Rapeberger Sounds to Me He May be out for significant time (if not the year).

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Rapeberger Sounds to Me He May be out for significant time (if not the year).

Roethlisberger: Shoulder not the biggest worry

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Roethlisberger avoids the pursuit of Kansas City Chiefs' Houston during the first quarter of their NFL football game in PittsburghReuters

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisbergersaid Wednesday the sprained right shoulder that was the immediate concern isn’t his biggest worry.

Roethlisberger told reporters he also dislocated a rib Monday night, and that doctors were concerned it could cut into his aorta. He said he didn’t think it was a season-ending injury, but when you start talking about an aorta, this clearly goes beyond the “rub some dirt on it” treatment.

I don’t think so, I don’t know though but I’m not a medical expert,” Roethlisberger said, via the Associated Press. “I just know I’m going to do what I can to get back.”

Roethlisberger said he’s still in serious pain, pegging it as “nine on a scale of 1-10.”

He said he’s slept a total of four hours over the last two nights, and wore a sling to talk to reporters because doctors don’t want the rib jostled out of place while it heals.

“I can move [the arm] around, that’s not the issue,” Roethlisberger said. “Sometimes when I do move it the rib will kind of pop out of place again, which is pretty painful. I just try to keep it as still as I can for the most part.”

The Steelers announced earlier in the day that Byron Leftwich would start this week, and from the sounds of things, perhaps longer.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Rapeberger Sounds to Me He May be out for significant time (if not the year).

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Greg Rosenthal calls the rib injury "rare and dangerous". It appears he's done.   Couldn't happen to a better rapist.

[/QUOTE]

if he aint going to be in jail his whole life for multiple rapes with the assist of off duty police officers, then losiing his football career would be a little bit of "come to jesus".

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Rapeberger Sounds to Me He May be out for significant time (if not the year).

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am surprised you said something accurate and reasonable, Bdbreu.

[/QUOTE]

instead of worrying who you like or dislike, try just discussing peaceully (agree or disagree. leave the warring and personal attacks be). you might discover a lot that surprises you.......maybe even peace within yourself.

be well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

He's gonna whine for at couple of weeks about the tremendous pain he's going through, then he'll come back with "the pain painted in his face", and the media will go nuts about how tough he is, how severe the injury was, how dangerous. On and on.

Does this seem like déjà vu to any of you as well?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to DanishPastry's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He's gonna whine for at couple of weeks about the tremendous pain he's going through, then he'll come back with "the pain painted in his face", and the media will go nuts about how tough he is, how severe the injury was, how dangerous. On and on.

Does this seem like déjà vu to any of you as well?

[/QUOTE]

Exactly!  We've seen this song & dance from Big Ben many time before.  No one over-advertises injuries more. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

The larger point to be made is that it appears that the Steelers have not finished rebuilding their O Line thus making Chance Womack and Barret Jones likely draftees for Pitt. PITT lost Cordy Glenn in pre-season. The rapist is getting crushed because Pouncey is the only decent O Linemen the Steelers have. IMO they have to rebuild their Line or the rapist's career will end prematurely.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

he'll be fine and probably play this week. Nothing wrong with him, this is just his way of acting like he is such a tough guy again when he walks on the field.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The larger point to be made is that it appears that the Steelers have not finished rebuilding their O Line thus making Chance Womack and Barret Jones likely draftees for Pitt. PITT lost Cordy Glenn in pre-season. The rapist is getting crushed because Pouncey is the only decent O Linemen the Steelers have. IMO they have to rebuild their Line or the rapist's career will end prematurely.

[/QUOTE]

good points!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

yes i love all the "this guy is tough" bs.

when seymour gave him a baby slap he curled up in a ball on the ground.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Sorry, David Decastro......my mistake, but you get the basic idea/trend. Rapistburger keeps getting crushed. Yeah you can continue to compliment him on his toughness or you could get a better line (Clady, Vollmer are likely FAs) and prolong his career.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

It seems like every year Roethlisberger has an injury that will keep him out for significant playing time. Somehow he's right back out there the next week. He also has had several " severe" ankle sprains or some type of leg injury that has him limping all over the field, once the play is under way and he has to scramble the injury disappears. He's a drama queen at times.

This latest injury sounds like it could keep him out for an extended time but I will believe it when I see it lol