Ravens are overrated!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from samic. Show samic's posts

Re: Ravens are overrated!

In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated!:
    samic... Pretty much a one dimensional post coming from a Raven's fan.  You make the Pats out to be a team not deserving to be on the same field as the Ravens.  Considering how the Chargers toasted your D for over 400 yards passing, that could have been a game the Ravens could have lost.  All three teams the Pats have played won at least one game in this young season, can the Ravens say the same?  Either way, both teams will be prepared to play on the field and I feel quite good about the Pats chances as you do about your Ravens.
    Posted by agcsbill

Not at all. I have tremendous respect for the Pats. You guys have a quality organization that has a good tradition of playing solid football, evidenced by your record for the past couple of years. If you remember my closing statement, I said that you guys have a good team. I was responding to some of the fans on this forum that make it seem that it is going to be a cake walk for the Pats because of the Chargers game and the fact that KC and the Browns are combined 0-6. You have to look closer at that Chargers game to get a better handle on how we played. Even though we gave up huge numbers, they were 0-5 in the redzone. I don't know how comfortable you would be if Moss and co. had hundred yard games but no TD's, coming away with only FG's. I was pointing out some of the possible matchup problems our team can cause the Pats. Not saying that the Pats don't deserve to be on the same field. Either way, I look forward to a good game on Sunday.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from samic. Show samic's posts

In Response to Ravens are overrated! : I am a huge patriots fan and have been for years being from mass even have pat the patriot tattoo on my arm!  I haved lived in Delaware for quite some time now......I can tell you that the ravens are not overrated period! I watch the patriots while keeping an eye on the ravens, they have a solid defense and the QB Flacco(which is out of Delaware) has been fantastic for them!  the ravens will win their division this year hands down and will be a force to reckon with in the play-offs, you will get to see them first hand this weekend against our patriots it will be a close game and i feel if Taylor can rush for another 100 yds this week that patriots have a good chance of winning, without the running game the patriots i do not believe can beat the ravens.  Brady is still coming back from his injury last season and looked better last week against the falcons, however in the 1st 2 games he did not look like the Brady we have all come to love, I hope that our secondary can play better than they have cause they will be tested by the arm of Joe Flacco and Wide Receive Mason!  I say patriots win 24-21 
    Posted by patsfn2

Thanks for giving our team some respect. I appreciate that. The Pats are a good team. Welker adds a dimension to your offense that makes it dangerous for us. And Moss is a beast. I've read some of the articles about your D this year and you guys seem to be playing pretty good despite having lost Vrabel, Seymour, Wilfork, Bruschi, and Mayo. I would prefer to face your team at full strength, that way we can really see what we are made of. I don't mean to shoot you down but  it would be really difficult for Taylor to gain over 100 yds against us. The streak of not allowing a 100yd rusher in 38 games is misleading but we are very stout against the run. If you guys win, I think it will be on Brady's arm. He and Peyton Manning have punished us in times past. So I think it is really great that we face both this season to truly test what we are made of. To be the best you have to beat the best. We face a couple this year, one definitely being the Pats on Sunday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfn2. Show patsfn2's posts

samic... Pretty much a one dimensional post coming from a Raven's fan.  You make the Pats out to be a team not deserving to be on the same field as the Ravens.  Considering how the Chargers toasted your D for over 400 yards passing, that could have been a game the Ravens could have lost.  All three teams the Pats have played won at least one game in this young season, can the Ravens say the same?  Either way, both teams will be prepared to play on the field and I feel quite good about the Pats chances as you do about your Ravens.
    Posted by agcsbill

samic if my memory serves me correctly aren't the charges 2-1, we all know that the browns are horrible with mangina(vigina) as coach, and the K.C. we all thought that Cassell would do well, none the less the ravens are no doubt a good team and I look forward to a good game, even a close game.  just remember these words "ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY" any team can win, what it comes down to is preparation and who will execute their game plan!  so lets just talk football and quit bashing one another....its petty and everyone has thier opinion, and its just that an opinion you, me or agcsbill dont have any bearing on the games outcome on the players do and on sunday the better prepared/better executing team will win period!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Samic you would not have found so much hate towards your team on this forum had we not just spent an entire day talking to your moron fans like bemorecityboy as he made you and your entire fanbase look like stupid low football IQ haters with no real football knowledge of the game of football. I like teh Ravens, I love their style and i am a D coach so I love the way you all play D out there but you will get no love from us because other fans from your state have come on here and done nothing but talk $h*t and make you all look stupid.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfn2. Show patsfn2's posts

