Ranking the Franchises

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mynameisAugustWest. Show mynameisAugustWest's posts

Ranking the Franchises

1. Steelers (6)
    2. 49ers (5)
    3. Cowboys (4)
    4. Raiders(3)
    5. Skins (3)
    6. Giants (3)
    7. Packers (3)
    8. Pats (3)
    9. Dolphins (2)
    10. Broncos (2)
    11. Colts (2)

This is somewhat opinion of course but I have implemented a tie-breaker method.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Ranking the Franchises

Skins waste money. Raiders might get brand recognition, but they s--k. 49ers ditto. Cowpokes are America's team and always have great merchandise sales, but again, what have they won lately. If this based on solely on marketing and net worth; then this list makes sense. I'd rather win super bowls than sell more merch than the other guy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mynameisAugustWest. Show mynameisAugustWest's posts

List is based solely on success on the field.  Didn't consider sales/finances at all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

"we representing the entire colt fan base believe the colts are #1"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

If I ranked the top ten franchises based on Super Bowls this would be my list. Losing a Super Bowl is better than not getting there.  Borrowing from the Olympics, one gold medal is better than a pile of silvers, but a silver is better than nothing.

1. Steelers   6-1
    2. Cowboys 5-3
    3. 49ers       5-0
    4. Patriots    3-3
    5. Raiders    3-2
        Redskins  3-2
    7. Giants      3-1
        Packers    3-1
    9. Broncos    2-4
    10. Dolphins 2-3

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

In Response to Re: Ranking the Franchises:
    "we representing the entire colt fan base believe the colts are #1"
    Posted by harleyroadking103

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Ranking the Franchises:
      If I ranked the top ten franchises based on Super Bowls this would be my list. Losing a Super Bowl is better than not getting there.  Borrowing from the Olympics, one gold medal is better than a pile of silvers, but a silver is better than nothing. 1. Steelers   6-1 2. Cowboys 5-3 3. 49ers       5-0 4. Patriots    3-3 5. Raiders    3-2     Redskins  3-2 7. Giants      3-1     Packers    3-1 9. Broncos    2-4 10. Dolphins 2-3
    Posted by vtfanofcs

the niners should probabaly rate higer than the pokes though i mean 5-0 is gonna be hard to ever beat.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I'm not sure how to rank them but when I think of iconic franchises I think of the Steelers, 49ers, Cowboys, and Packers.