rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Re: rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter.

List of teams I truly HATE? Simple answer....

#1 Jets
    #2 Jets
    #3 Jets
    #4 Jets
    #5 Jets 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: rate the 5 top teams on your hate meter.:
    E I had no idea he punched a women in the face, for me that is enough. All this he murdered people or he was a part of it stuff is speculation. He covered for his friends and thats all he was charged with. But put that aside for a second, he punched a women in the face. So f*ck him. But Rusty calling him a prima donna doesnt fit, a prima donna is someone who thinks they "made it" before they make it like say Mark Sanchez but Ray Lewis is a first ballot hall of famer so he is not a prima donna he is a super star big difference. Like I said yesterday in regards to the stabbing. You have to know they have weapons on them and you have to know they intended to use said weapons in order for you to be charged with being involved in the murder and from what I read they can not prove those two things in regards to Ray Lewis. I am only being a stickler about this cause I actually grew up with someone who was in a situation like this and because he knew his friend had weapons on them on the way to a fight he was put in jail for 15 years for not stopping them or calling the police and two people died and he knew that was a possibility so he is in jail. So thats why im splitting hairs here.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

I hear you man.. I don't consider him a murderer either just one of those guys that has been in bad enough trouble to make me hate him.And he shouldn't have tried to cover that up afterwards.He's also the Ravens version of Joey Porter which doesn't make me like him much either. I also understand that  our life experiences dictate the way we react to certain situations.
    One of the most interesting points of the Ray Lewis story is that he got convicted of a crime and everyone else walked. That's really got to frost his nuts. I guarantee you after this was done his buddies said, " I told you not to cut a deal".

Edit} BTW- you're supposed to be an MVP Killa and Ray Lewis was SuperBowl MVP. Get Him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolltide1963. Show rolltide1963's posts

1. Dallas
    2. Washington
    3. New York Giants

These 3 because I am old enough to remember having to watch these 3 all to often through the 70's, 80's & 90's before cable/dish/direct began providing the NFL packages.  UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUggggggggghhhhhhhh- Joe Pisarcik !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Yea the funny part is ever since he has been a god fearing man who does and says all the right things. something put the fear of god into him.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Exactly..The older I get the more I realize that a lot of the people that find God Like that are driven to it out of desperation.. It's not a bad thing and definitely better than punching women and Bar room brawling.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

1. jests come on peopel this goes back to willy joe...
    2. dolts.... dont forget they used to be in our division...and how can you not hate gomer...
    3. the squealers...enough said...they think they are nfl royalty
    4. chargers...dont even hav a good mocking name for them...but they might as well be called the whiney *ssed biatches
    5. fish dont hate them as much cause they been out of the picture so long... but now that tuna is there my hate just went up for them...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorUpside. Show majorUpside's posts

1. Miami
    2. Dallas
    3. Oakland
    4. Pittsburgh
    5. NY Jets

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorUpside. Show majorUpside's posts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Lewis#Arrested_for_murder

He was involved in the fight.  He was arrested for murder.  He got off because he's an NFL star with a lot of money and a high priced lawyer. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

Giants
    Indy
    Jets
    Cowboys
    Raiders

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

Here's my 2 cents.

1. JETS.
    2. STEELERS.

Those two are so high on my list that the other teams don't matter to me. On those two teams BOTH the players AND the fans make me sick. By reading the Jets forums I'm amazed at their ignorance and arrogance. For a team that hasn't won squat for over 40 years they are without a doubt the most delusional fans in all of pro football. You'd think they would have some humility and some class so that if their hopes were to come true they would be perceived as having some class and actually get some respect. But, I suppose if you have a blow-hard coach, who the fans are all in love with because it suits their personality, then you obviously don't mind showing the whole world what a classless organization you really are.

As for the Pitt fans, they are second to none in being obnoxious. I go to Florida in the winter and used to frequent a sports bar that showed multiple games in an outdoor area. For a long time different teams and their fans enjoyed watching the games there with no problem. Then a large group of Pitt fans discovered the bar and it sucked thereafter. Many other fans, myself included, just stopped going. They would wear their gear and do their stupid cheer and just overall look and act like obnoxious fools. Add that to the fact that their QB is an overrated lout and boor, and most likely a sexual predator.

Now I'd add Indy to this group, as I always want to beat them, but I just can't put them on the same level as the two aforementioned teams.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

2) Indy I can't pinpoint the exact moment when the Colts became the Cowboys, but they have, and so they're next on the list. Somebody mentioned that when Manning retires this might be restructured . . .   but I wonder. This is just a deuschebag organization from top to bottom. Posted by p-mike

Now this is JUST wrong.  I once respected you, but now I must hate you.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  You are just trying to be mean.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

1. Giants - I still have the nightmares.
    2. Jets - even more now with Rex Blowhard at the helm. Now LT is there.
    3. Chargers - could easily be #1. What a bunch of whiners.
    4. Colts - goober and Polian. Nuff said.
    5. Broncos - like a splinter that never goes away.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Lakers
    Jets
    Colts
    Yankees
    Canadiens

