Ravens are Toast!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Ravens are Toast!

They aren't even the Ravens ... they're just the Browns in purple.  Everyone knows the Browns s*ck.  BB is going to stick it to his old boss.  Pats crush the purple teletubbies 34-10.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: Ravens are Toast!

In Response to Ravens are Toast!:
    [QUOTE]They aren't even the Ravens ... they're just the Browns in purple.  Everyone knows the Browns s*ck.  BB is going to stick it to his old boss.  Pats crush the purple teletubbies 34-10.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

-

Drunken pink hat ramblings sound lame in the morning.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Ravens are Toast!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Ravens are Toast! : - Drunken pink hat ramblings sound lame in the morning.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]
    Pats win.
     To me that's the point.  Do they cover the spread? I don't care as I don't gamble. Just bring another Lombardi trophy back to Foxborough.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ravens are Toast! : Pats win.  To me that's the point.  Do they cover the spread? I don't care as I don't gamble. Just bring another Lombardi trophy back to Foxborough.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

-

What goes around comes around, to me that's the point.

When the head cheerleader is a bully, the pep rally goes awry.

BTW

"We'll never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."

That's a great quote, I been meaning to ask you where you got it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I think they win also but a stomping is probably too much to ask for...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I picked the Pats to win in a close game.  My pick was based on two things: what I consider a fair assessment of each team's strengths and weaknesses AND my unrelenting loyalty to the Pats.

Not the best way to make a pick but there it is.  Not that it matters but the latest Vegas line is the Pats favored by a very narrow margin.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]I think they win also but a stomping is probably too much to ask for...
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]
    What do you expect from Crusty Rusty's boyfriend?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics12345. Show Celtics12345's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Ravens are Toast! : - Drunken pink hat ramblings sound lame in the morning.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]
    Hahaha that guy is way too optimistic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I'm on board. I'm sick of hearing that trading Moss is going to sink the offense.
    24-20 Pats.