Ravens Fire OC Cameron

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Ravens Fire OC Cameron

They promoted Jim Caldwell to OC.  Surprised they did this midseason.  Particularly since Caldwell has never been an OC or called plays before. I wonder if they make a run at Norv this offseason.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000108760/article/cam-cameron-fired-by-ravens-jim-caldwell-to-step-in

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Ravens Fire OC Cameron

Is any QB doing less with more than Joe Flacco.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How's his deep ball?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They promoted Jim Caldwell to OC.  Surprised they did this midseason.  Particularly since Caldwell has never been an OC or called plays before. I wonder if they make a run at Norv this offseason.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000108760/article/cam-cameron-fired-by-ravens-jim-caldwell-to-step-in

[/QUOTE]

Apparently, Mr. "Fail Fast First" has failed, again. But, in fairness to Cam, 28 points should be enough to win, especially with a good defense. The question is, will DC Dean Pees soon be joining him in the unemployment line?     

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

That's funny......I didn't see the offense leave someone wide open in the corner of the endzone with seconds left, I didn't see the offense give a back up rookie the hole middle of the field for a must have 2-point conversion and I didn't see the offense give up a massive punt return to end the game.

I guess they are responsible for not converting on the opening possession of OT. I wonder if they fired the wrong coordinator?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

The important question for us is ..... Does this improve or lower the chance of them beating Denver? A Raven win would help our chance for a #2 seed.

Since a change like this makes it a difficult adjustment it may mean that next week's game will be a disaster offensively or they could be focused and execute due to the focus. Defense should be more fired up and focused because they won't want Manning putting up 30+ points.

I think this could be very good in the long run for us especially if we have to play them in the playoffs.... however, in the short run it could mess up their chances of beating Denver.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Replaced with Caldwell, or a cardboard cut-out of Caldwell...Nobody can tell the difference.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Scapegoat.  They started the season with an old and brittle team.  Now they have an old, brittle, average team. 

Flacco turned out fair to ok, a reasonable pick at #18 long ago.  Ray Rice is a quality tiny back.  The team still needs 24 other guys to play offense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

So it was the OC's fault they gave up 31 points? Sounds like a move worthy of the Jets.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Replaced with Caldwell, or a cardboard cut-out of Caldwell...Nobody can tell the difference.

[/QUOTE]

What do you mean?  Caldwell did great with that 14-2 team last year.  Oh, wait.........???

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Ravens suk

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Stinks of desperation.  Plus, they replaced him with Jim Caldwell.  Yeah, because he had a GREAT offense last year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Truth is they all are pretty good coordinators...until they have to coach without the aid of a great QB. Look at McDanials - this is a guy who had/has no business being mentioned as anything other than a coordinator - then he works with Brady and he is being considered for head coaching positions again. Belichick is a defensive genius...until he has to work with the group he's had over the last 3/4 years. Now people talk like he's lost it.

I think the good coaches are the guys that make the most out of the talent they have. When the talent is high, they really excell and are in the running for Super Bowls. When it is low, they still manage to be respectable. That to me is Belichick...he makes the absolute most out of every ounce of talent he gets.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

John Skelton

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts