rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter.

I find the whole snitches thing stupid.  We want law and order.  Police aren't the enemy.  If something is wrong, it is wrong.  I'm not talking about "so and so is growing marijuana"  I'm talking "that guy told me he stabbed that other guy".  I'm not a guy who believes all law MUST be followed, some laws strike me as stupid, but theft, assault, murder, are all crimes I would report.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I hate them all equally.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Jets - Parcells cost us SB 31 and defected to this team. Took our running back and set us back a couple years.
    Colts - Peyton Manning, Bill Polian, Bob Sanders ect
    Steelers - They still think its the 1970's
    Broncos - Josh "Boy Wonder" McDaniels, John Elway is 10-0 against us
    Dolphins - Bill Parcells

Honorable Mention
    Vikings - Brett Favre
    Rams - Their Coach (also see reason why I hate the Giants) 
    Giants - Do I have to mention why
    Texans - Wow they finally got a winning season have a certain safety on their team

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Indy
    Jets
    Cowboys
    Chargers
    Dolphins

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter.:
    Bronco's? are you joking? Why on earth would a Pats fan hate Josh McDaniel's? He is not Mangini you know he left with the blessing of Bill Belichick so why even mention his name?
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

That fist pumping gesture at the end of the game made me put a whole in my wall. I always hated the Broncos though. I'm just getting tired of ther Pats losing to that team.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Jets- Sanchez is the new Ken O'Brien or Browning Nagle..far too much hype.
    Chargers- Strut like 90s Cowpokes (see collegiate) haven't won squat
    Colts- Bitter rivalry breeds both respect and.....bitterness....I hate Polian.
    Cowpokes- Never liked, never will. It's more likely I'll buy the entire Jessica Simpson musical omnibus and book of wisdom than route for the boys (even on tryptophan day)
    Broncos- For always having are #....dammit.

Raiders: for Stingley and other reasons. I truly believe that Belichick should nail them on every game and trade in Perpetuity

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Chargers - Phillip Rivers is an arrogant smug squirmy dick.
    Cowboys - Because they underachieve but still think they're awesome
    Raiders - They just don't get "it"
    Miami - For celebrating 1972 for the last 38 years.
    Ravens and Vikings - Because purple is gay. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

giants
    jests
    colts
    fins
    steelers

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Chargers - Phillip Rivers is an arrogant smug squirmy dick. Cowboys - Because they underachieve but still think they're awesome Raiders - They just don't get "it" Miami - For celebrating 1972 for the last 38 years. Ravens and Vikings - Because purple is gay.   
    Posted by MarcW1

Well said!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Chargers - Phillip Rivers is an arrogant smug squirmy dick. Cowboys - Because they underachieve but still think they're awesome Raiders - They just don't get "it" Miami - For celebrating 1972 for the last 38 years. Ravens and Vikings - Because purple is gay.   
    Posted by MarcW1

take away the right to celebrate and we wont drink champagne every year...you had your chance and choked it away

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In all honesty, I don't waste my time hating on any team.  I just root for the Pats and couldn't care less what the other teams do.  Pats all the way to the SB and if they fall short, all football becomes to me is entertainment.  I'll watch for a good game and that's about it.  True, though, I may not care for a particular team to win, but, hate that team?  Not worth the mental aggravation.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Colts-for obvious reasons
    Jets- ditto
    Denver- the only team Bill has a losing record as a head coach
    Steelers- hated them since the 70's
    Chargers- just because they are punk azz's

close to the list- Giants, Miami, Ravens

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

In Response to Re: rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter. : Dallas Fans remind me of a southern version of the Steelers fans. When I'm tuned into Sirius NFL those are the 2 kinds of fans I don't want to hear. Every time they hang up I find myself saying, "what a loser". But I do have to respect any fan that can get a 12 pack in them by noon time.
    Posted by ewhite1065

The sad thing is Dallas has a great sports radio station and it gets ridiculous stuff during football season.  The guys really know their stuff.  It drives them nuts when they get the homer call of the day.  It's so surprising because football is king down here in high schools.  It's really amazing to me that there are so many ignorant fans.

Looks like the 12 pack before noon took on it's own thread!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Ravens and Vikings - Because purple is gay.

