Ravens clearly the better team...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Ravens clearly the better team...

Cant feel bad about losing this game, Ravens clearly out played the Pats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Re: Ravens clearly the better team...

The Ravens were lucky; the Pats are the best (ever)...just had a bad day.  In fact, if the Ravens weren't so lucky and the Pats did not have such a bad day, the latter would have certainly gone on to win it all. 

"Cancel those reservations!" Willie McGinest, Heinz field  Jan 27,2002 

...which reminds me...I guess I should cancel those superbowl reservations...maximum drag.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP WITH THIS.  How can people sit there and credit the Ravens for their play today.  They would have been destroyed if they played anyone that had desire and focus to win a game.  They will be straight up destroyed if they come out and play like they did today vs. the Colts next week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

ACCEPT IT!  Ravens WERE BETTER today!! No luck about it!  Just like in SB42, the team that played better won.  And the sun still rise tomorrow morning.

Oh... and I'm in Honolulu HI today, so, I get to REALLY enjoy the rest of this sad day!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

You can't tell me there was no luck involved.  Those two tipped interceptions?  Those were both luck.  Yes they were the better team today but that isn't saying much because of how awful the Pats played.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

the whole game was lost in the first minutes 
    14-0 before my TV could even focus on the station

nice bootlicking by the announcers

LOTS of helpful penalty calls for the raves

JE makes a gr8 first down and surprise
    ...a penalty against the Pats 
    How many penalties called against the BR??????
    NOT MANY!!!!!!!

No way they played that clean  The PI on Watson  was not called and evn the bootlickers saw it and remarked very lightly of course

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP WITH THIS.  How can people sit there and credit the Ravens for their play today.  They would have been destroyed if they played anyone that had desire and focus to win a game.

See!  Now, there'a a real Pats fan.  Had those lousy Ravens not been so lucky, the Pats would have another ring.  Only bandwagon fans and trolls criticise anything about the team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Today the Ravens absolutely were the better team. They deserved to win. How far they go is anyone's guess but, the Patriots got a strong message delivered today. 

This team needs an enema. It's the truth.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

5 turnovers aint gonna win you to many games.. Brady played like crap, couldnt stop the run...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

Ravens deserve credit.  Pass rush, running game, stifling defense.  Sorry, but the Pats were outplayed, outhit and looked like they were ready for vacation. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Lets hope they play like this next week. Wouldn't mind seeing a Chargers vs Ravens AFCCG.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, Don't be surprised the way the Ravens and Jets have been playing ist Ravens-Jets for the AFCCG 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Yep. The Pats were beaten straight up. The Ravens came in with fire and the Pats didn't.

Of course, the only problem I have with them getting their butts kicked is the lack of fire. A few had it. Most didn't. That needs to change.

Sections
Shortcuts