Ras I Injury Update

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Ras I Injury Update

when Ras has been on the field, IMO he has been argueably the best CB on the team. watching practice today, this team needs a healthy RAS to play CB!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KWPatsFan. Show KWPatsFan's posts

You have to put this one on Bill.  He was injury prone in college and this has carried into the pros.  This happens far too often in Bill's tenure.  Why he ignores college injury reports baffles me, heck even Gronk's previous injuries will be "back" if they haven't surfaced already.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

You don't cut the 33rd pick of the draft after 2 seasons and only two starts to show for it unless you want to shout from the rooftops that you were an idiot on draft day. BB keeps these boneheaded high picks he makes for a while until the latest boneheaded high picks he has are at the forefront of speculation and the old screwups are forgotten by the legion of homers.

It's the "reaches" that are kept longer ... T.  Wilson.  I'll go on record to say I'll be surprised if Ras-I is on the 53-man roster, even if healthy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I doubt he is too concerned about the fans generally. But nobody likes to flaunt their most idiotic moments.

He had no problem pulling the plug on Wheatley, Jackson and Butler.  I think BB is pretty ruthless when it comes to keeping guys around regardless of draft position.  He keeps Ras around because he still thinks there is a chance he can contribute imo.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I doubt he is too concerned about the fans generally. But nobody likes to flaunt their most idiotic moments.

He had no problem pulling the plug on Wheatley, Jackson and Butler.  I think BB is pretty ruthless when it comes to keeping guys around regardless of draft position.  He keeps Ras around because he still thinks there is a chance he can contribute imo.

Jackson is the only one of those 3 he had a real quick trigger on. The other two lasted two full seasons.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Jackson is the only one of those 3 he had a real quick trigger on. The other two lasted two full seasons.

Babe, we need to keep Ras I around a bit longer - given the lask of talent at CB beyond Tabil and Dennard imo, and Talib has been known to be injury prone as well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Just had a thought...Rasi took a job as a moderator with growing concern he is going to be cut. Got to hand it to the guy - he's not lazy - although the possibility exists he will dislocate a finger and not be able to carry out his duties.

Is Ras I anything like Pink I? 

Natural Ras I remedy...cut it out!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to KWPatsFan's comment:

You have to put this one on Bill.  He was injury prone in college and this has carried into the pros.  This happens far too often in Bill's tenure.  Why he ignores college injury reports baffles me, heck even Gronk's previous injuries will be "back" if they haven't surfaced already.

He had a well documented injury history that went back to high school!!!!

BB  drafted him on the recommendation of another buddy/old coaching staff Al Groh who recruited Ras I and coached him at U of Virginia.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

I don't even think if Ras I fell into an automatic upholstering machine that he would be...               fully re-covered.

You know . . .   maybe there's hope for this forum after all.

"re-covered."

That's pretty funny!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Sir, you are quite right!

Sections
Shortcuts