Ravens are overrated!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re: Ravens are overrated!

In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : Perception is not always reality. I actually have a B.A. from the University of Georgia and a post graduate degree.  I have been employed by Gannett Inc., in Virginia for several years.  I am intelligent and articulant.  I can't tell the level of a persons education from a post on a forum. It appears that some people in the New England area have enough analytical skills to percieve ones education level from a rant on a forum. Well this is me being analytical. Some people in the New England region are self centered and usually fraudulent. I hate to tell you that everyone is not living like the Kennedy's. Most of the people in the region are blue-collar workers similar to Baltimore. The cities of Boston and Providence has the biggest caucasian ghetto in USA and they are not devoid of crime.  If my hometown stinks,then my friend so does yours. You think my team is over-rated. I think that your team is over-rated. We can agree to disagree. I happen to love my city and I don't care who the heck in Boston cares. I would not want to live in the most prejudice region of this country. A city best known for stabbing a man with the American flag and the deplorable way you treat African-Americans.The deep South of the North. I sure you dudes are proud of that. Go Ravens!!!!
    Posted by bmorecityboy[/QUOTE]

I hope Gannett is not employing you as a writer, and shame on whatever third-rate university gave you a graduate degree.  In a quick read of your post, I spotted six egregious errors.

So there's no prejudice in Baltimore or Maryland?  That's pretty interesting news, considering how long slavery lasted in the state and how long it took the University of Maryland to integrate and how the higher education system in Maryland is still segregated.  Maryland sure has a proud history.  Just ask Frederick Douglass. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : I hope Gannett is not employing you as a writer, and shame on whatever third-rate university gave you a graduate degree.  In a quick read of your post, I spotted six egregious errors. So there's no prejudice in Baltimore or Maryland?  That's pretty interesting news, considering how long slavery lasted in the state and how long it took the University of Maryland to integrate and how the higher education system in Maryland is still segregated.  Maryland sure has a proud history.  Just ask Frederick Douglass. 
    Posted by newenglanderinexile[/QUOTE]
    even if I were a writer they make mistakes ........
    You are the genuis!!!!!! it's a rant on a post...But Boston region is blantantly prejudice...the whole country knows it.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : even if I were a writer they make mistakes ........ You are the genuis!!!!!! it's a rant on a post...But Boston region is blantantly prejudice...the whole country knows it.....

The whole world knows that Baltimore is blatantly (notice the correct spelling) prejudiced (notice the D at the end).  Does the name William Zantzinger mean anything to you? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : Yup. Articulate. Oh . . . and I'm the king of Sweden. Here's a quick tip to avoid looking foolish while you're blasting off about what a rare genius you are. Edit your post. Gannett. pfffffffffffftttttttttttttttt
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Thanks....even editors get edited....thank you ...good looking out!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : The whole world knows that Baltimore is blatantly prejudiced (notice the D at the end?).  Does the name William Zantzinger mean anything to you? 
    Posted by newenglanderinexile[/QUOTE]I was not born in 1963....that was then.....but the Boston region is that way now.........the Easternshore of Maryland is two and a half hour drive from Baltimore....its like going to Maine!!!!!...Homey I didn't want to take this here but read some of the thing that they said....all I was saying is that we are going to show up and play physical!!!!!
    F that....I put my draws on like they do....I have quite a few Navy buddies from the Boston region...good friends.....its not everybody...I 'm just saying..when you talk about me I can say the same thing about you too.....Boston is not all that!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : I was not born in 1963....that was then.....but the Boston region is that way now.........the Easternshore of Maryland is two and a half hour drive from Baltimore....its like going to Maine!!!!!...Homey I didn't want to take this here but read some of the thing that they said....all I was saying is that we are going to show up and play physical!!!!! F that....I put my draws on like they do....I have quite a few Navy buddies from the Boston region...good friends.....its not everybody...I 'm just saying..when you talk about me I can say the same thing about you too.....Boston is not all that!!!!

I have no idea what you are trying to say.  Can you give me a hint? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : I hope Gannett is not employing you as a writer, and shame on whatever third-rate university gave you a graduate degree.  In a quick read of your post, I spotted six egregious errors. So there's no prejudice in Baltimore or Maryland?  That's pretty interesting news, considering how long slavery lasted in the state and how long it took the University of Maryland to integrate and how the higher education system in Maryland is still segregated.  Maryland sure has a proud history.  Just ask Frederick Douglass. 
    Third-rate University ....fourth rate University....I am getting paid!!!! son....feel me!!!!! You correcting my grammar is not making me feel bad.....no low self-esteem here......Son!!!!! You are childish for thinking that you are hurting me.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : Third-rate University ....fourth rate University....I am getting paid!!!! son....feel me!!!!! You correcting my grammar is not making me feel bad.....no low self-esteem here......Son!!!!! You are childish for thinking that you are hurting me.....

And you are deluded if you think anybody believes your bullsh*t.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : I have no idea what you are trying to say.  Can you give me a hint? 
    Posted by newenglanderinexile[/QUOTE]Sorry Genuis...you might have to get your slang dictionary out.........you are sad example of modern man!!!!!! you  tell your old age!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : I love football...but what makes Boston a 1st tier city.......Racism? The biggest white ghettos in the country?   Organizied crime?  All the broke little town that surround it? Maine?   You are so use to thinking that you don't stink...but homey you stink......

