Ravens are signing guys the Pats need!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

Ravens are signing guys the Pats need!

Seems like the Ravens are doing what the Pats should be.  First they pick up ex-pat Donte Stallworth, trade for Boldin for a 3rd and 4th, an now they will look to sign Derrick Mason on the cheap.   Evidently Mason drew little interest in the open market.  If the Pats should no interest in Mason, then Nick Caserio has to be retarded.  He's older, but unlike Patten this guy can still play. why the Pats have not made an effort to pick him up is inexcusable.  And don't give me any he drops the ball crap when Aiken is still are #3 WR.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Ravens are signing guys the Pats need!

If your tag says don't question Belichick, then why are you wondering why he had no interest in Mason? Sure, you say Caserio, but BB is part of that process as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

I like Mason, but he almost retired (supposedly) before last season...after the FA sizzle, would he leave Baltimore for possibly the same money?...I say Nope.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I like Mason as well - Hopefully he is on the Patriots radar.  They were wanted him before he went to Baltimore - but I believe what I heard, his wife didn't really want to live up here.  So, I'm sure this is still the case.......we'll see though! things change when options are running out....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

You should change your name to BBDROOLS23.  You are all over the place, saying hes doing the wrong things.  If you think Nick C is running the show, you are out in left field.  I was a bit alarmed when Boldin went, but the lockdown of Fork, Bodden, Neal, and signing of Murrell let me know that they ARE doing business and its still done THEIR way.  It's been ok in the past, last year is the exception. I'm pretty sure next year will be different.  Bill did NOT miss the fact that our receivers sucked and our pass coverage was bad on one side of the field.  I still think BBRULES

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Ravens are signing guys the Pats need!:
    If I had the Ravens receiving corps I'd be emptying the cubbards to sign WRs too.  Here we are in March, the Patriots haven't played a single game yet in 2010 and some of you are already have the Patriots losing the season.   I'm happy BB is still running this team and not YOU ALL!  The Pats did sign FA's.  They signed THEIR OWN!  Good move by a good team.  When I see posts like this all I have to do is pretend I'm a Raiders fan or a Redskins fan or a fan of any other NFL team that would love to be 1/10 in as good a position as the Patriots right now. You know why the Redskins lose year after year?  Dan Snyder thinks that, like Barrack Obama, he can just spend, spend, spend and evently he'll spend his way to a SB (or in BO's case spend us into oblivion).  Only works in baseball--see the yankees.  Bunch of spoiled brats, go play with your PS3 for six months and let the pros worry about how to prepare this team.  Sigh......
    Posted by vapatfan1

Good post finished up by idiotic political comment. I suggest you take a trip through the last 30 years of government spending. You might discover that the GOP has historcally been the party of huge debt. And what was the GOP's plan for the last 8 years? Pretend no economic problems exist?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

In Response to Re: Ravens are signing guys the Pats need!:
    I like Mason as well - Hopefully he is on the Patriots radar.  They were wanted him before he went to Baltimore - but I believe what I heard, his wife didn't really want to live up here.  So, I'm sure this is still the case.......we'll see though! things change when options are running out....
    Posted by NOISE

I would understand if Mason played for the Dolphins, but Baltimore?  That area is a dump.

Sections
Shortcuts