Randy Moss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Randy Moss

What cha think guys? Think Randy wishes he was still with the Pats? I know he would like to be part of the games Patriots are wining. I bet he texted TB after that Jets game. Sure a different game then when Randy played in the last one.

Go Pats. Beat Chicago.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Re: Randy Moss

Please stop with the randy moss stuff.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

I liked Randy. I was sad to see him leave. With his speech about the Pats I was just wondering if anyone thought he might still wish he was on the team. Sorry if you are offended by my posting but if you can't say anything nice then don't reply. Nobody needs your sarcasm and you know who you are.

I have a right to post if I liked Randy. Just seemed to me in that press conf. he was really hoping to come back here and play. Maybe not. To me it just seemed like that and I have a right to ask if anyone else thinks maybe he still wished he played here.

I know there are some nice people on this board who respond politely and some of them liked Randy too. I know he isn't coming back but just seems the titans aren't doing to well and I know he likes to play on wining teams and always enjoyed games against the Jets.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

At this point who doesn't wish they were part of this team?  Pats looked fantastic tonight!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Moss:
    [QUOTE]I liked Randy. I was sad to see him leave. With his speech about the Pats I was just wondering if anyone thought he might still wish he was on the team. Sorry if you are offended by my posting but if you can't say anything nice then don't reply. Nobody needs your sarcasm and you know who you are. I have a right to post if I liked Randy. Just seemed to me in that press conf. he was really hoping to come back here and play. Maybe not. To me it just seemed like that and I have a right to ask if anyone else thinks maybe he still wished he played here. I know there are some nice people on this board who respond politely and some of them liked Randy too. I know he isn't coming back but just seems the titans aren't doing to well and I know he likes to play on wining teams and always enjoyed games against the Jets.
    Posted by WelkerRules[/QUOTE]

i liked Randy too, probably one of his biggest fans. i defended him after he Spewed all that Crap after the bengals game, but apparently he didnt want to be here BC he Didnt have enough attenion paid to him with money and the ball. i think we are better off without him and have become less predictable.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

If Randy Moss could still play small ball I'd love to have him back. At this point in his career he only runs go routes. 

That's useless in this offense now. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

Somewhere in Nashville, someone has a sickening feeling in their stomach after watching last nights masterpiece.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmo1679. Show wmo1679's posts

Randy who?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

I like and respect Randy.  Having said that, he made his own bed with wanting out and out of respect, BB obliged.

Fortunately for the Pats, we have moved on and improved, unfortunately for Randy, it didn't work out the way he thought it would.....

If he had stayed with the Pats and took part in its recent success, he would definitely be lined up for a bigger contract somewhere after the season, but now after Minny and his production with the Titans, it will have the opposite affect...

So yeh I can see him regretting it especially if the Pats go all the way, but its still too early for that Wink   .....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Sorry if you are offended by my posting but if you can't say anything nice then don't reply

Man, good luck on that here in this forum.