 
    I am all for bringing a Steve Smith or a Ocho Stinko but there is a problem both are currently under contract and they probably will not get cut untill right before pre-season unless cinci or carolina is close to the cap and they need the $$.  Floyd would be good if he could keep his s__t together.  Best current option for the money would be Moss.  He knows the offense, he knows where he stands, he wants to win. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

Steve Smith is enticing to me, but the price would have to be right, naturally.

He's a guy who's performed well on the big stage in the past, and he did it with Jake Delhomme throwing him the ball--not Tom Brady.

I like the fact that, unlike Moss, he's physical and can get off jams from physical corners at the L.O.S.

Not the player he used to be, but if the Pats are going to take a shot at a veteran WR, he's the guy I'd go after.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Look for the Redskins to go hard after Holmes right off the bat and Moss to be the Jets fall back. Moss will play for Rex, can Sanchez get him the ball?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSalmon. Show TheSalmon's posts

In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a86f7e6c4-824c-4d2e-83ad-cd9b1018a514&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:9690Discussion:86f7e6c4-824c-4d2e-83ad-cd9b1018a514Post:e5b5d2e7-35ea-46fc-8af2-2d15c2f635b6">Re: Randy Moss....:
    [QUOTE]Not to be that "guy" but.... What did we do in the Playoffs? I don't care about the regular season stats or how we got "better' when Moss left and Branch came back - honestly I think that was just a different looking team and teams had zero tape on our offense so we were able to do some things.  That being said the second time we played the Jets w/ out Randy what happened? They shut down the sidelines and played everything to the middle and Wes Welker was invisible.  I am huge Wes fan but lets face it he is nothing w/ out a deep threat to back the safety off, his stats are like night and day. Branch - great route runner but he is not gonna tourch anyone Edelman - we will just call him Rudy for now Our best deep threat is Hernandez.  I am all for bringing a Steve Smith or a Ocho Stinko but there is a problem both are currently under contract and they probably will not get cut untill right before pre-season unless cinci or carolina is close to the cap and they need the $$.  Floyd would be good if he could keep his s__t together.  Best current option for the money would be Moss.  He knows the offense, he knows where he stands, he wants to win. 
    Posted by Wildwillis[/QUOTE]

I don't comment much but it's ridiculous to argue that WW is nothing without a deep threat like Randy Moss and not explore the possibility that Moss isn't amazing without Stallworth, Welker, and Brady.  Welker had 7 receptions in the playoff loss to the Jets.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I say kick the tires on Moss now... if only because I want to see how Moss and Chad Johnson interact lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a86f7e6c4-824c-4d2e-83ad-cd9b1018a514&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:9690Discussion:86f7e6c4-824c-4d2e-83ad-cd9b1018a514Post:e5b5d2e7-35ea-46fc-8af2-2d15c2f635b6 " /> Re: Randy Moss.... : I don't comment much but it's ridiculous to argue that WW is nothing without a deep threat like Randy Moss and not explore the possibility that Moss isn't amazing without Stallworth, Welker, and Brady.  Welker had 7 receptions in the playoff loss to the Jets.
    Posted by TheSalmon[/QUOTE]

What are you saying then? WW should pay Moss 5% for all those catches the D GAVE him. Are you really trying to say that being singled , while Randy was doubled sometimes triple teamed , didnt add to his totals? WW never ONCE had to face # DB's in his life. And were not watching the same game if you think WW was the same guy last year. When Moss its not like we leaned on WW to carry us , not at all. In fact it was every other guy on O that made us what we were last year.