Ravens @ Denver...who you takin'?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Ravens @ Denver...who you takin'?

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

I like the Ravens 23-20. I think the Broncos can be beat deep if Flacco is given time. Rice, 140 yards.

Hope you are right.  I'd love to see Denver go 1 and done.  I don't think it's likely to happen, though.

Agree with both of you.  I would like to see the Ravens win, but believe that it will be a close game and Denver will win.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

Ravens by 3 points...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Ravens will win.  Ray rice looked knicked to me last weekend.   The ravens will be beat up by the time they get to us. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Ravens will win.  Ray rice looked knicked to me last weekend.   The ravens will be beat up by the time they get to us. 

In all honesty, when Pierce has been given carries, he's been just as effective as Rice has this year.  I know that seems crazy, but I pretty much watch every Baltimore game being that I'm down here in Northern VA.  I think with the high altitude and Rice being a little b@nged up, Rice gets about 18-22 touches with Pierce spelling him for 14-16.  I like Pierce a lot, who I think gives the Crows a pretty good 1-2 punch at RB.

Gomer will be exposed in the cold weather and Moreno ain't scaring anybody. 

Ravens when a sloppy offensive game 20-17

Edit: How ridiculous is it that you can say b-a-n-g-e-d?  Ugh

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

I'm thinking Denver unless the Ravens manage to cheap shot Manning and knock him out of the game. Which leads to another question....Which key Denver offensive player will the Ravens knock out of the game with a cheap shot. I hope to be in my hotel room in Providence by the second half.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Denver 28-Ravens 17

Manning gets at least two major PI calls by refs in game

The refs have been completing the rest of Manning's passes this year by calling phantom PI.  Every game I've watched...if the ball hit the turf, they threw a flag...or at least it was very close to that.  That is the most annoying thing ever to watch.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Intersting to read everyone's thoughts and picks.  looks like about 75% of us think Denver wins.  My brain is telling me they will, but the closer it gets to kickoff, the more my gut is telling me that Baltimore might pull this off somehow...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to laurienyc13's comment:

God Thanks I watched a few games watching Denver and thought he got every call he wanted. I know the guy has a neck problem but I don't remember who he was playing he went down no head to head contact and yet he got a call for it.. I remember Tom getting hit and it was so apparent that it was helmet to helmet, Brady got up fuming and yet no call.. So I agree with you all. I would be nervous  playing them. The NFL loves that DORK.. I for one can't stand him.. The man would sell anything. I am sick of his mug all over.. 

+1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

In response to EastTraveler's comment:

Ravens by 3 points...

I called this one spot on...  Maybe I need a new career! LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In all honesty, when Pierce has been given carries, he's been just as effective as Rice has this year.  I know that seems crazy, but I pretty much watch every Baltimore game being that I'm down here in Northern VA.  I think with the high altitude and Rice being a little b@nged up, Rice gets about 18-22 touches with Pierce spelling him for 14-16.  I like Pierce a lot, who I think gives the Crows a pretty good 1-2 punch at RB.

Gomer will be exposed in the cold weather and Moreno ain't scaring anybody. 

Ravens when a sloppy offensive game 20-17

Edit: How ridiculous is it that you can say b-a-n-g-e-d?  Ugh

Good call. Rice looked pretty good, I bet he's sore today.  I missed the SF pick but I got the rest so far.  I'm impressed by Wilson.  I thought he'd have a bad day, wrong.  Ha ha 

Sections
Shortcuts