Ravens Call Megatron "Old"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Ravens Call Megatron "Old"

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/ravens-safety-matt-elam-lions-receiver-calvin-johnson-222347697--nfl.html

"He's pretty old, so I don't know how physical he'll be,'' Elam said. "He's a big guy, but he's older. I guess when they get older they're not going to be as physical, you know what I'm saying? We're going to have to be physical, make him uncomfortable."

I'm just saying, when the Patriots game rolls around next week, some Raven player is going to read almost the exact same cue card about the Pats.  Every Boston sports writer is going to cover it, but only an intelligent Boston beat writer is going to go back and look at what else the Ravens players had to read off of their cue cards. Put it in context, folks!

Rex Ryan, formerly DC of the Ravens, got caught with an actual player cue card early this season.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Ravens Call Megatron

In response to Paul_K's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/ravens-safety-matt-elam-lions-receiver-calvin-johnson-222347697--nfl.html

"He's pretty old, so I don't know how physical he'll be,'' Elam said. "He's a big guy, but he's older. I guess when they get older they're not going to be as physical, you know what I'm saying? We're going to have to be physical, make him uncomfortable."

I'm just saying, when the Patriots game rolls around next week, some Raven player is going to read almost the exact same cue card about the Pats.  Every Boston sports writer is going to cover it, but only an intelligent Boston beat writer is going to go back and look at what else the Ravens players had to read off of their cue cards. Put it in context, folks!

Rex Ryan, formerly DC of the Ravens, got caught with an actual player cue card early this season.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't even know they could read

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I hope they light that mouthy, overrated team up.  I cannot stand the  Harbaughs and their mouthy teams.

Go Lions! Light em up!

[/QUOTE]

Cue the song..  " My song knows what you did at night."!!!  Lit 'em up, up ,up!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LMAO

i'm coming for you sucka

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Those dumb birds. They just awakened the beast. they will be eating crow soon.