Ravens No huddle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Ravens No huddle

Anyone else get the feeling the Ravens will bring out their no huddle?

It was talked about alot coming into this season and they used it in their week 1 game quite a bit. Don't know how often they used it during the season but theyve obviously prepared a bit with the no huddle. It's not as fast as the Pats, but it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to get the Pats offguard and fight fire with fire.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Ravens No huddle

Certainly could happen, so Pats should be prepared.

On the flip side, it takes a lot of practice to do it really well. If they haven't used it in game situations very much, it's likely because it hasn't been that effective.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I mentioned the other day that they may do this.  They are looking for something different to throw at the Patriots.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

I just had a dream about the Ravens and the no huddle, except they weren't doing it, but retaliating against the Pats for it.  It was the first play from scrimmage and the Pats did a quick snap off of a no huddle and this upset the Ravens so much that they started a massive brawl on the field, with participants from the bench joining in. The ref was just standing there pulling flags from his pocket like a freaking magician and tossing them, there was like 20 on the ground. It got so bad the network had to cut to commercial. Anyhow just thought I'd share that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

if the Ravens pull out the no huddle I would think our D could handle it better than any other team in the league. After all they practice it against TB12 probably every practice. I look for a lot of Ravens phantom inuruies as a way of trying to slow us down. Be interesting to see if/when the refs get fed up and finally throw a flag on one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from makonikyman. Show makonikyman's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

Anyone else get the feeling the Ravens will bring out their no huddle?

It was talked about alot coming into this season and they used it in their week 1 game quite a bit. Don't know how often they used it during the season but theyve obviously prepared a bit with the no huddle. It's not as fast as the Pats, but it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to get the Pats offguard and fight fire with fire.

They would do us a Bigg. Favor. Our D practices against the best no huddle offense in the history of the game. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

If memory serves, during the off-season they committed to a no-huddle/hurry-up offense and started out the season using it.  Over the course of the year, they kind of backed off of it - but I only saw a couple of their games, so I can't attest to when or even if they did so.  Could happen - I think Harbaugh will add a few wrinkles on offense (and defense) - and this could be one of them.  Of course, BB will do so "adding" as well - may the best team win - GO PATS!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to patsfaninpa420's comment:

I just had a dream about the Ravens and the no huddle, except they weren't doing it, but retaliating against the Pats for it.  It was the first play from scrimmage and the Pats did a quick snap off of a no huddle and this upset the Ravens so much that they started a massive brawl on the field, with participants from the bench joining in. The ref was just standing there pulling flags from his pocket like a freaking magician and tossing them, there was like 20 on the ground. It got so bad the network had to cut to commercial. Anyhow just thought I'd share that.

Must have been your brain confusing the playoff game with the start of hockey season . . . 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

With change in O coordinator, I think it would be hard to pull off but interesting thought. They could try the quick snap as that would give Rice more of an advantage...but I don't think they can sustain it....

Hope the Pats O does some play action off the quick snap too, just to keep D honest... seems like the Pats like to run the quick snap after longer plays to the right and they either throw or run to the right away from the first play.... (longest distance for the D to move to)... it is smart and hard to defend/react to.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Run on first, run on second, chuck it on third.  That's their plan. This is Jim Caldwell not Bill Walsh.  Expect the expected.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from eagjr. Show eagjr's posts

Just beware of the On-Side Kick or the Fake FG or Punt.  Defense needs to contain and be alert.  The question is can the Ravens keep TB and his no huddle offense in check?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Please i hope they change what they normally do..

That would be a huge advantage for us...considering who our defense plays against in practice...2ndly...if they change what they have done all yr for one game not very smart...go ahead Ravens..make our day!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

if the Ravens pull out the no huddle I would think our D could handle it better than any other team in the league. After all they practice it against TB12 probably every practice. I look for a lot of Ravens phantom inuruies as a way of trying to slow us down. Be interesting to see if/when the refs get fed up and finally throw a flag on one.

Great point on phantom injuries.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Wow after that dream stamp that bong with 4 reefers!  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

since the patriots defense has to defend against the patriot no huddle offense during practices, one would think that they would be prepared.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

No question that they will run it, and a lot.  But Flacco isn't Brady in that offense.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Wow! That is funny!

Sections
Shortcuts