Samic you would not have found so much hate towards your team on this forum had we not just spent an entire day talking to your moron fans like bemorecityboy as he made you and your entire fanbase look like stupid low football IQ haters with no real football knowledge of the game of football. I like teh Ravens, I love their style and i am a D coach so I love the way you all play D out there but you will get no love from us because other fans from your state have come on here and done nothing but talk $h*t and make you all look stupid.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

MVPkilla obviously you must be a browns fan, cause patriots fans don't talk as much trash as you are doing.....as I stated bashing is petty and if that is something you feel you must do then go to another forum.....I am a die hard patriots fan and I don't go around bashing someone for their opinion, its just that an opinion!  just stick to the topic at hand and if not see ya!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from samic. Show samic's posts

Posted by MVPKilla2009

It's not smart to generalize based on very little exposure to something. One fan does not represent an entire fan base. It's like meeting one white or black person and assuming all of them must be the same based on your experience meeting that one person. There is no way one person can be representative sample for thousands. There are boneheads in every city and fan base, but that's no reason to close your mind to the rest of the people from that city and generalize them as all being the same. That's how prejudice starts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfn2. Show patsfn2's posts

In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : It's not smart to generalize based on very little exposure to something. One fan does not represent an entire fan base. It's like meeting one white or black person and assuming all of them must be the same based on your experience meeting that one person. There is no way one person can be representative sample for thousands. There are boneheads in every city and fan base, but that's no reason to close your mind to the rest of the people from that city and generalize them as all being the same. That's how prejudice starts.
    Posted by samic

AMEN!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : You idiots in bean town have no clue...first of all, do your research..You'll find Maryland is the richest state in the country with the highest median income. You speak of Baltimore as if the fans come from the inner city where the crime is...NO CLUE. The Raven fans come from the affluent areas, not the one bad area of Baltimore..You chowder heads have no clue. Do your homework next time. Although it would be nice to drop one of you idiots in the hood and see if you make that kickball comment then.
    Posted by ravenmad

You're the idiot that posted "be careful who you mess with"

You already showed your colors buddy. That is comment, that only a punk loser would make. There may be some people making good money in Baltimore, but I seriously doubt you're one of them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Here's a tip:

Acting like a rabid bad@ss on a cyber-forum where there is no realistic expectation of substantiation or fear of retribution makes you look like nothing so much as a complete deuschenozzle.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

patfn2 I have been posting on thsi forum for 3 years now so dont tell me what i can and cant say. If you dont like what i say put me on ignore i could care less if you read my posts but trust me pal i am not going anywhere so either get used to the way i post or put me on ignore but dont try and tell me what to do like you are the king of this forum or something. D bag.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Desavage3. Show Desavage3's posts

In Response to Ravens are overrated! : Hey my man...24 points for the Chiefs? 14 of them were hand delivered, one blocked punt for a TD and the other an INT returned to the 4yd line...180 total yards given up that game....get your facts straight...the Pats should have lost against the BILLS AT HOME!!!! Brady is a jerk*** and a shell of his former self...That Pats D will get shredded...You guys are minus Vince "pancake boy" Wilfork....Take a look at Haloti Ngata...that's how a Nose tackle should be built.  Ravens 31 Pats 24, mark it down...
    Posted by ravenmad

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Desavage3. Show Desavage3's posts