Dude,
    Is your posting here a suggestion from you're Psychiatrist to try and overcome your inferiority complex?

Oh, and you forgot to put a space after stinks,then and spelled perceived and organized wrong.
    I think I'd get a new shrink if I were you!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon3. Show Leon3's posts

Pmike-Why get into it with an illiterate hoodlum when you can get into it with the highly educated and gifted Leon the Jets fan?

I'll be pontificating in the thread about the Jets easy schedule-See ya there!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : Sorry Genuis...you might have to get your slang dictionary out.........you are sad example of modern man!!!!!! you  tell your old age!!!!!

Sorry, you are going to have to help me out a bit more. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : Dude, Is your posting here a suggestion from you're Psychiatrist to try and overcome your inferiority complex? Oh, and you forgot to put a space after stinks,then and spelled perceived and organized wrong. I think I'd get a new shrink if I were you!
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]
    Dude if you go thru every post under this topic...and correct it ...it is you that needs a shrink.......Stop frontin'.....you are so corny...you getting any intellectual points because you are spelling word correctly on a forum.....and actually my wife makes the majority of the money but ...its real....I bring home some change....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon3. Show Leon3's posts

He actually used the word frontin?????He stays at home and uses the computer while the wife works.I guess he's got the world by the balls?
    Different Strokes for different folks I guess.

Ask him to say his "ABC"s....LOL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Ravens are overrated!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : Whatever......my self worth does not depend on your old azz beliveing me.....I probaly make more money than you!!!!!!......If you are mad that I don't write and speak as you do....well it's something in life you must deal with!!!...I don't need your approval......feel me!!!!! my household income is well over two hundred-thousand...althought thats not alot of money.....as any black man from Baltimore would say...I ain't hurting.......feel me.....

Good for you, then you should definately be able to afford a better shrink!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]  Re: Ravens are overrated! : Good for you, then you should definately be able to afford a better shrink!Yeah along with my season tickets at the 50 yard line.........you sucker.........Everybody in Baltimore is not poor or under educated....if you stop believeing that I stop believeing that Boston is full of a bunch of Racist...who think like its 1927.......
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! :

If you Believe everyone in Boston is a racist why don't you cite speific examples of recent racism...Say within the last 10 years..Then you can shut everyone up. I worked in Downtown Boston for the last 20m years and it is one of the most racially diverse cities in the world. Also one of the most liberal minded.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

If i see someone claiming to be smart speaking such words as "homey" and "yall" it makes me laugh, right after the urge to throw up.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! :

Wow, now you're making no sense what so ever!  Who said any thing about any one being uneducated or poor?  Are you hearing things?  Better get on the line with that shrink, bub.  I believe there's meds for that.
    And like I said before, I don't live any where near Boston.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

NEIE,

Gannett does employ Delivery Technicians as well. I think for that you just need a valid driver's license. And you don't even need to be able to spell your name correctly to get a valid driver's license in MD.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]If i see someone claiming to be smart speaking such words as "homey" and "yall" it makes me laugh, right after the urge to throw up.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

Is it me or is there a certain tragedy in his not being able to spell "y'all" correctly.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Enoch the correct way to finish off that post as I am sure bemorecityboy would tell you is "feel me?" LoL

How funny is it that this guy is trying to paint Boston as a racist place to live when we live in one of the most left wing state in the entire country. If he was as smart as he claims to be he would know better to try and sell us that bull $h*t. "feel me?" ahahahahaha

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : Is it me or is there a certain tragedy in his not being able to spell "y'all" correctly.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

I've come to the conclusion that killa's inability to spell is just part of his schtick.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]Enoch the correct way to finish off that post as I am sure bemorecityboy would tell you is "feel me?" LoL How funny is it that this guy is trying to paint Boston as a racist place to live when we live in one of the most left wing state in the entire country. If he was as smart as he claims to be he would know better to try and sell us that bull $h*t. "feel me?" ahahahahaha
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE] Go ahead and laugh...I am......but I didn't paint Boston that way...Boston did that to boston....How couldn't you know!!!....Do you think that the rest of the country see you as being racially diverse...lol...see what I am talkin' about ...you think your sh## don't stink.....Yall" stink( I can spell it anyway I want) The rest of the country see Boston as the biggest white ghetto in the country!!!!!  Thanks to Boston I know that crime is more social-economics than racial.....   It's the only city that the show COPS...locks up white people....lol

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : Go ahead and laugh...I am......but I didn't paint Boston that way...Boston did that to boston....How couldn't you know!!!....Do you think that the rest of the country see you as being racially diverse...lol...see what I am talkin' about ...you think your sh## don't stink.....Yall" stink( I can spell it anyway I want) The rest of the country see Boston as the biggest white ghetto in the country!!!!!  Thanks to Boston I know that crime is more social-economics than racial.....   It's the only city that the show COPS...locks up white people....lol   ...oh I forgot.....Feel me!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts