Randy Mutha Muffin Moss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Randy Mutha Muffin Moss

According to Jay Glazer of FOX Sports, free agent Randy Moss "lit it up" in Tuesday's workout with the Saints.

Profootballtalk also hears Moss got out of breaks quickly, showed a high football IQ and the workout "couldn't have gone any better." Moss ran about 45 routes and "looked like the old Randy," leaving all parties "pretty floored" by the workout. Glazer's sense is that those in attendance didn't expect Moss to perform nearly as well as he did. Moss may end up with multiple suitors and guaranteed money after all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

Re: Randy Mutha Muffin Moss

Good for him... hopefully that shuts up all the Moss doesn't have it anymore talk (if this is true)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Straight Cash Homie!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Sorry, didn't see this when I posted a similar thread. Moss is the Superman of WRs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

He never lied when he said "I play when I want to play"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Maybe, just maybe people will stop with the "Moss doesn't have it any longer" BS whenever I say the Patriots need to seriously take a look at him.  Yes, he still has it! Yes, he will be a deep threat! Yes he could help the Patriots!  I really wish they would dump Ocho and pick up Moss.  I like Ocho but they could use his money on Moss.

I would hate to see what Moss would do with the Saints. 

If he could come in and play, put all his BS aside for the team then this deal needs to get done. 

But if the Patriots have plans to bring Wallace or V Jack in then I would be okay with not taking Moss.  However, if they dont bring in Wallace, V Jack or Lloyd and still don't pick Moss up then me and BB have a little bit of a problem!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Please.  Keep posting Randy Moss threads.  We don't have enough of them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Ah yes.. the Muffin Man...

Some people like cupcakes better... I for one, care less for them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQmZe_AVvZg

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Randy usually puts forth the effort when he knows the ball is headed his way.  That, and the absence of any jam at the line, or the threat of getting smashed by a safety makes a workout the perfect setting.

I'd be happy seeing him signed by the Saints.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

My man ran a 4.39 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At 35 that is an impressive time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Mutha Muffin Moss:
    [QUOTE]Maybe, just maybe people will stop with the "Moss doesn't have it any longer" BS whenever I say the Patriots need to seriously take a look at him.  Yes, he still has it! Yes, he will be a deep threat! Yes he could help the Patriots!  Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Well, so long as Jay Glazer heard it secondhand that Randy Moss put on a pair of shorts in the month of March, and ran around really fast all alone in the superdome...I, for one, need no other convincing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

There's no doubt Moss can still help a team. No doubt he still can produce. Essentially he caught five TDs in eight games the last time he played. Nobody denies it went south quick after he got traded. Who knows , was it family , the shock that he was actually with another team , in another locker room etc. You have to admit in any case , he went to two of most disfunctional teams in the league that year. A team like the Saints , Phila , Car , Chi , Hou ... Where he's not the focus , not number one threat on the field would be ideal. Pairing him with Steve Smith behind that running game would create nightmares for opposing DC's. Or on the Saints with Jimmy Graham and the rest of their offense. If you were a DC where would you put you S's if you playing the Texans? There are a few teams were could make a huge difference. Id love to see how teams would cover us with Randy back in the lineup. Gronk , Welker , A.H. , Ridley , Moss??? This doesn't smell like the TO situation. There's no rumers , evidence to suggest this is anything but a comeback to win a ring.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Randy Mutha Muffin Moss:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Randy Mutha Muffin Moss : Well, so long as Jay Glazer heard it secondhand that Randy Moss put on a pair of shorts in the month of March, and ran around really fast all alone in the superdome...I, for one, need no other convincing.
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

I see what you are getting at. But it's Jay Glazer, the man has the legit scoops!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I don't know why people even bother with this.  The team will do what they are going to do, rarely do what is expected, and will almost never meet the standards that most posters here set for them.  On the other hand, with the Clots now fully in reset mode, and the Steelers dumping bodies like crazy it's pretty clear that what the Patriots DO, is maintain a winning team as consistantly as possible in the current era.  So, I'm not going to speculate, I am going to wait and see what happens.  I'm glad Randy will not go out on that last sour note from 2010.  That would just be sad.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

someone also mentioned plaxico burress.  I wouldn't mind picking up either one on the cheap.

Sections
Shortcuts