In Response to Ravens are overrated! : Hey my man...24 points for the Chiefs? 14 of them were hand delivered, one blocked punt for a TD and the other an INT returned to the 4yd line...180 total yards given up that game....get your facts straight...the Pats should have lost against the BILLS AT HOME!!!! Brady is a jerk*** and a shell of his former self...That Pats D will get shredded...You guys are minus Vince "pancake boy" Wilfork....Take a look at Haloti Ngata...that's how a Nose tackle should be built.  Ravens 31 Pats 24, mark it down...
    Posted by ravenmad

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfn2. Show patsfn2's posts

patfn2 I have been posting on thsi forum for 3 years now so dont tell me what i can and cant say. If you dont like what i say put me on ignore i could care less if you read my posts but trust me pal i am not going anywhere so either get used to the way i post or put me on ignore but dont try and tell me what to do like you are the king of this forum or something. D bag.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

thats fine show your ignorance and true colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really could care less, especially and i will stoop to your level now "SHOWS THEIR IQ"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

whatever you say I have been talking football for years and the regs on this forum know i have a very good football IQ. Like i said if you dont like what i have to say ignore me thats why the botton is there. Its a free country and i can say whatever i want, this guy showed up on thsi forum and started talking trash about the Pats and teh city of Boston, I was born and raised in Boston so if i want to call him a moron then i will and if you dont like that then you can put me on ignore wont bother me one bit. sorry i called you a D bag but dont tell me how to post.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Desavage3. Show Desavage3's posts

THe Patriots Scored on a prevent defense against Buffalo should've lost! The Chargers, made the playoffs last year did the Patriots?, your division has been soft
    for years, Fred Taylor will do nothing, Tom Brady will throw the ball 40-50x
    you should get numbers!, The Chiefs blocked a punt and ran an interception back
    to the 4 yard line ! Hell the Chargers in recent memory have dealt the Patriots losses! The pressure is on New England the game is at Gillete stadium, How come
    the Patriots lost to a rookie quarterback? Any given sunday, I got a deep sensation in my heart when the Giants broke Your Stinking Hearts! You fans act is
    if nobdy else should win games but The Pats, you 've had your joy! I can tell Pats fans Baltimore is not Atlanta, what ever Pats produce it will take some time this Sunday

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfn2. Show patsfn2's posts

whatever you say I have been talking football for years and the regs on this forum know i have a very good football IQ. Like i said if you dont like what i have to say ignore me thats why the botton is there. Its a free country and i can say whatever i want, this guy showed up on thsi forum and started talking trash about the Pats and teh city of Boston, I was born and raised in Boston so if i want to call him a moron then i will and if you dont like that then you can put me on ignore wont bother me one bit. sorry i called you a D bag but dont tell me how to post.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

But my question to you is "WHO CARES?"  someone want to come here and talk trash let them, you, me and most on New England dont have to stoop to their level do we?  I use to get all worked up and you know what?  these people who come and talk trash on this forum do it because they get responses from people, don't you get it?  your getting all worked up and for what? the only person it affects is you and your health.....they will get all worked up it we just ignore them, do what you want but like a said in the end who is it really affecting? We know what we have in Foxboro and many fans hate us because of what the patriots have accomplished but you know what? "IT IS WHAT IT IS!"  Cool 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3844997. Show user_3844997's posts

I don't think the Ravens are overrated. They are arguably the best team the Pats have faced. While the Ravens D may not quite as good as past years, it is still formidable. The Ravens O appears to be improved.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

I don't think they're overrated. Still have that nasty physical defense like they always had. Their offense is starting to grow into something productive. And they made the playoffs last year with all of this. They're 3-0 now against 3 not so good teams...Pats are 2-1 and lost to a team that basically rolled over and died in the first half before magically coming back to life. Does that mean that Patriots are overrated? Sure we have the talent to be a great team but so do the Ravens. Our offense hasn't played up to par and their defense hasn't either but I think both the Pats and Ravens will turn it around in those areas. The only teams I think are overrated are the Bronco's, Bengals, and Bears.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

