RAVENS are the team to beat... for the RING!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: RAVENS are the team to beat... for the RING!

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

^^This is great news. Commy puts a jinx on his hometown team.  

A jinx?  Does that work like bulletin board material?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

^^This is great news. Commy puts a jinx on his hometown team.  

A jinx?  Does that work like bulletin board material?

that would explain why he is always trashing Tom Brady- the old reverse jinx. Brilliant!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Well to be honest Commie is money. I think every prediction he has ever made was wrong. This is the first time I have actually felt like the Pats could win without Gronk. There is no way in heck the Ravens are going to win it now.Tebow will beat the Pats and win the superbowl (remember that one). Quite frankly has commie ever made a good prediction ever?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:

Well to be honest Commie is money. I think every prediction he has ever made was wrong. This is the first time I have actually felt like the Pats could win without Gronk. There is no way in heck the Ravens are going to win it now.Tebow will beat the Pats and win the superbowl (remember that one). Quite frankly has commie ever made a good prediction ever?

He told me you'd say "Well to be honest Commie is money. I think every prediction he has ever made was wrong. This is the first time I have actually felt like the Pats could win without Gronk. There is no way in heck the Ravens are going to win it now.Tebow will beat the Pats and win the superbowl (remember that one). Quite frankly has commie ever made a good prediction ever?" at exactly 12/17/2013 1:05 AM EST.

But other then that, no.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

He told me you'd say "Well to be honest Commie is money. I think every prediction he has ever made was wrong. This is the first time I have actually felt like the Pats could win without Gronk. There is no way in heck the Ravens are going to win it now.Tebow will beat the Pats and win the superbowl (remember that one). Quite frankly has commie ever made a good prediction ever?" at exactly 12/17/2013 1:05 AM EST.

But other then that, no.

Who was it last year that Commie predicted would win but they ended up losing by 40 or 50. Even Jints fan took time out from his Eli worshipping to pile on. I'll have to look at last year's schedule and see if I can recall which game it was.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

But other then that, no.

Who was it last year that Commie predicted would win but they ended up losing by 40 or 50. Even Jints fan took time out from his Eli worshipping to pile on. I'll have to look at last year's schedule and see if I can recall which game it was.

ok jabro, when pats were struggle-ling and u and others were calling for bb's head it was me who was sacrificed and reincarnated after 3 weeks to say emphatically that all the signs were there for a super bowl run.. even the koolaiders piled on.. and yep, if not for gronk's pollard moment, we would have won that ring! i never said the bow would beat the pats in the playoffs last year. go check. bb's his kryptonite. i sometimes miss but on stuff like this, i'm seldom wrong. if all things stay as is healthwise for all teams... ravens get to SB.. period! if we take out suggs or webb, or flacco, that would change my calculation contexts..

Ravens are, of all AFC teams the toughest out...I dont ever recall them being a one and done in playoffs. I have them beating Pats and Cincy to win AFC North at 10-6.

Sections
Shortcuts