Ravens are overrated!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Ravens are overrated!

I'm not sold on the Ravens at all.  The Ravens are 3-0 after beating the Chiefs, Browns, and the overrated Chargers.  Everyone talks about their defense, but this defense minus Bart Scott, gave up 24 pts to the Chiefs and a Chargers team minus L.T.  The only allowed 3 pts against the semi-pro Browns, so that doesn't mean much.  Flacco has played well thus far, but that's against two very bad teams.  I expect a big win this sunday for the Pats, they'll contain the Ravens offense and run it up on this grossly overrated D.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon3. Show Leon3's posts

Re: Ravens are overrated!

That's why they play the games!Something tells me you'll be sold on the Ravens come Monday morning!

Brady's is old and BB ,well,he dumped everybody this year.I guess he's thinking ahead into the future??!Never mind 09' we'll get them in 11'??

Did you see that SI actually had the pats winning the SB this year??
    I know I can't stop laughing either!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

The defense still has Ed Reed and Ray Lewis though. I think they may have looked better than they are going against those teams, but our offense needs to click in order to do anything against them. They are working on it and looked better against Atlanta. Hopefully they can keep improving.

I think we'll win, but it'll be a close one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

After just three games how can one make judgements of this sort?  All too subjective and for some teams, a bounce of the ball one way or the other would have changed a lot.  Steelers 1-2, who would have thought that?  Does that make them a worse team than the 3 - 0 Broncos?  Is the Ravens record of 3 - 0, of which two wins came against 0 - 3 teams make them better than the 3 - 0 Jets?  I'm just glad the season is decided on the field and not in the hearts and minds of fans and the media.  Makes for great discussion, though!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsposato. Show rsposato's posts

The Ravens are definitely overrated!
    They gave up almost 500 yards to the Chargers
    and could easily have lost except for stupid play
    calling at end of game.  Patriots win 24 to 17.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

im going to THE RAZOR for the game, and i couldnt be more excited.  i think it'll be a win, but i think the pats will have to grind this one out.  just like the good ol' days!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

Who cares what you think..........We will show up!!!!thats why Pat fans make me sick!!!!! yall' know everything....we will see real soon!!!!I honestly don't know who will win...but yall need an azz whippin' ...a real good one....A reality check......we will see who is over-rated!!!!!! You are sleeping on a physical team...you can't deny that.....A good physical beat down is what I want to see....win or lose ...I just want to play Raven football......then you will respect us!!!! cause we will physically beat you down!!!! you ain't gonna out hit us or be more physical then us......forget that!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The Giants are everyone's number 1 ranked team, but they've only faced the Buccaneers, the Skins, and Tony Uh-oh (Skip Bayless, my hero) and the incompetent Dallas Cowboys. Not many 3-0 teams have faced any good teams yet, besides the Jets, I can't think of any other. The Ravens aren't overrated, they are a damn good team. The Pats will win, but that's only because they are the best team in the league. The way I look at it is that teams have 3-5 more weeks to have a chance of beating the Patriots. Once Mayo comes back, this defense will be complete. It will be shutdown mode. The offense is about one or two more practices from being the offense we all thought it can be. Knowning Brady, he probably had Edelman and Galloway over to his house to run their routes over and over again. He wants to win, he needs these guys to help him. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated!:
    [QUOTE]One more things Pats fans...there will be 10,000 Raven fans up in bean town this weekend so be nice...and don't be scared. :) And I would watch who you mess with....trust me on that...
    Posted by ravenmad[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, Gillette sits nearly 70,000. That means that the 60,000 Pats fans out number you 6-1. Please, be on your best behaviors. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Ravens are overrated!:
    [QUOTE]I'm not sold on the Ravens at all.  The Ravens are 3-0 after beating the Chiefs, Browns, and the overrated Chargers.  Everyone talks about their defense, but this defense minus Bart Scott, gave up 24 pts to the Chiefs and a Chargers team minus L.T.  The only allowed 3 pts against the semi-pro Browns, so that doesn't mean much.  Flacco has played well thus far, but that's against two very bad teams.  I expect a big win this sunday for the Pats, they'll contain the Ravens offense and run it up on this grossly overrated D.
    Posted by Grogan77[/QUOTE]

The comments on the Ravens defense may be true. However, Flacco is a different QB, and suddenly they look like a powerful team in the air. This will be a very tough game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Ravens are overrated! : Hey my man...24 points for the Chiefs? 14 of them were hand delivered, one blocked punt for a TD and the other an INT returned to the 4yd line Posted by ravenmad[/QUOTE]

Oh my mistake, I forgot your special teams stink and Flacco is overrated!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Who cares what you think..........We will show up!!!!thats why Pat fans make me sick!!!!! yall' know everything....we will see real soon!!!!I honestly don't know who will win...but yall need an azz whippin' ...a real good one....A reality check......we will see who is over-rated!!!!!! You are sleeping on a physical team...you can't deny that.....A good physical beat down is what I want to see....win or lose ...I just want to play Raven football......then you will respect us!!!! cause we will physically beat you down!!!! you ain't gonna out hit us or be more physical then us......forget that!!!!!
    Posted by bmorecityboy[/QUOTE]

OK!!!!!!...... I give up.........!!!!!!!!!!Your writing skills......!!!!!!.....Are just painful!!!!!!!!! to.... Read!!!!!Put a plastic bag over you head!!!!!!....!!!breathe easy!!..!!and try to write complete thoughts!!!!!!!!!!.......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]One more things Pats fans...there will be 10,000 Raven fans up in bean town this weekend so be nice...and don't be scared. :) And I would watch who you mess with....trust me on that...

