Ras-I Dowling

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Ras-I Dowling

He's looked good so far. I can't remember seeing a completion against him yet in either game, I could be wrong but he does look good. He's tall, fast, and reacts very quickly. I think if he stays healty he will be a very good corner. Having him out there improves the secondary big time.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Ras-I Dowling

In Response to Ras-I Dowling:
    [QUOTE]He's looked good so far. I can't remember seeing a completion against him yet in either game, I could be wrong but he does look good. He's tall, fast, and reacts very quickly. I think if he stays healty he will be a very good corner. Having him out there improves the secondary big time.  
    Posted by sporter81[/QUOTE]

+1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Talent has never been his issue only health. If he had better health in college most of the so-called draft experts  said he was top 15 talent pk. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I like him. so nice to see Gregory back there for the corners. The defense could use a a brain to go with Chung's braun. 

I hope they stay healthy and that Chung wasn't severly hurt, this could be the best secondary we've fielded since 2004. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In Response to Re: Ras-I Dowling:
    [QUOTE]Talent has never been his issue only health. If he had better health in college most of the so-called draft experts  said he was top 15 talent pk. 
    Posted by stan17[/QUOTE]

What a big help that would be for the Pats secondary.

Need him to have a big year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I hope he stays healthy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I'm really excited about I-Dowlings play especially coming back from a hip injury. A hip injury for a DB is akin to having a full blown rotator cuff tear for QB. He has had that same closing ability that makes a special player. If healthy Dowling could be a great one,he has all the can't teach talents that coaches look for; play recognition, ball awareness, closing speed and timing and reflexes. Being healthy on a regular basis has been a BIG if for Dowling the 4 yrs in college and here with the Pats,some players have a rash of injuries and stay healthy after,lets hope Mr Dowling is one of them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Is it too much to hope for a healthy Ras-I, back-to-form DMC, healty Chung and an adequate Kyle/Sterling/Dennard ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I hope he stays healthy all season.  I love the taller DB's, if he can stay on the field I think he will be the Pats best CB for the next several years.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

[QUOTE]Is it too much to hope for a healthy Ras-I, back-to-form DMC, healty Chung and an adequate Kyle/Sterling/Dennard ?
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

Kyle arringtons NFL leading 7 interceptions was more than adequate last year, hopefully if he is placed in the slot it will be even more interceptions than last season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ras-I Dowling : Kyle arringtons NFL leading 7 interceptions was more than adequate last year, hopefully if he is placed in the slot it will be even more interceptions than last season.
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

most of those ints were deflections or over throws that he happened to be in the right place at the right time. That's why you should never judge performance on just ints since it can be misleading. He did have one really nice int though where he jumped the route

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ras-I Dowling : most of those ints were deflections or over throws that he happened to be in the right place at the right time. That's why you should never judge performance on just ints since it can be misleading. He did have one really nice int though where he jumped the route
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

you are so right man