Ravens are overrated!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

Re: Ravens are overrated!

In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : If you Believe everyone in Boston is a racist why don't you cite speific examples of recent racism...Say within the last 10 years..Then you can shut everyone up. I worked in Downtown Boston for the last 20m years and it is one of the most racially diverse cities in the world. Also one of the most liberal minded.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]
    Damn...20 years......that Tom McCan's shoe store still open in downtown Boston?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! :
    Posted by bmorecityboy[/QUOTE]

So your saying that since Boston has "White Ghettos" and that they arrest white people on the show "Cops", that they are a racist state?  Really?
    Well I guess that would make sense to a twisted, racist, psycho who needs their meds changed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : I've come to the conclusion that killa's inability to spell is just part of his schtick.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Aw, c'mon PM, you know I was talking about the new turd.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Oh no.

He's very articulant.Foot in mouth

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : So your saying that since Boston has "White Ghettos" and that they arrest white people on the show "Cops", that they are a racist state?  Really? Well I guess that would make sense to a twisted, racist, psycho who needs their meds changed.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

What doesn't make sense is thinking Boston is a state.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Yo homey you sure y'all worked for Gannett Inc.? I asked because they "WRITE" words in things people read like books, newspapers and the like. I hate to break it to you sonny but you can't write, spell,or articulate a thought to save your life. Maybe you should take up a new job maybe making crabcakes, or be an Edgar Allen Poe tour guide. I see you ending up like Poe, dead, drunk in the gutter with people passing you by. GANNETT CO., INC. 7950 Jones Branch Drive McLean, VA 22107 Voice (703) 854-6000 www.gannett.com Holdings Publishing largest newspaper group in terms of circulation Daily Newspapers - National USA TODAY USA WEEKEND USA TODAY Information Network Gannett News Service  
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

HRK,

Of course he works for Gannett.

Delivering newspapers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

It's a state of mind, baby.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

bmore, why don't you keep this to the game and the facts and stats we can discuss back and forth? If you want to get hammered all night keep it up on Beantown and I'm sure you'll get plenty of practice typing tonight.

By the way, please just once hit spell check before you post and you'll see why you're getting killed on your spelling. 

And don't try to fool us by having your kids draft your posts!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : Aw, c'mon PM, you know I was talking about the new turd.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

I'll write this one correctly. Enoch, please don't blame your inability to spell words correctly on me. You are a product of the Massachusetts school system. A school system that only produces scholars.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

"...I am laugh at you" 

If that is the level of writing taught at the old school in Athens, GA; then things haven't changed much since my father went to Georgia Tech....

"Oh, if I had a daughter, sir, I'd dress her in white and gold,
    And put her on the campus To cheer the brave and bold.
    But if I had a son, sir, I'll tell you what he'd do--
    He'd yell: 'TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!' Like his daddy used to do."

- Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : What doesn't make sense is thinking Boston is a state.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Of course Boston is not a State, silly.  I'm saying he's calling out the whole State because of his delusional ideas of what is happening in Boston.  Guess I should have been more articulate.  lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]bmore, why don't you keep this to the game and the facts and stats we can discuss back and forth? If you want to get hammered all night keep it up on Beantown and I'm sure you'll get plenty of practice typing tonight. By the way, please just once hit spell check before you post and you'll see why you're getting killed on your spelling.  And don't try to fool us by having your kids draft your posts!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]
    lol....ok Leno...I am finish.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : I'll write this one correctly. Enoch, please don't blame your inability to spell words correctly on me. You are a product of the Massachusetts school system. A school system that only produces scholars.

Huh? When did I ever attempt to spell words on you, correctly or not?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : lol....ok Leno...I am finish.....

Good night...everyone........Go Ravens!!!!!1

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I told you, all you have to do is say something smart about your teams chances this week and it'll stop.

Wait, you can't say anything smart and your team has no chance this week so I guess your in for a long night.

nice posts hrk

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I was typing, if he comes back it's my fault

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]I was typing, if he comes back it's my fault
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

I am back........Sike!!!!!     good night!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmorecityboy. Show bmorecityboy's posts

[QUOTE]Hey don't go I aint through with you yet. Roslyn? who cares the fact you work for a company that publishes stuff like WORDS and your inability to WRITE said words is down right scary. University of Georgia right? Thanks for the heads up not send my kids there. Thanks Sam ;^)
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up (not ) sent my kids there......Brilliant you genuis!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Genuis?

This isn't even fun anymore.

Make sure you have a few more drinks next time you come back.

Oh wait . . .

you won't be back after the Pats stomp all over your team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I regret going to the San diego Zoo today.  It looks like this thread was more entertaining.  bmorecityboy sounds more entertaining than the meerkats.  I don't think it's right to be so hard on those who can't spell, but damn, there are such things as spell checkers.  Here are a few good rules to live by:

1. If you're ugly as sin, don't try to become a model.  They will laugh at you.
    2. If you can't sing for the life of you, don't try out for American Idol.  Simon will tear you up.
    3. If your vocabulary is under a hundred words, don't try to become a speaker.  You will be heckled.
    4. If you write like a 5th grader, don't write anything in a public forum.  You will be ridiculed.

These rules have kept me from becoming a male model and trying out for American Idol.  They should keep bmorecityboy from writing any more posts.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

bmore, I think the Pats are going to win this game because they've already seen a very similar D, Brady's timing is going to be back, Wes is going to be back for the quick outlet first down pickups early and that will leave Moss, Galloway and Watson open for the deeper routes in the second half. My final score prediction is 38-21 Pats.

That's how you express your thoughts, then you wait and people will counter or agree. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : I am back........Sike!!!!!     good night!!!!

Out of curiosity, what does the word "Sike" mean to you?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Boy- Make sure you tell your therapist(s) about your issues!  33 posts in less than a day!  Man you need some help!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

This thread was just plain funny.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are overrated! : Actually ...dwick...I work in Roslyn.....

Is Roslyn anywhere near Rosslyn?  Don't tell me you can't even spell that correctly. 

Sections
Shortcuts