OK fellow Pats fans, I don't want any of you to have problems with the Ravens fans.  Here is a picture of some Ravens fans waiting around before a game.  If you see people that look like this LEAVE THEM ALONE!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Ravens are overrated!:
    [QUOTE]I'm not sold on the Ravens at all.  The Ravens are 3-0 after beating the Chiefs, Browns, and the overrated Chargers.  Everyone talks about their defense, but this defense minus Bart Scott, gave up 24 pts to the Chiefs and a Chargers team minus L.T.  The only allowed 3 pts against the semi-pro Browns, so that doesn't mean much.  Flacco has played well thus far, but that's against two very bad teams.  I expect a big win this sunday for the Pats, they'll contain the Ravens offense and run it up on this grossly overrated D.
    Posted by Grogan77[/QUOTE]

LOL. Yes, the Baltimore Ravens may be overrated - but the Pats may be too.  We haven't had stellar competition either....and yet we have struggled offensively. It'll be a good game for sure.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

What always makes a Pats' vs. Ravens matchup intriguing is the struggle between opposites: Pats' brainy approach to football vs. Ravens' brawn; Pats' roman legions vs. Ravens' barbarians at the gate,oor the Pats' gladiator with the trident and net vs. the Ravens' fighter with the bulky armor and weaponry. Which leads me to make the following remarks stemming from my humble opinion:

1/ Game will be a tight struggle as both teams will show how well prepared they are for the other; however, it will be decided by either one big play (unlikely) or one final march down the field that will decide it all in the last 3 minutes of the game. The latter moment is where Tom Brady will come forth and show why he is the highly ranked QB that he is.

2/ To the Ravens' fans stating that Boston has to be careful of the thousands of visitors from the B'more area - child, please! The Razor has been hosting nasty people from New York and Miami coming to see their teams play the Pats for years....believe me, they don't come any nastier than that. In other words, the Charm City's "nastiest of the nastiest" will not be showing us anything that we haven't seen before.

Good luck on Sunday.....may it be a great game!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Nice post pinhead.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Ravens are overrated! : LOL. Yes, the Baltimore Ravens may be overrated - but the Pats may be too.  We haven't had stellar competition either....and yet we have struggled offensively. It'll be a good game for sure.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

The Pats just kicked the snot out of a very good Atlanta team, in case you didn't notice.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

the ravens are 3-0 because they are good.flacco is putting up great numbers,and without great receivers.ray lewis,and suggs made bart scott.scott isnt good at all.he is the over rated player with a big mouth.dont under estimate the ravens.now the atlanta team was the over rated one.not that i dont think the pats can beat them,but im not gonna say its a gimme.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

[QUOTE]Who cares what you think..........We will show up!!!!thats why Pat fans make me sick!!!!! yall' know everything....we will see real soon!!!!I honestly don't know who will win...but yall need an azz whippin' ...a real good one....A reality check......we will see who is over-rated!!!!!! You are sleeping on a physical team...you can't deny that.....A good physical beat down is what I want to see....win or lose ...I just want to play Raven football......then you will respect us!!!! cause we will physically beat you down!!!! you ain't gonna out hit us or be more physical then us......forget that!!!!!
    Posted by bmorecityboy[/QUOTE] I can understand why you are posting on this forum, it's because you are such a moron after all Baltimore is made up of such  distinguished and intelligent beings. Now go play kickball in the streets and show those little kids your terrific athleticism, I'm certain they'll be impressed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Ravens are playing good ball at this point in the season, but so was Atlanta.  Should be another good test for the Pats to monitor their progression as the season goes along.  I think Brady is still working the "rust" off his game, thought it would take 6-8 games for him to be back in form but he looked good in the pocket vs. Atlanta.  Things should start to gel on both sides of the ball now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hillchill. Show Hillchill's posts

One more things Pats fans...there will be 10,000 Raven fans up in bean town this weekend so be nice...and don't be scared. :) And I would watch who you mess with....trust me on that...
    Posted by ravenmad

This guy is sic, hey, get a job, and realize this is SPORTyou goof, what you think your going to intimidate us? hell you can't afford a ticket to the Razor, shut up!
    Empty promises you idiot! GO Get your sorry self beat up and hear about your teams loss from the parking lot!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hillchill. Show Hillchill's posts

Folks, it's only 3 games, my goodness, lots of good teams in the NFL, some bad teams, but even those bad teams have the ability on any given Sunday!
    PATS wil win this game, Ravens are a good team, but I think Offfense is beginning to click, and D is playing very god and getting better week to week!
    Should be a game the "decision heads" should move this game to primetime, two great teams I think.
    Pats 24 -17

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hillchill. Show Hillchill's posts

RavenMAD you are one angry person, you need help!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

i don't think they're quite overrated.  there are no dominant teams in the nfl right now but they are one of the good ones.  the Pats can beat them, but it should be a good test.

also, raven fans that are posting on this thread: you aren't exactly making your fanbase look like quality individuals here.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Posted by bmorecityboy[/QUOTE]

Hey, bmore.. you sound JUST LIKE a PATS fan, but, you support the Ravens!!