Honorable mention: 
    *Steelers
    *any team that Eric Mangini is coaching

(1) Lakers
    Once football season starts, I'll go back to focusing on football, but the 4th quarter of the NBA Finals was a disgrace onto refereeing.  They went from sitting back and watching a free for all both ways to calling the game one way in the Lakers' favor and using any excuse to send the Lakers to the line.  In a 4-point loss, every bad call counts and two that stood out were: Gasol's hack on a Garnett layup where he clearly hit Garnett's wrist on what should have been an And-1, and Gasol's charge into Pierce at half-court where Pierce got to the spot while Gasol also stuck his shoulder down into Pierce whereafter the refs rewarded Gasol with two free throws.

(2) Jets
    The Jets are just making a lot of noise and I find this annoying for a team that only got into the playoffs because the last two teams they played quit.  Sure their defense is loaded with big names and sure they acquired more big names, but (a) Mark Sanchez is still their quarterback and let's not forget he needed color codes to remember situational football and (b) let's see it on the field first.  They've got a huge target on their backs and I hope everybody guns for them this year.  I'd love to see that team face adversity because I don't think they have the character to overcome it.  I haven't wanted a team to fail this badly, especially because I go to college in New York.

(3) Colts
    Never has a team been more singularly blessed by one call in the history of football.  Underdog likes to point out that there are holding calls that are overlooked, but this is negligible because every team receives equal benefit.  Not only do the Colts get special treatment FOR their receivers (well-documented), but they also get special treatment AGAINST OTHER RECEIVERS.  Case in point: the Brady interception last year in the end zone.  People watched one Colt intercept the ball.  They conveniently neglected the other Colt that clearly wasn't playing the ball as he hit/pushed Moss out of the way.  Absurd.  And to think that my biggest issue isn't with Peyton Manning anymore...

(4) Yankees
    I actually don't really like the Red Sox.  I hate the fact that baseball is more popular in Boston than football because football is a vastly superior sport to play and to watch.  I also can't stay awake for Red Sox games - I fall asleep whether I'm watching it on TV or I'm at the game because there's way too much down time.  It's just fun to root against just because New Yorkers are such bandwagon fans.  I doubt they'd have the character to root half as hard for the Yankees if they went on a TEN year drought, let alone sticking with them for 86 years.  Anybody can root for someone when they're up.  It takes character to stay when times get tough.  New York sports fans don't have that kind of character.

(5) Canadiens
    I got into hockey around 2001-2002, just in time to watch the Bruins blow not one, but TWO series to the Canadiens.  Then the strike happened.  I didn't get back into hockey much, but I still enjoy rooting against the Canadiens.  Just 'cuz

*The Steelers fell off of the list because I feel that the Patriots and Steelers have something in common: HATERS.  The Pats have SpyGate.  The Steelers have the HGH thing.  The Pats have the Brady-Bridget bit.  The Steelers have Reothlisberger's issues.  It's an unfortunate byproduct of success, and I might not like Steelers fans, but I can relate.  I still dislike the Steelers, but some of the hate is negated by a strange kinship.

*I lost all respect for Eric Mangini after I heard the story that he stood up on the team plane on the way back from Super Bowl XXXIX and screamed, "Who's coming with me?" - there's a right way to go about doing things and that's not it.  He could have quietly asked around after they got back, but to do it in a time of celebration and go about things that way was just wrong and dumb.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I honestly can't say I hate the Giants - the funniest thing about going to college in New York is the look on Giants fans' faces when they try to taunt me for being a Patriots fan and I remind them that our coach that they "hate" so much for "cheating" was their defensive coordinator for two of their Super Bowl victories.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Indy
    Jets
    Baltimore
    Chargers
    Dolphins

I'm gonna have to add the yankees in there with the Colts. Its been bothering me lol.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Chargers
    Patriots
    Ravens

Jaguars
    Steelers

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

A flash back from 86...

gary carters Dad!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Jets
    Colts
    Ravens
    Dolphins
    Chargers

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

RAIDERS
    BRONCOS
    COLTS
    STEELERS
    COWBOYS

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Chargers Patriots Ravens Jaguars Steelers
    Posted by JulesWinfield

Maybe if your Colts could actually beat SD in a crucial game then you wouldn't have the Chargers at #1

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In all honesty, I don't waste my time hating on any team.  I just root for the Pats and couldn't care less what the other teams do.  Pats all the way to the SB and if they fall short, all football becomes to me is entertainment.  I'll watch for a good game and that's about it.  True, though, I may not care for a particular team to win, but, hate that team?  Not worth the mental aggravation.
    Posted by agcsbill

