Rating Aqib Talib's CB performance

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

Re: Rating Aqib Talib's CB performance

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1311884-2012-nfl-top-10-cornerbacks-revis

This August 27th report considers him one of the top 10 CB's in the league. There seems to be no question about his talent, especially as a deep cover guy and a good tackler. The question is whether he will get his head in the game and stop going off the reservation periodically. I still think that the Patriots are the team most likely to straighten him out because they have such a focus on learning your plays, doing your job on the field, and playing your role within a situational scheme. It usually doesn't leave time for extra-curricular shenanigans.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

I could care less what his past performance has been. Let's revisit this after he plays a couple of games and have a 'Has Aqib's addition improved the secondary?'.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from geoffchox. Show geoffchox's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Let's just hope he's not like Cromartie.  You need an IQ to play for BB.

[/QUOTE]

yet Cromartie is better that all the DBs on the Pats...just sayin'!

Is it possible this IQ thing is overrated?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I could care less what his past performance has been. Let's revisit this after he plays a couple of games and have a 'Has Aqib's addition improved the secondary?'.

[/QUOTE]

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/articles/2010/10/24/i_could_care_less/

[/QUOTE]

I could care less about what some anal English language cop says about the phrase 'I could care less'

Sections
Shortcuts