And the Browns cause brown is.. well brown and Mangini haha

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

In Response to Re: rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter. : take away the right to celebrate and we wont drink champagne every year...you had your chance and choked it away
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

LOL!  Making excuses to drink champagne every year?  We should do that, drink 3 bottles of the bubbly in celebration of the 3 championships that we have!  Great idea!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

It might be a generation type thing Rusty. You seem older to me I might be wrong but you seem a bit older. But im 26 and I can tell you right now on more then one occasion I have gotten into a fight with someone I know is p*ssy enough to call the police and I have told my friends or they have said it for me to keep their mouths shut or to straight up lie and tell the cops he threw the first punch. It does not mean much at all to me, from where I sit I beat someone who had it coming and that is usually the case and if they cant take a lickin and keep on tickin and they need to get the police involved i have no problem lying to keep myself out of jail. Now if I was out of line my friends wouldn't do this for me like if i stabbed someone but when it comes to keep a friend out of trouble most friends will do that. So I apparently have committed obstruction of justice myself but i doubt anyone will hold that against me for the next 10 years or so. Also I just read that story that was linked to this thread and a lot of the stuff you guys are saying was not in there so it seems like some people are making up facts to fit their argument.No where in the story did it say he was a part of the murder all it said was he lied to police. People lie to cops its doesn't make them murderers. Maybe he did it maybe he didn't but i am saying stick to the facts don't just say something if you dont know its true. Its one thing to say hey I THINK Ray Lewis had something to do with it its another thing to state it as fact. I THINK Big Ben raped that college student but I do not KNOW he did it.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

I'm not sure if you meant me or not and it's not a big deal but I wouldn't make up stuff like that. That was actually Lewis' testimony in court. Here's a copy of the testimony.

Lewis was the only witness to put a knife in anyone's hand. He testified that Sweeting, Oakley and another friend, Kwame King, bought knives at a sporting goods store one day before the Super Bowl.

He also told the jury that he demanded an explanation from Sweeting after the fight ended. Sweeting showed him a knife, made punching motions with it and said, "Every time they hit me, I hit them," Lewis testified.

These guys ended up getting acquitted anyway. There were a lot of witnesses that changed their testimony conveniently.

Lewis isn't a murderer but he was an accessory. As far as holding that against him..I didn't like the guy before he did that so I definitely won't like him after.

Here's a real good link to what broke down at the trial. These guys got a top notch defense, that's for sure.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2000/06/12/national/main204959.shtml

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter. : LOL!  Making excuses to drink champagne every year?  We should do that, drink 3 bottles of the bubbly in celebration of the 3 championships that we have!  Great idea!
    Posted by m1024us

some team wins the title every year...but there is only one undefeated...cheers!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Jets - NY/Boston rivalry plus 10 years from now I'll still hate them.
    Phins - Doesn't have the NY/Boston feel but 10 years from now I'll still hate them.
    Colts - Always produce nail biting games this is one team the Pats need to beat to make it back to the Super Bowl. However will this rivalry be anything after Brady/Manning retire?
    Giants - They play in New York City enough said.
    Raiders - Got even for the Sugar Bear call, but I'll never forget the Tatum hit on Stingley

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skippyz. Show skippyz's posts

I'm really surprised the Raiders didn't get more votes. In the late 70's the Raiders took up spots 1-5. Does time heal all wounds?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter. : Yes, but why risk that as a Pro Bowl/SB Champ millionaire? Bottom line is he was either responsible within the group or in some way played a secondary role in the murder of two humans. He's a thug. And a prima donna.
    Posted by russgriswold

I'm with you on that.
    I didn't even mention that a couple of months before that happened he was arrested and charged with assault for punching a woman in the face in a bar.
    Ironically in that case there was also testimony that conveniently changed when the D.A. did their depositions and they had to drop the charges.
    I think after these things he figured out right from wrong, because he quit hanging out with that crew and turned religious. He's actually a god fearing man that prays before the games now.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from canpatfan. Show canpatfan's posts

Easy peasy man ...

THE COLTS - hate them!!!!!
    the Ravens - caw caw caw - we'll rip your beeks off this year!
    The Squeelers -- the 2001 / 2003 playoff vics were sweet
    The Jets - those forest green outfits are terrible - so will their team be
    The PHINS - like the weather donw there -- but B Marshall gives us more incentive to harpoon them!!!!!

there you have it: Canada loves the Pats!!!! 

In Response to rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter.:
    Indy Jets Baltimore Chargers Dolphins
    Posted by Philskiw

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I'm really surprised the Raiders didn't get more votes. In the late 70's the Raiders took up spots 1-5. Does time heal all wounds?
    Posted by skippyz

Losing does.  Losers are loveable and non threatening.  Does anyone hate Detroit?  I was actually rooting for Miami in 07 when it looked like they might go 0-16.  That one game they won everybody was cheering for them.  Because who cares, it's not like we'll see them in the playoffs.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Great Question Easy Answer(s).....I go as far back as 1967....so my answer changed almost every decade.

60's   -   Phins
    70's   -   Phins
    80's   -   Raiders
    90's   -   Jests / Phins
    00's   -   Jests / Horse Face

Sections
Shortcuts