Rashean Mathis Provides Bulletin Board Material

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Rashean Mathis Provides Bulletin Board Material

The Jags have suffered greatly at the hands of the Patriots for this past decade. When asked about that, Rashean implied that the Pats are "old news"...that the current Pats are what the old Pats used to be: http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view/20091224jaguars_
    _patriots_old_news_this_is_not_same_team/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Rashean Mathis Provides Bulletin Board Material

Better to be old news (first place btw) than never been news at all. Rashean WHO?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

In Response to Re: Rashean Mathis Provides Bulletin Board Material:
    [QUOTE]Better to be old news (first place btw) than never been news at all. Rashean WHO?
    Posted by harleyroadking103[/QUOTE]

Rashean is a top 5 corner in the league... but shouldnt be talking at all

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Wow, those are big words from a corner. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to wack the beehive and I never could understand why players do it. 

The last I looked the Pats are still favored by 7 points so I guess that doesn't say much about the Jags. Now they're going to be eliminated once again by the Pats only this time it'll be the "old news" Patriots.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

One of these days, all those people who continually predict big things for the Johnsonville Jagwires are going to be right, but that day is not this Sunday. Much like the Arizona Cardinals before them, who (almost) came through on all the promise they'd been . . .   ummm . . .   promising for years last season, the Jagoffs tend to be one of those teams that lingers in the hunt every year and occasionally snags a wild card and throws a scare into someone -- even manages a playoff win once in a while -- every once in a great while, I should say -- and leads people to believe that they are better than the evidence of our own eyes would suggest. Here's the wisdom as I see it: Johnsonville could beat the Pats, but they won't. Just like they could have beaten the Colts (twice) and the Dolphins and . . .   well, you get the point. They're not ready for prime time and what this guy with the mouth is going to learn this weekend is that you don't overcome one of the league's elite -- even in a down year -- by flapping your lips.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Aww, man. I just read the interview. If that is what is passing for bulletin board material these days, the Pats are in trouble. That sounds like what BB probably says to them every day.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Hopefully the Pats just light it up on Sunday and bury this team and we won't hear from Mr. Mathis anymore.  *BUT the Pats NEED to play for 60 Minutes on Sunday!  Coaching & Players! Whole game please!! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bn34. Show bn34's posts

Agreed.  What exactly did he say that was so bad?  He talked about the great run NEP had and how "They had a great team. But this is not the same team. Not saying they’re not capable of doing the same things, but it’s not the same team. They are finding ways to win without blowing teams out.  We commend them on that effort but we can't think in our head that we're playing the "championship Patriots." 

Sounds complimentary and pretty much on the money.  Should he instead say they have no chance at beating the Pats?  What has the current NEP team won?  Just because Wilhite, Seau, Connolly, Banta-Cain, and Alexander wear the same uniform # as Law, McGinest, Andruzzi, Phifer, and Johnson doesn't make them champions.  This team has yet to beat a playoff contender on the road.  One more chance next week (are you comfortable with Andre Johnson v. NE secondary?).  That is exactly what they will have to do (maybe 2X) to make SB.     

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Will someone do me a favor and name the team that is the same as they were 5 years ago? I mean a good team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

no more then what fred taylor has been doing.both teams will be fired up,and another game will come down to the wire.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/12/22/del-rio-throws-barb-at-fred-taylor-before-matchup/

Sections
Shortcuts