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

For once, somebody says it right. Good man.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Lakers Jets Colts Yankees Canadiens Honorable mention:  *Steelers *any team that Eric Mangini is coaching (1) Lakers Once football season starts, I'll go back to focusing on football, but the 4th quarter of the NBA Finals was a disgrace onto refereeing.  They went from sitting back and watching a free for all both ways to calling the game one way in the Lakers' favor and using any excuse to send the Lakers to the line.  In a 4-point loss, every bad call counts and two that stood out were: Gasol's hack on a Garnett layup where he clearly hit Garnett's wrist on what should have been an And-1, and Gasol's charge into Pierce at half-court where Pierce got to the spot while Gasol also stuck his shoulder down into Pierce whereafter the refs rewarded Gasol with two free throws. (2) Jets The Jets are just making a lot of noise and I find this annoying for a team that only got into the playoffs because the last two teams they played quit.  Sure their defense is loaded with big names and sure they acquired more big names, but (a) Mark Sanchez is still their quarterback and let's not forget he needed color codes to remember situational football and (b) let's see it on the field first.  They've got a huge target on their backs and I hope everybody guns for them this year.  I'd love to see that team face adversity because I don't think they have the character to overcome it.  I haven't wanted a team to fail this badly, especially because I go to college in New York. (3) Colts Never has a team been more singularly blessed by one call in the history of football.  Underdog likes to point out that there are holding calls that are overlooked, but this is negligible because every team receives equal benefit.  Not only do the Colts get special treatment FOR their receivers (well-documented), but they also get special treatment AGAINST OTHER RECEIVERS.  Case in point: the Brady interception last year in the end zone.  People watched one Colt intercept the ball.  They conveniently neglected the other Colt that clearly wasn't playing the ball as he hit/pushed Moss out of the way.  Absurd.  And to think that my biggest issue isn't with Peyton Manning anymore... (4) Yankees I actually don't really like the Red Sox.  I hate the fact that baseball is more popular in Boston than football because football is a vastly superior sport to play and to watch.  I also can't stay awake for Red Sox games - I fall asleep whether I'm watching it on TV or I'm at the game because there's way too much down time.  It's just fun to root against just because New Yorkers are such bandwagon fans.  I doubt they'd have the character to root half as hard for the Yankees if they went on a TEN year drought, let alone sticking with them for 86 years.  Anybody can root for someone when they're up.  It takes character to stay when times get tough.  New York sports fans don't have that kind of character. (5) Canadiens I got into hockey around 2001-2002, just in time to watch the Bruins blow not one, but TWO series to the Canadiens.  Then the strike happened.  I didn't get back into hockey much, but I still enjoy rooting against the Canadiens.  Just 'cuz *The Steelers fell off of the list because I feel that the Patriots and Steelers have something in common: HATERS.  The Pats have SpyGate.  The Steelers have the HGH thing.  The Pats have the Brady-Bridget bit.  The Steelers have Reothlisberger's issues.  It's an unfortunate byproduct of success, and I might not like Steelers fans, but I can relate.  I still dislike the Steelers, but some of the hate is negated by a strange kinship. *I lost all respect for Eric Mangini after I heard the story that he stood up on the team plane on the way back from Super Bowl XXXIX and screamed, "Who's coming with me?" - there's a right way to go about doing things and that's not it.  He could have quietly asked around after they got back, but to do it in a time of celebration and go about things that way was just wrong and dumb.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

Nice essay, Nick.

I'm with you all the way to #5. Couldn't care less about hockey. Wouldn't look out the window if they were playing the stanley cup final in my backyard pool.

That game 7 was the absolute worst NBA reffed game I've ever watched and confirmed my suspicions that the refs were in the tank for Kobe and company all along. I'm not sure i can watch another nba game, featuring an "elite" player such as kobe, james or wade, ever. Its just sickening to watch them spend half the night at the foul line, night in and night out. 

If you're living in NYC, I'm sure you're familiar with the NY blowhard personality type, epitomized by their very own blowhard clown of a coach. Obnoxious fans alone are reason enough look forward to the jests self-destruction. It should be a soap-opera all season long as their dysfunctional players and coach go at each other like piranas in a fish tank as soon as they loose their first game.

the colts are the lakers of the nba and jughead is kobe without a rape charge, yet. 'nuff said.

the yankees? I don't care how many rings they buy, they'll always sukk to me.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

Well since being stationed in south Florida,,
    I can't stand the "Fins"... Shula's name is everywhere down here. I can't go to the store to buy steak sauce without seeing that grumps name on his own bottle.
    Their touchdown song stinks too, it's like something out of a Meatballs movie.
    Largest pinkhat city in America..

The Colts.
    Manning is a dink and so is the organization

Baltimore. Most of them belong behind bars for life.

Cowboys.  I cant stand the whole "America's Team"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

1. New York North
    2. New York South
    3. New York East
    4. New York West
    5. New York anywhere in between

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Hate is too strong a word, I don't hate any team. I'll go with most obnoxious fan base. I live in South Florida, so believe me, I encounter them all and the order can change on any given Sunday.

In my opinion:

Pittsburg.
     Green Bay
     Indianapolis
     Miami
     Chicago

For most obnoxious organization I would have to say Dallas because of that whole "America's Team" thing. From where I live, I'd have to say they look a lot more like Mexico's team.