Ravens Discussions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSthebest. Show PATSthebest's posts

Ravens Discussions

Reading discussion boards on NFL.com it's interesting to see how other fans view things. Raven fans are posting that the PATS are afraid and did not want to play the Ravens and were hoping for a Denver win. I'm not saying the Ravens are a bad team and sure they're inspired by Ray, but are you kidding me....Play at home against an aging defense and "inconsitent" QB, or play Denver on the road against PM and a top 5 offense and Defense?

Do us PATS fan see things that clouded? .

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: Ravens Discussions

I haven't seen NFL.coms message board, but I have looked at the Baltimore Sun's. Not much out here yet, but I'm sure it will get more interesting as the week goes on.

http://talk.baltimoresun.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

They beat us by one point at home, barely by a field goal, with McCourty and Arrington as our starting CBs. 

How do they think we're going to do with Talib, Dennard, a healthier Vollmer and Mankins, McCourty at FS and without Webb for them? Assuming we keep Hern and Welker healthy, we should blow right past them. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

Gronk gone.  Status on Jones and Woodhead not known yet.

My biggest question for the Ravens game is:  who does Pollard take out on us this time?

Are we going to our third SB with a major player hobbled?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to TheTinMan's comment:

Gronk gone.  Status on Jones and Woodhead not known yet.

My biggest question for the Ravens game is:  who does Pollard take out on us this time?

Are we going to our third SB with a major player hobbled?

Well, we didn't have Hern when we played them earlier on in the year and Ho-Man has since then emerged as a receiving threat. While Gronk will be missed, his loss shouldn't be insurmountable. 

And while I prefer Woodhead as the third down back over Vereen, if Vereen gets matched up against Ray Lewis all game we're in business. Ray Lewis is an old man and he won't be able to keep up with Vereen.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I'd like to know how they explain the 9.5 point spread the pats are giving up.  That's a heck of a home field advantage. 

Sections
Shortcuts