patfn2, I get what you are saying but what you dont understand is i am not worked up. I was more worked up when you told me what to do then i was over this joke of a poster talking trash i was just having a good time calling him stupid for talking like an idiot while trying to convince us he was smart. He would say he was a smart person and then follow it up with some of the most ghetto sounding posts i have ever seen. He didnt have me worked up if anything he was entertaining me while i am stuck at work. I dont let these bozo's get to me i just laugh at them for being stupid. If I was "stooping" to his level i would be going to a ravens web site and trolling but i dont do that now or ever so i was not stooping to his level i was simply telling him he was stupid. which he is.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfn2. Show patsfn2's posts

patfn2, I get what you are saying but what you dont understand is i am not worked up. I was more worked up when you told me what to do then i was over this joke of a poster talking trash i was just having a good time calling him stupid for talking like an idiot while trying to convince us he was smart. He would say he was a smart person and then follow it up with some of the most ghetto sounding posts i have ever seen. He didnt have me worked up if anything he was entertaining me while i am stuck at work. I dont let these bozo's get to me i just laugh at them for being stupid. If I was "stooping" to his level i would be going to a ravens web site and trolling but i dont do that now or ever so i was not stooping to his level i was simply telling him he was stupid. which he is.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Okay, i get you....most of the times i come here and read and don't post because yes boston fans are like any other fans loyal!  however with that being said, your right these trolls come along talk out the other end with the goal of getting peoples blood pressure to rise, so i just sometimes don't post because i use to get very heated and it wasnt good for my health in the long run!  so have at it enjoy the game and hopefully the outcome will be in our favor then we will be tied for 1st with the j**s!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

THe Patriots Scored on a prevent defense against Buffalo should've lost! The Chargers, made the playoffs last year did the Patriots?, your division has been soft for years, Fred Taylor will do nothing, Tom Brady will throw the ball 40-50x you should get numbers!, The Chiefs blocked a punt and ran an interception back to the 4 yard line ! Hell the Chargers in recent memory have dealt the Patriots losses! The pressure is on New England the game is at Gillete stadium, How come the Patriots lost to a rookie quarterback? Any given sunday, I got a deep sensation in my heart when the Giants broke Your Stinking Hearts! You fans act is if nobdy else should win games but The Pats, you 've had your joy! I can tell Pats fans Baltimore is not Atlanta, what ever Pats produce it will take some time this Sunday
    Posted by Desavage3

And the Patriots are not the Browns, you idiot. The Ravens are going to be exposed. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

It will be a good game thats for sure patfn2 i had tickets but i sold them cause my bachalor party is on Saturday so i will be dead by sunday hahahahaha but i am looking forward to watching teh game from home on my 50 inch.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

Posted by MVPKilla2009

Can somebody please pass this D Bag the pink hankie?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

THe Patriots Scored on a prevent defense against Buffalo should've lost! The Chargers, made the playoffs last year did the Patriots?, your division has been soft for years, Fred Taylor will do nothing, Tom Brady will throw the ball 40-50x you should get numbers!, The Chiefs blocked a punt and ran an interception back to the 4 yard line ! Hell the Chargers in recent memory have dealt the Patriots losses! The pressure is on New England the game is at Gillete stadium, How come the Patriots lost to a rookie quarterback? Any given sunday, I got a deep sensation in my heart when the Giants broke Your Stinking Hearts! You fans act is if nobdy else should win games but The Pats, you 've had your joy! I can tell Pats fans Baltimore is not Atlanta, what ever Pats produce it will take some time this Sunday
    Posted by Desavage3

What kind of pure D ildo calls himself "DaSavage" online and talks like this. He is probably some sloppy 295 pound filer at the Social Security Administration hq in B-more. Or weighs 120 and works at the library. His fantasy is to be baaaad. What a doucher.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Here's a tip: Acting like a rabid bad@ss on a cyber-forum where there is no realistic expectation of substantiation or fear of retribution makes you look like nothing so much as a complete deuschenozzle.
    Posted by prairiemike

This is even funnier because a deuschenozzle is also a tip.

Sections
Shortcuts